Pages:
Author

Topic: Siacoin Epic Monster Moon - page 8. (Read 76274 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 10:41:14 PM
guys your think now?  sia moon? iam buy 320satoshi. Huh Huh maybe x2

As the other guy said, Sia will not go high soon. They had a lot of announcements in the past month. Wait until near the end of August.
That, to me at least, sounds like soon. Why do some people always expect it to be some sort of instant gratification.

I think the best strategy by far is to find good projects and invest in them for the long haul.
Agree? Disagree?

Absolutely agree -- BUT, that is easier said than done.
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
August 03, 2017, 07:26:07 PM

As the other guy said, Sia will not go high soon. They had a lot of announcements in the past month. Wait until near the end of August.
That, to me at least, sounds like soon. Why do some people always expect it to be some sort of instant gratification.

I think the best strategy by far is to find good projects and invest in them for the long haul.
Agree? Disagree?

With this new news forget what I said. Buy Sia ASAP. This minio integration is going to lead to a lot of Sia applications quickly.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
August 03, 2017, 05:05:00 PM

Agree? Disagree?
August 03, 2017, 03:27:15 PM
Good news:
Introducing S3-style file sharing for Sia through the new Minio integration
https://blog.sia.tech/introducing-s3-style-file-sharing-for-sia-through-the-new-minio-integration-bb880af2366a

This is REALLY good news!! It was already obvious that you could have a Sia <-> Web server layer, but this makes it very accessible to developers! This is the type of stuff you can quickly create archival websites out of (personal backups; video archival; document storage). Imagine storing Wikipedia and Internet Archive on Sia? Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
August 03, 2017, 03:08:43 PM
Good news:
Introducing S3-style file sharing for Sia through the new Minio integration
https://blog.sia.tech/introducing-s3-style-file-sharing-for-sia-through-the-new-minio-integration-bb880af2366a
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
August 02, 2017, 03:01:22 AM
I think future will show whether used disk space increases, if yes, the value will rise pretty fast. But if they can't sell a lot more space within this year, nothing is going to happen in the future, neither.
August 01, 2017, 03:07:30 PM

Activity: 266
August 01, 2017, 03:02:21 PM

I wouldn't expect anything over 600 in the near future. That being said, I hold a lot of sia and am hopeful it goes much higher. But I'm not holding my breath.
Activity: 140
August 01, 2017, 02:54:14 PM
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
July 31, 2017, 06:03:48 PM
I love sia and the idea behind it.  It seems like it really will be huge soon.  I appreciate this post and the research and effort you did thanks!
I invest in siacoin seems the price now is cheap. I hope so that price will pump soon and we can earn profit on this coin. Since the price is low for now maybe I should Hodl for the meantime.
Activity: 154
July 31, 2017, 05:38:51 PM
I love sia and the idea behind it.  It seems like it really will be huge soon.  I appreciate this post and the research and effort you did thanks!
Activity: 61
July 31, 2017, 05:36:36 PM
Is anyone here using the siacoin data service? what has been your experience? I was using storj for a while and I just wonder what your experience has been with sia?

I find the disk sharing feature very confusing. I don't know what price to set...

Yes, I use it and it's clearly not profitable today as the demand and the data volume is low so as prices ...

But I'm glad to be part of a such great techno and any host or renter contributes to proof the concept and makes it more and more attractive ....

The network is slowly increasing in time

Remember SIA doesn't intend to be a Dropbox killer, but aims big data's big companies !!
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
July 31, 2017, 04:43:44 PM
That's the point. When I bought my first SCs, the price was at 28 sat. After that we had a big big run on this coin. And this run wasn't groundless. After the big rush for all alts from may and the correction after SCs stagnates on a very high level: Swinging around 300 sat. Let the dust settle down from the influence of the BTC fork. Let new progresses from the dev team comming in, and SC will rise to a new stable level at ~1000 sat. This coin is to good to fail.
Activity: 43
July 31, 2017, 06:31:11 AM
This was expected that Siacoin was going to drop before 1st August. Main reason being is that people are looking for short-term investments, as Siacoin is HODL coin! It has a very strong future with a platform that once adopted by companies it should sky-rocket.

The best thing now is to buy as its so cheap and Low. I see pumps and dumps but I see it growing gradually!

HODL! HODL! and HODL some more. Patience!
Activity: 229
July 31, 2017, 05:35:56 AM
where did you buy? can you explain why its irelevant?

Who cares that there is a high number of coins... that's why the price is so low.
is the volume also Influence on the rise in coin prices?

Depends, if people start selling high volumes it goes down.
I will agree with you. The whole game depends on the people. The rise and fall of any coin is highly controlled by the people. If majority is giving up largely on a respective coin, it is definitely going to dump badly and vice versa. In my opinion, people are going to give up on this.

What makes you think so?

The utility that the remaining points on the current roadmap offer is pretty huge. It shouldn't be too difficult for Sia to sponge up at least some market share when it comes to file hosting.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 31, 2017, 04:38:21 AM
I don´t get why people hope for big price pumps. With the miners coming people mining it wil want the retorn on the investment so will keep dumping the mined coin on the market, preventing the price to increase singnificantly.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
July 31, 2017, 01:38:23 AM
yeah siacoin for now ,, it's not good price decrease price ,, maybe price bitcoin UP so a little price altcoin decreased but i think siacoin get up with a good team , i hope i hear good news from team siacoin .
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
July 30, 2017, 06:54:39 PM

Who cares that there is a high number of coins... that's why the price is so low.

I will agree with you. The whole game depends on the people. The rise and fall of any coin is highly controlled by the people. If majority is giving up largely on a respective coin, it is definitely going to dump badly and vice versa. In my opinion, people are going to give up on this.
Activity: 132
July 30, 2017, 02:13:09 PM
what do you people think will happen once these ASIC miners are introduced into the market?

Most miners' incentive is to capitalize on their investment, so every time there is a block reward there will be a massive number of miners selling off their coins... like now, but more so, right?

how will this affect price?
Activity: 215
July 30, 2017, 12:43:49 PM

Pages:
Jump to: