Pages:
Author

Topic: [SHS] Shares [Second Generation Crypto Currency] [Project Announcement] - page 24. (Read 30075 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
why people so naive? dude make 41BTC from 2 January)) Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
are you people really invest in this one?  Huh
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
You people are way too trusting with your money.
Activity: 165
Merit: 104
How will the 96M Shares that aren't being sold be allotted?

Through Mining. Its basically Like NXT. With NXT their is 1 Billion coins in existence while Shares has only 100 Million and in which 4 Million Shares are sold to users before Launch. Mining Shares will be a difficult task to do as mining will be different then what you see in Bitcoin and other Altcoins.

NXT allotted all 1 billion coins on day 1, for which PoS coins have an argument about why this is a best practice. For SHS, what happens to the other ~ 96 million SHS on day 1 of launch? I understand that there will be an as of yet undetermined mining component - will the 96 million SHS not be allocated and only available through mining?

The 96 million Shares will be mined through a complicated system that hasn't been completed yet. I believe that isn't the best practice for PoS coins. As the days pass on I will be available to give you more information about the Mining situation.

Block_Erupter:
This is what was said and on what the initial investors had believed in.
This is what the picture should look like now.
If any major changes like this one are made you have to discuss with the investors who, after their investment, own the currency, and are entitled in making decisions.
Here's a fact: After this crazy shit that you've pulled here you will never get any more investors in this currency, because no one will trust you any more.
Are you really saying that the coin developers should get 995 BTC in investments before it is even launched? Really? Dude, that's a million dollars, which means that this whole thing is a scam. The developers can then do a couple of months work and quit after releasing a somewhat flawed code and say that it is done.
It's not fair to the early investors, who believe in you that you would make their investment worth nothing. Its a bit different to own 2,5% of the released currency (100000 shares, if 4 million is distributed) than to own 0,1% of the release currency (100000 shares, if 95 million shares is distributed).

The only way from here on is:

A: To change things back to where they were.

B: To deliberate about the possibility of a second IPO, and if it is held the later investors should get a lot LESS shares, than the original investors.
Here anyone can observe that neither the chinese or you have any knowledge in economics or daily business, because this idea of distributing second round investors 20x more at the same price is totally fucking absurd! You just can't do this to the original investors, and I will tell you that this whole coin will be justly announced as a scam if you do not change this.

C: Return the investors money.
Activity: 10
his is a bullshit. Changing the amount of the pre-forges coins from 4 million to 95 million is a scam. Please send me my investment back.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
This is a bullshit. Changing the amount of the pre-forged coins from 4 million to 95 million is a scam. Please send me my investment back. It would have been better to change the AMOUNTS you distribute among the early adopters, not inviting more people for the same price...

Tix: 56879a37b87356be4ccbb98ab84ca7b29066800b712a39084e69dcd2635cd1a1-000
Activity: 165
Merit: 104
Block_erupter would you please explain why have you announced a second IPO without telling the first round investors, such as me, anything about it? The initial plan that you clarified was to include only one round of IPO.

What about the mining system, how far is the option A? And could we, the investors, see some code that's already finished?

I have no doubt of Shares being a scam, but some proof of legitimacy and a better use of communication would be needed to calm my (and undoubtedly) other investors minds.

Erkki

Edit: I just read that you are intending to distribute 95 million shares? WTF is this?

Are you really saying that this idea is worth 995 BTC of investors money? So this coin is now worth of 900.000 dollars?

Cancel this change in the IPO or return me my 1 BTC asap!
Activity: 33
THIS IS TOTAL SCAM SHIT, AVOID IT LIKE A PLAGUE

OP can change the rule anytime he like, first the rule said only 4M will be sold to those early adopter, now you can see what happened: HE WANT SCAM MORE

then suddenly the refund canceled;  one day he will tell you the SHS failed and you can recieve some funny frozen shit as your return.

All those poor 'early adopter', have to face the hard lesson : YOU ALL FUCKED

Activity: 7
EDIT: I now see that the rules for IPO have been changed after my transaction.  Please refund my .1 BTC to: 1A7bk3JgeZaUVpH6QCB1r2qbj1eWDeKwZq

Original TxID: 513d645dd2f782442676649f110663e23999057c6f54f474ed76b59f1a1a4fe3
Activity: 23
我想开发者没必要遮遮掩掩的吧,
我是中国人,你可否告诉我 中国的开发者的email,我来跟他们沟通,看是否真有你说的项目。
I'm a chinese man, can you tell me the chinese developer’s Email?
I'll talk with them and check is it a Scam!
I'll Donat 10btc,if it is a true projet.
Activity: 23
既然程序是中国人开发的,那为什么我没有看到任何中文介绍的资料呢?
中国13亿人,难道他们自己作为中国人不想在13亿懂中文的人中宣传,而请你来做宣传呢?
Activity: 19
I cant believe people can be still duped to handover their BTC! Almost feel sorry for the Investors.

Anyway Shares will be launched when they fix bugs in NXT code and earn 950 BTC. But it is not that price investors should pay for it...
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
I cant believe people can be still duped to handover their BTC! Almost feel sorry for the Investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yesterday I was exited about Shares but now I realise that it is just a fork of NXT. And 5-7% of BTC earned will be spent on finding the bugs in NXT client code which is opened to public now.

The Client is in progress, about 50% done.
The marketplace is %75 done and will mostly likely be done within a few days.

You have no code now, right? I mean neither you nor the chinese devs.

The client was created before NXT released their source, therefore it is not a copy of NXT. I have the source code right now
Activity: 19
Yesterday I was exited about Shares but now I realise that it is just a fork of NXT. And 5-7% of BTC earned will be spent on finding the bugs in NXT client code which is opened to public now.

The Client is in progress, about 50% done.
The marketplace is %75 done and will mostly likely be done within a few days.

You have no code now, right? I mean neither you nor the chinese devs.
Activity: 28
Activity: 182
shouldnt the presale be closed now that 40BTC has been sent?

Yes it is. The second Ipo is coming soon.

What does this mean?

Their will be a second Ip like the first one. But the second ipo will only doing 2 million shares and its more expensive then the first one.

You said 96 million Shares will be mined through a complicated system. It has sold out 4 million now.  Why start second IPO. It's very horrible. I worry my investment now!

Its coded in Java. I ask the Chinese to send the refund back to user who wants the refund. I sent the Chinese 10k for the developing of Shares. Pictures of the client and exchange will be showed to the investors on the 17th of this month.
Activity: 7
Sent .1 BTC.  Please add my name to the list:

513d645dd2f782442676649f110663e23999057c6f54f474ed76b59f1a1a4fe3
Activity: 138
"Once all the spots are filled their will be no more Shares sold to users when it launches. If we aren't finished within 1-2 months I will return everyone who Donated"

Second IPO?
Pages:
Jump to: