Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Bounties for Newbies - page 3. (Read 1104 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 05, 2018, 02:13:52 PM
Most of the bounties doesnot prefer signature campaign for newbie it is mostly offer to junior senior and legendary members and if you still want then find out some bounties in order to join signature campaign as a newbie member.

may be it's a good step. people must prove that they are quite good at this forum and receive the next level.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
October 05, 2018, 02:08:59 PM
Newbies don't have and can not do signature bounty has your rank to have access to wear signature except if you get to Jr member with just 1merit as it require now ,so you need to write good post to get merit so you can belong to signature bounty Hunter.
I also understood that recent changes in relation to younger members who returned them to the rank of newcomers, if they didn’t have any merit, they could no longer technically join the ICO signature campaign due to the fact that such a signature would not be put . That is, now in fact novices cannot participate in ICO signature campaigns, even if the ICO team will provide such an opportunity. Innovation is quite controversial in essence. Its benefit or harm can be assessed over time.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 01:54:03 PM
Currently, there are very few Signature Bounties for Newbies because Newbies are rank rankings that people can easily achieve in this forum. Also, if you use Newbies to sign Signature Bounties, you'll find that it's a bad thing to do when you do a job, but you get a lot of rewards.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 01:53:54 PM
Most of the bounties doesnot prefer signature campaign for newbie it is mostly offer to junior senior and legendary members and if you still want then find out some bounties in order to join signature campaign as a newbie member.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

Some of us are very new to Btt and also new to Signature bounties.

Please can someone help provide links to signature bounties for NEWBIES

Thanks very much

Majority of bounty campaigns doesn't really allow newbie rank to participate, because there are always people that try to exploit and cheat the system so they make thousands of newbie accounts to participate. I would rather suggest to you, to contribute something to community on this forum and try to earn some merit so you will be able to rank up, and get rewarded more for your time and work in future campaigns.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 05, 2018, 01:43:29 PM
Most do not have a signature campaign for the newbie.
You must be at least Jr. Member or higher. That is a prerequisite.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 05, 2018, 01:43:11 PM
I almost never met such companies, it is a rarity, usually the signature company begins with Junior,you will need to look for such companies.
Activity: 252
October 05, 2018, 01:41:14 PM
Most Bounty programs are not for Newbies, because new members can not impress because they do not have the trust, Account also has many features for Bounty
You are a full member of the community and you don't know that newbies can't wear signature. It's really a shame for you. You are just lucky. Registered at very first and got the status with your stupid posts. Please learn more about the forum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 01:35:39 PM
There are numerous bounties which is to the detriment to newbies nowadays. It was very easy for newbies to take part in most signature campaigns but I rarely see those bounties.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 11:09:45 AM
Newbies don't have and can not do signature bounty has your rank to have access to wear signature except if you get to Jr member with just 1merit as it require now ,so you need to write good post to get merit so you can belong to signature bounty Hunter.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
October 05, 2018, 11:07:18 AM
Most Bounty programs are not for Newbies, because new members can not impress because they do not have the trust, Account also has many features for Bounty
Activity: 238
October 05, 2018, 11:03:07 AM
hello at the moment Newbies is not possible to carry a signature. to carry a signature, donat must be paid in the amount of about $ 13 to get the Copper Member and you can wear the signature of Member.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 10:58:55 AM
I think today its really hard to find a campaign that accept newbie because of reason there will be lot of multiple account appear on newbie rank. But try to find maybe there will be. Good luck
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
October 05, 2018, 10:56:37 AM
After they changed rules and decreased rang from junior to newbie of big amount of bounty hunters it is difficult to give advice, cause in most part of ICOs tasks start from junior level.

So with the current rules of the forum, there is nothing else for newbies but to try to get a level jr. member. With a little effort everyone can reach this rank and then join the signature bounties.
absolutely right because with a beginner account to get great results it will not be able to because in the rules of the beginner bitcointalk forum must increase their rank to a higher level like full member or senior member
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
October 05, 2018, 10:52:50 AM
There are no signature campaigns for newbies here. Some allow junior members but the pay is low for them as well. I will suggest you to to to first improve the post quality and then you can expect to reach higher rank and become eligible for high paying campaigns.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
October 05, 2018, 10:49:40 AM
There are bounties that do allow newbies to participate in signature bounty in the past months but I don't think we have signature bounties for newbie anymore because of the strict bitcointalk rule. For instance, to become a Jr member, you must have minimum of 1 merit. I think with those rules, there is no room for newbie to participate in signature bounty campaign.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
October 05, 2018, 10:43:26 AM
After they changed rules and decreased rang from junior to newbie of big amount of bounty hunters it is difficult to give advice, cause in most part of ICOs tasks start from junior level.

So with the current rules of the forum, there is nothing else for newbies but to try to get a level jr. member. With a little effort everyone can reach this rank and then join the signature bounties.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 09:03:14 AM
In my case of we cant do signature in newbie accounts. Because we cant put signature in newbie account. Any you want be upgrade to your account jr member and after you can do lot of valuble signature campaigns.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
October 05, 2018, 08:52:45 AM
I do not think the Newbie can participate in signature campaigns to help promote the ICO project. I think at least we need to reach the Member level to be able to carry a signature that can make many investors more impressive.

Maybe but I think that jr.members who have one merit - is a good idea. forum quality will grow for sure.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
October 05, 2018, 08:44:20 AM
I do not think the Newbie can participate in signature campaigns to help promote the ICO project. I think at least we need to reach the Member level to be able to carry a signature that can make many investors more impressive.
Pages:
Jump to: