Pages:
Author

Topic: Siacoin Epic Monster Moon - page 14. (Read 76268 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
June 30, 2017, 12:13:02 PM
guYs, I KnoW it feLt 50 % But trUst me, i'M goNnA hOld, thIs coiN's GoIng To be woRtH 1000 $ In Few monThs, thE DeVeLoPers aRe FantAstiC, I hAve mUch TruSt iN ThiS cOin, in Fact I Am buyInG mOrE At ThIs Dip, doN't Sell or You'll ReGrEt It HehE Lol TrusT Me
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
June 29, 2017, 03:52:29 PM
Long term hold. I think Siacoin will probably survive but worried about short term price fluctuation. Buy and chill haha

Currently, Long term hold is the only option. It will survived indeed, too much hype on this coin already. I not worried about the short term fluctuation it will always be present on almost all coins. I just hope the their will be a lot of development on this coin so that we can see a good price around Dec 2017.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 29, 2017, 11:09:26 AM
This is an entirely new asset class with a valuation model that has nothing to do with stocks or equities.  Apples and oranges.

Obelisk presale started yesterday.  The miner won't be delivered until June 2018.

Basically, there are 20,000,000 Siacoin available for mining per day.

The formula is 20,000,000/total miners.  That's per day.

Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
June 29, 2017, 09:36:48 AM
3 cents...no problem IMO. In December we will only be 6 months away from the ASICs, and a bunch of nice development.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
June 29, 2017, 08:21:16 AM
Shouldn't the market cap of this coin really be compared to the lifetime revenue of a company, not the equity market cap? Equities are based on P/E ratio and extracting a dividend down the road. Without appreciation or earnings growth, making your money back on a stock with a P/E ratio of 10.5 would take 10.5 years. The coin market cap really isn't similar to that idea. It's closer to total money in the system....which the closest thing I can think of is revenue.

Not at this stage, which is really considered the angel investor stage. With stocks you don't get that chance to get in at the angel stage so rarely get the epic gains that angel investors get. In a few years when the product is mature and revenue is coming in you may have an argument.
Activity: 1
June 29, 2017, 04:33:10 AM
Shouldn't the market cap of this coin really be compared to the lifetime revenue of a company, not the equity market cap? Equities are based on P/E ratio and extracting a dividend down the road. Without appreciation or earnings growth, making your money back on a stock with a P/E ratio of 10.5 would take 10.5 years. The coin market cap really isn't similar to that idea. It's closer to total money in the system....which the closest thing I can think of is revenue.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
June 29, 2017, 03:52:10 AM
yeah, cents.
Hmmmn, if it's possible long live the keepers and holders of SIA coin. You got your wish.. (mine too)  Grin
Activity: 44
June 29, 2017, 03:42:03 AM
yeah, cents.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
June 29, 2017, 03:40:04 AM
My speculation with sia is .03 by December.

You mean USD cents? .03 BTC would be insane (and impossible imho).
Activity: 44
June 28, 2017, 07:39:01 PM
My speculation with sia is .03 by December.
Activity: 28
June 28, 2017, 01:06:40 PM
Long term hold. I think Siacoin will probably survive but worried about short term price fluctuation. Buy and chill haha
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
June 28, 2017, 08:32:49 AM
Is OP still bullish on Sia??

WHERE DID HE GO??  Shocked

Great call in the original post by the way..... SC was 40 sats that time gosh damn!!! I wish I saw this thread then  Embarrassed

Not sure, he is quiet on this forum now, but many are still bullish on it including myself. Long term HODL.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
June 28, 2017, 04:05:59 AM
Is OP still bullish on Sia??

WHERE DID HE GO??  Shocked

Great call in the original post by the way..... SC was 40 sats that time gosh damn!!! I wish I saw this thread then  Embarrassed
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
June 28, 2017, 03:30:14 AM
Coins where trading for 0.012 today almost, was a good moment to go in.
Now already climbing again..

Yes, there is a big chance for people to SIA at a low price still. Because once it starts pumping you will make a lot of money on it.
Many people are kept saying negative because they want to grab cheap SIA at the low price.
Activity: 274
June 27, 2017, 04:38:16 PM
Coins where trading for 0.012 today almost, was a good moment to go in.
Now already climbing again..
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 23, 2017, 04:11:27 PM
NOOB question.
I was Reading about SIA latelly and got in. Nowim trying to decide if i go in any further and at what price.
Today i was seeing this price moovment https://imgur.com/gallery/B7ZdA.

Lots of volume, and lots of selling below 700. do you experts see it as people getting out of the project? or just someone taking profits?

There are no experts on this forum, and if somebody had a real way to know if a coin is undervalued or overvalued he wouldn't tell you but keep it from himself and benefit from it.

The only people who really care about hyping a coin are those that have it and want to sell it at a higher price.

Notice how most of people don't even care about the technology but only hope to see the coin valued enough to sell it for fiat Wink

I understand it, we're in the speculation section anyway.

But do you honestly believe that anybody will give you a honest answer, supposing he has the right one?

Cryptos are not usual business when you can see how many debts/assets/ecc they have, they are hard to predict.

I'll give you an example: NAV's a much better coin than Monero, and I see no reason why it should be valued less than 12 $.

But then, the few people using anonymous transactions are mostly on Monero and Zcash (I believe Zcoin's also better than Zcash) so in the end it doesn't matter what's the better coin.

Nobody here knows shit this entire market is built over hope. I really believe 99 % of coins will crash and be dead before 2020. You know which will survive when crypto will become huge (because I believe it will at some point)? Then tell me, I'd gladly like to become a millionaire Smiley

I would agre with most of your post. The part of NAV being better than Monero is an opinion that is not consensual. Monero as proven anonimity and proved real used in the biggest darweb market (unfortunately crypto right now is either used to speculate on exchanges or for less legal business on the darkweb). As for NAV as different Way to provide anonimity, I like the project , but it as yet to prove itself.
June 23, 2017, 04:02:33 PM
Yes it would be perfect to step in around 580/590 satoshi.
I'm waiting for that moment, if it's at the end of the week i will go in.
If it drops a lot faster then maybe sleep a night..  Lips sealed
Activity: 215
June 23, 2017, 03:46:56 PM
I am new to this coin and have done a lot of reading.
And the moment i wanted to step in and buy some this news comes up..

So if i here you talking like this, now and today is not the best moment to get in right?
Maybe in the end of the weekend it will be much lower, and maybe also cheaper to step in right?

I hoped for better news than a asic miner, and it seems a lot of people are losing trust now..

This coin has lots of support around 590, so you should buy close to it if you want to speculate. jm2c.
June 23, 2017, 03:45:43 PM
Yeah wait for a few days. There are actually lots of people who are happy too. Depends where you look. ASIC miner is very good news because it ensures the secure future of the coin. The Sia team is in it for the long run.

Thank you!  Smiley My plan was to buy in today.
But maybe it's good news because i can step in on a even lower price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
June 23, 2017, 03:39:51 PM
I am new to this coin and have done a lot of reading.
And the moment i wanted to step in and buy some this news comes up..

So if i here you talking like this, now and today is not the best moment to get in right?
Maybe in the end of the weekend it will be much lower, and maybe also cheaper to step in right?

I hoped for better news than a asic miner, and it seems a lot of people are losing trust now..

Yeah wait for a few days. There are actually lots of people who are happy too. Depends where you look. ASIC miner is very good news because it ensures the secure future of the coin. The Sia team is in it for the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: