Pages:
Author

Topic: Siacoin Epic Monster Moon - page 5. (Read 76274 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 04:13:25 PM
You thought it may have hit a floor a few weeks back but Siacoin does not care for you. I would imagine we are pretty much near the floor though now and this is one of the coins I may look to pickup in the coming weeks

granted there is still development and a good community around it.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 05:53:03 PM
I really believe it is a good time right now. It has consolidated at this level for quite a while and looks good for the medium to long term. I'm holding on to mine and going to add quite a bit more as I think it's good value currently.
No epic monster moon as the OP said.......but a strong upward trend over the next 6 months is probable.
Activity: 266
October 01, 2017, 04:22:26 PM
SIAcoin going pump soon as it is moving back from 130 sat from 101 sat today so just wait and watch how SC will go !
i think it i will pump up to 275 sat soon

Thanx

Why do you think soo? are you an investor in siacoin(sc)? Yeah siacoin really good coin with big potential but today siacoin have soo low price
Activity: 140
September 24, 2017, 09:31:03 PM
SIAcoin going pump soon as it is moving back from 130 sat from 101 sat today so just wait and watch how SC will go !
i think it i will pump up to 275 sat soon

Thanx

Activity: 68
September 24, 2017, 08:41:03 PM
Looking forward to the obelisk news incoming next week

why next week? is something up? (so behind on this)

They stated in the article linked below that they would release news about the obelisk in 2 weeks time

https://blog.sia.tech/sia-community-update-one-ced51a994635
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 24, 2017, 09:06:47 AM
I think it's still necessary to set the max supply of SC.
Activity: 82
Looking for something great!
September 24, 2017, 03:58:44 AM
I didnt look at the Siacoin development for quite some time now. It seems that they are really trying to get the community involved. They post news on a regular basis and there are some nice developments going on with the platform. I think some people just sold bottom.
People do this to get again in the dip
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 24, 2017, 03:51:13 AM
I didnt look at the Siacoin development for quite some time now. It seems that they are really trying to get the community involved. They post news on a regular basis and there are some nice developments going on with the platform. I think some people just sold bottom.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
September 24, 2017, 03:14:01 AM

why next week? is something up? (so behind on this)

Activity: 68
September 23, 2017, 11:15:48 PM
Activity: 294
September 23, 2017, 06:36:36 PM
It's raising now, but is it gonna continue or it's just temporary.

the project is interesting as it's rival amazon and google cloud. it has very good potential specially on Nov 2017 with the file sharing feature.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 06:04:40 PM
People shouldn't be worrying about the price. Fundamentals haven't changed. Sia keeps updating their Github regularly and they're on track to keep hitting targets on their very ambitious roadmap.
September 23, 2017, 05:18:20 PM
Is this a pump we are seeing on SC, wow i never thought i would see the day !!

fingers crossed we see more of this action Cheesy
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
September 22, 2017, 05:13:31 PM
I think the reason for the fall of Sia is the relatively large number of coins and the possibility of easy mining.

yes, that's the cruel truth.

The inflation of the coin is clearly laid out in the white paper. Only so many will be produced every hour etc no matter who or what is mining it. It is just that with the new miners arriving months from now it will be easier for the common man to do so, but they are not out yet.
Activity: 541
Merit: 500
September 22, 2017, 04:08:57 PM
I think the reason for the fall of Sia is the relatively large number of coins and the possibility of easy mining.

yes, that's the cruel truth.
Activity: 289
September 22, 2017, 03:29:40 PM
I don't get why the development team don't care about the price of the coin as someone mentioned before. The price directly affects how people think about the project, better coin performance then more people are talking about it in a good light.

At the moment the price is rock bottom and people think the project is dead which is not the case behind the scenes

I notice that a lot of people here keep saying that the devs don't care about the price of Sia. The quote that tg CEO made was taken out of context. He just meant that the team is just trying to build the best product possible product that they can and not worry so much about pumping the price of Sia.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 22, 2017, 03:09:55 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
September 22, 2017, 02:27:03 PM
it's really hard to pump SC now

For 25% there is a need for many hundreds of BTC to gather enormous amounts of SC not purchased by anyone.

Just who the asic factory can risk the sums needed to make the merchandise attractive
in any Cryptocurrency world can happen nothing is impossible
we are just waiting for how the price of SC will fly in a few weeks...maybe the negative bitcoin talk effect of all corrected prices

I don't get why the development team don't care about the price of the coin as someone mentioned before. The price directly affects how people think about the project, better coin performance then more people are talking about it in a good light.

At the moment the price is rock bottom and people think the project is dead which is not the case behind the scenes
I agree with your opinion why developers do not care about the price of coins
you can see some existing ICOs they do not keep the price of coins
it seems like they as developers just want to take our money and throw some dirt and then leave
Activity: 541
Merit: 500
September 22, 2017, 10:55:33 AM
Bittrex: 1 billion SC (sale) that requires 840,000 BTC ($ 3 billion)

That's madness.
Not Sparta, just madness.
September 22, 2017, 07:36:49 AM

Pages:
Jump to: