Pages:
Author

Topic: Siacoin Epic Monster Moon - page 15. (Read 76268 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
June 23, 2017, 03:22:02 PM
I am new to this coin and have done a lot of reading.
And the moment i wanted to step in and buy some this news comes up..

So if i here you talking like this, now and today is not the best moment to get in right?
Maybe in the end of the weekend it will be much lower, and maybe also cheaper to step in right?

I hoped for better news than a asic miner, and it seems a lot of people are losing trust now..
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
June 23, 2017, 03:18:38 PM
Yet it keeps falling and there are huge sell walls.

I think it'll go under 600 before the weekend ends.

Yeah we'll see. I have no idea at this point. Might as well just flip a coin.
Activity: 215
June 23, 2017, 02:59:08 PM
Yet it keeps falling and there are huge sell walls.

I think it'll go under 600 before the weekend ends.
June 23, 2017, 12:15:46 PM
HAHA! More good news just-in!

https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T04U9QBS8-F5ZFSEBV5/image.png

168 BTC Sia buy!

EDIT: Rehost because you have to be logged into slack to see the one above: https://i.imgur.com/o7v3O6g.png
June 23, 2017, 12:13:32 PM
It has just been realized that the users in the Sia slack channel hold 10% of Sia for sale. They said they are in it for the long term, and will hold despite any circumstances.

This makes me feel way more comfortable about price fluctuation. Some say they are going to support the ASIC with their Sia earnings.

And there was a 1.3.0RC release for Sia today too! I would say a FANTASTIC day of news.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
June 23, 2017, 12:06:38 PM
Sometimes you feel like one of these pumps and dumps is a couple people short and that it is just going to be a little slower than the rest, but no matter what the moment looks like, you can guarantee that the end of the week will prove the same results.

Activity: 215
June 23, 2017, 12:01:55 PM
NOOB question.
I was Reading about SIA latelly and got in. Nowim trying to decide if i go in any further and at what price.
Today i was seeing this price moovment https://imgur.com/gallery/B7ZdA.

Lots of volume, and lots of selling below 700. do you experts see it as people getting out of the project? or just someone taking profits?

There are no experts on this forum, and if somebody had a real way to know if a coin is undervalued or overvalued he wouldn't tell you but keep it from himself and benefit from it.

The only people who really care about hyping a coin are those that have it and want to sell it at a higher price.

Notice how most of people don't even care about the technology but only hope to see the coin valued enough to sell it for fiat Wink

I understand it, we're in the speculation section anyway.

But do you honestly believe that anybody will give you a honest answer, supposing he has the right one?

Cryptos are not usual business when you can see how many debts/assets/ecc they have, they are hard to predict.

I'll give you an example: NAV's a much better coin than Monero, and I see no reason why it should be valued less than 12 $.

But then, the few people using anonymous transactions are mostly on Monero and Zcash (I believe Zcoin's also better than Zcash) so in the end it doesn't matter what's the better coin.

Nobody here knows shit this entire market is built over hope. I really believe 99 % of coins will crash and be dead before 2020. You know which will survive when crypto will become huge (because I believe it will at some point)? Then tell me, I'd gladly like to become a millionaire Smiley
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 23, 2017, 11:57:25 AM
I realize some guys here may not even know what a presale is. I participated in one most recently with Civic.  Sometimes they come with special discounts that people at the ICO can't get, but in Civic's case, you paid the same price regardless except that you could buy an amount of tokens that you would not be allowed to buy at the ICO.  The "minimum" for participating in Civic's presale was $50,000 worth of BTC or ETH.  For the ICO, the "maximum" you could spend was $25,000 worth.

In the case of Civic, both presale and ICO participants were able to get tokens at $0.10.  This is actually the same price that early investors in the traditional equity round paid (pre presale people) which is unbelievably fair. 

Every presale has different terms, and not every project announces presales publicly like Civic and Sia have.  Sometimes you have to e-mail the project and ask.  On many projects, presales can take place a few months before the actual ICO.  In those cases, there is a lag between the time you contribute and when you get to tokens, to when they list on the exchange. You'll have to decide for yourself whether it's worth the wait. Whether or not the project has incentives in the form of discounts or additional tokens for participating in the presale is one criteria to consider.

For those of you who may not have the minimum funds to do a presale, maybe consider a pool with friends or people you trust.  You guys can combine to meet the minimum for the presale.

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 23, 2017, 11:30:01 AM
I am a very new member and an also new player on the market. But three points leavin me sceptical:

1. the level "legendary" is still impressive
2. the SCs are rising synchrounously with your posts
3. bitcointalk is the number one adress in the www for cc

SC is promising - yes. I am holding some already. But is this is a test of the sphere of your influence, or do you want to sell a couple of coins at a good price ... ?

This is my third speculation thread.

My first, on Decred, led to over 1000% profit

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/decred-the-sleeping-giant-2017s-best-investment-1741989

My second, on Lisk, led to over 200% profit (so far).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lisk-a-bull-market-you-dont-want-to-miss-1832027

This one won't be any different.

When will it be the next? so i can catch it from the beggining?  Its very interesting to read about chart analyzes. you are always getting something. Worst case scenario : knowlegde. Bets case scenario: retirement:) ehehe
Activity: 232
June 23, 2017, 11:25:15 AM
NOOB question.
I was Reading about SIA latelly and got in. Nowim trying to decide if i go in any further and at what price.

Lots of volume, and lots of selling below 700. do you experts see it as people getting out of the project? or just someone taking profits?

Probably taking profit as they always do Smiley
June 23, 2017, 11:24:14 AM
Guys and gals
Read this
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/SCBTC/5LcYaXeg-Siacoin-Rinse-and-Repeat

We still have an uptrend and Sias future seems to be bright.

Make your own decision and do not trust anyone!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 23, 2017, 11:22:05 AM
NOOB question.

June 23, 2017, 11:17:33 AM
How is a new round of funding not significant?  Sia is having a presale and then an ICO down the road. If you don't find a business raising new amounts of capital that you can personally take a stake in significant, then I don't agree with how you view this ecosystem.   What were you expecting? The Sia team to say we are raising the token price to ten cents just 'cause? That way you can put out a sell order and buy a new car with bitcoin?  Get real folks.  The kind of questions and concerns being asked are things you can easily find answers for but you prefer to listen to a guy you don't know and may not agree with because it's convenient. No, I don't feel sorry for you or care about your whining. 

Just as venture capital firms had to learn the hard way what the criteria of a viable startup is, investors like some of you will also learn the hard way in cryptocurrencies. You have your work cut out.  This "process" some of you have is very lazy and unsophisticated. But if you want to be careless about your own money, so be it.
June 23, 2017, 11:13:04 AM
Haha nice one.  There's still the June update for this month per the roadmap.   I'm a long term hodler and I've made life changing profits a long time ago.  If you don't want to hold Siacoin or don't have the patience to play the long game, then don't hodl.  You're responsible for your own investments.  Seems as if people are drawn to Sia because of the token price and hope that merely buying them in volume will get them a lambo the moment an announcement comes out.  Doesn't work that way.  This is very amateurish and unsophisticated thinking.

We are not talking about my other update then the Friday news which wasn't the obelixs news (according to you ). If so, what was it about then ? Shane on you!

I Still hold, but you are nothing other then a liar in people's eyes since you promised something which wasn't true. Well done !
June 23, 2017, 11:09:43 AM
Haha nice one.  There's still the June update for this month per the roadmap.   I'm a long term hodler and I've made life changing profits a long time ago.  If you don't want to hold Siacoin or don't have the patience to play the long game, then don't hodl.  You're responsible for your own investments.  Seems as if people are drawn to Sia because of the token price and hope that merely buying them in volume will get them a lambo the moment an announcement comes out.  Doesn't work that way.  This is very amateurish and unsophisticated thinking.
June 23, 2017, 11:07:54 AM
You just shilled and fooled the people to increase the price.I bet you sold it 835 k.When i posted Obelisk Asic you said this is mothing much bigger news coming,hodl.You must banned for lying,hypeing and making people loss.

I totalt agree with you. Hen, you are liable for making People Lose when you promise something which isn't true. Congrats Hen, People won't trust you anymore !!
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
June 23, 2017, 11:03:23 AM
You just shilled and fooled the people to increase the price.I bet you sold it 835 k.When i posted Obelisk Asic you said this is mothing much bigger news coming,hodl.You must banned for lying,hypeing and making people loss.
June 23, 2017, 10:57:41 AM
You don't consider a public round of funding big news? Well, I do. Presale comes before an ICO.   Keep in mind Sia so far has achieved a half billion dollar valuation from only $750,000 seed funding and no marketing.  Be respectful with language.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
June 23, 2017, 10:52:50 AM
Well, the news has been revealed (in the slack).  Obelisk ASIC Miner presale is next Wednesday.  The presale will last 7 days.

Funny to see comparisons between Dropbox valuation and Sia after I went into great detail about the difference between protocol-layer innovation and application layer.  Dropbox can literally be powered by Sia, not the other way around.  The infrastructure being built by Sia, and other projects as well, is basically a new internet.  In 2017, if you don't commit yourself to truly finding answers to your questions, then you're not serious about your question in the first place.  You don't even deserve to know the truth. As I said, information is everywhere, but the desire to learn is scarce.

You call this big new?You said it wasn't the actual new and seems like you were only lying.
June 23, 2017, 10:31:55 AM
Well, the news has been revealed (in the slack).  Obelisk ASIC Miner presale is next Wednesday.  The presale will last 7 days.

Funny to see comparisons between Dropbox valuation and Sia after I went into great detail about the difference between protocol-layer innovation and application layer.  Dropbox can literally be powered by Sia, not the other way around.  The infrastructure being built by Sia, and other projects as well, is basically a new internet.  In 2017, if you don't commit yourself to truly finding answers to your questions, then you're not serious about your question in the first place.  You don't even deserve to know the truth. As I said, information is everywhere, but the desire to learn is scarce.

Pages:
Jump to: