Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ Signature Campaign for Narbonne ★★ Upto : 0.03 btc Per Week [CLOSED] - page 4. (Read 15710 times)

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
In the OP you have 10 Hero members available and in the spreadsheet there are only 5, have you denied us(me) or diverted us(me) some where else?
When you don't want to see a dog you make a sound or something to let him know to go away, we're human. full lol stop.

Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/digaran-806776
Bitcoin Address : 18Gykh4jE6fuyARzbC3XEzrALuKWFNHra4
Rate your posting quality on a scale of 1-10 : 7

Activity: 909
Merit: 508
Joel, when a spot is free for senior, could you upgrade me?  Am a sr. member now. Thank you.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
I confirm that payment is received. I think that the members of the company must be able to control their emotions. We are all human and therefore are not insured from emergency situations. I trust the Manager and so began the 2 week immediately after the publication of the table.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
EDIT : Sent wrong transaction while I was in a mini panic attack guys satoshi to mbits conversion issues,hold on sending correct funds.

Don't panic bro, take your time. We all are with you.
Take a chill pill man.  Grin Wink
Thanks for understanding man ! It is quite hard for me to digest that I'll ever get hacked lol

Receiving payment sir, I just want to clarify if when is the start of this 2nd week campaign? because we are already continues posting for the following week it this included to our 2nd post?
Thank you also for the payment
New week started from Saturday,if you're already in the next week,you're good to go.

I confirm! Payment receive, thanks man.
Thanks for understanding. Smiley

Sorry joel_jantsen, you've got some explaining to do.  Funds are gone from the escrow wallet and you're late with the first payment and no communication about it?  

With all due respect, my man, if you set your campaign standards sky high for quality, you ought to pay on time at least. This doesn't inspire confidence in your ability to run a campaign.  Never had a problem with you in the past, you've been a force of good on the forum, but frankly I've seen too many good members stop giving a fuck and start scamming.   Please let us know what's going on.
Hey man,it was a weekend here and I had to stay away from my computer for a while.I wouldn't scam on the payday when the funds were in my wallet since day 1 of the campaign,also I paid other bounties as usual.You know me,I fight scammers and wouldn't pull this shit for whatever reasons.I'm sorry for the confusion and delayed payments.Anyway,campaign has been paid.
Now recieved payments. Many thanks. Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
I confirm! Payment receive, thanks man.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Campaign Paid : https://blockchain.info/tx/3f9482fb4fcd337cf0c6f2645d23b26c76afd762fe3c930389ca1624f19daa8c

Sorry for the inconvenience guys,people are idiots.I was linked to a wrong address and from my phone I couldn't make that out.When logged in from my computer,everything was fine and as it was.

I store coins on my CentOs distro using electrum.Your coins are safe with me.In case if something bad had turned out (possibilities are zero since I'm a ethical hacker myself and I know what security precautions to take) I would pay guys from my wallet.

Signature campaign continues.Please update your avatar and latest signatures. Smiley
Receiving payment sir, I just want to clarify if when is the start of this 2nd week campaign? because we are already continues posting for the following week it this included to our 2nd post?
Thank you also for the payment
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
EDIT : Sent wrong transaction while I was in a mini panic attack guys satoshi to mbits conversion issues,hold on sending correct funds.

Don't panic bro, take your time. We all are with you.
Take a chill pill man.  Grin Wink
legendary
Get your game girl

Paid : https://blockchain.info/tx/93a78086fee208ae3a72260ebd92c6b0022a7e82d6127cf4c741fe1da42fb6da
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Campaign Paid : https://blockchain.info/tx/3f9482fb4fcd337cf0c6f2645d23b26c76afd762fe3c930389ca1624f19daa8c

Sorry for the inconvenience guys,people are idiots.I was linked to a wrong address and from my phone I couldn't make that out.When logged in from my computer,everything was fine and as it was.

I store coins on my CentOs distro using electrum.Your coins are safe with me.In case if something bad had turned out (possibilities are zero since I'm a ethical hacker myself and I know what security precautions to take) I would pay guys from my wallet.

Signature campaign continues.Please update your avatar and latest signatures. Smiley
There is something wrong on the decimal on the payouts. Kindly verify it, as per the tx hash, its also wrong.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cybersofts-896499
Bitcoin Address : 1KbCWaBhD6arT4YPDBTrWyNA98eZhUmYRb
Rate your posting quality on a scale of 1-10 : 7
I only got 0.000014 BTC instead of 0.014 BTC
legendary
Get your game girl
Campaign Paid : https://blockchain.info/tx/93a78086fee208ae3a72260ebd92c6b0022a7e82d6127cf4c741fe1da42fb6da

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Hello to all participants of the Narbonne signature company. I just spoke with Joel on a telegram, why he does not pay money for the signature campaign from escrow wallet, he reports that his computer was hacked and money was taken away.

I suggested that Joel pay you a job with Joel wallet:
16k7uVZvhWYD9JJJoFzqG8NrvL3y8RDxYP - 0.42 btc
and
Joel escrow wallet:
19MMLUfRJRnRwvAMv8wnChLDx3XiFez7RF - 0.15 btc

The remaining amount will be refunded by Narbonne's team.

Pretty weird. I checked the addresses based on romani245's post, and Joel_Jantsen literally said that he paid the translation bounties, and the addresses correspond to those bounties. So obviously he did move the funds.

Hopefully this gets sorted out soon. This can't reflect well on Narbonne...

This has no affect on Narbonne. It's on Joel. Either he's pulling a scam or he actually got hacked. Narbonne isn't at fault. I'm not sure why Joel didn't properly generate a secure escrow wallet, or use a hardware one.
UPDATE : NOTHING HAS BEEN HACKED,IT WAS A MISS-UNDERSTANDING FROM MY SIDE BECAUSE SOME IDIOT LINKED ME TO WRONG ADDRESS.EVERYBODY WILL GET PAID I'M SENDING THE MONEY AS WE SPEAK.

Great man, (EXCEPT ME) everybody here was worried that whether you have turned a scammer. I was worried whether you were alright?
Dear mate, I would suggest you to please be very transparent with us next time if any such situation arise because there are many here who would not take it as a positive thing and your reputation may get compromised. Had faith in you because you had been the scam-buster, so I knew you would show up soon. Smiley
I would ask everyone to stay calm and deal with patience when we know whom we are talking about.

Edit: Haha, Decoded, you were right. Too many zeroes.  Cheesy Shocked Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Hello to all participants of the Narbonne signature company. I just spoke with Joel on a telegram, why he does not pay money for the signature campaign from escrow wallet, he reports that his computer was hacked and money was taken away.

and
Joel escrow wallet:

Pretty weird. I checked the addresses based on romani245's post, and Joel_Jantsen literally said that he paid the translation bounties, and the addresses correspond to those bounties. So obviously he did move the funds.

This has no affect on Narbonne. It's on Joel. Either he's pulling a scam or he actually got hacked. Narbonne isn't at fault. I'm not sure why Joel didn't properly generate a secure escrow wallet, or use a hardware one.
UPDATE : NOTHING HAS BEEN HACKED,IT WAS A MISS-UNDERSTANDING FROM MY SIDE BECAUSE SOME IDIOT LINKED ME TO WRONG ADDRESS.EVERYBODY WILL GET PAID I'M SENDING THE MONEY AS WE SPEAK.

Haha. Good to hear nothing bad happened. But that still brings up the question, what storage medium are you using to hold the coins?

P.S -  3 zeros too many, Joel. You guys will understand in a few minutes when you see payments. lol.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
Anyone know what happens to the rest of the bitcoins that are not paid ?
For example I see many members not reaching their hard earned bitcoins by not having constructive posts, for example someone has 26 constructive posts according to OP he gets 0.007 instead of 0.01 what happens with 0.004?
Also should there be a time we are getting paid every weak instead of waiting for late payments ?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
And the new applicants once the accounting has been done Wink
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
wow cool, so how about the signature campaign? are still going to continue for the next following week?

Sounds like nothing has changed. He said yesterday that the campaign was continuing and that Week 2 had begun. The ICO hasn't happened, so I don't think that Narbonne would just cut off the campaign at this point.

Anyway, glad to hear that everything worked out okay. Looking forward to seeing confirmation that payments have indeed rolled out.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102

and
Joel escrow wallet:

wow cool, so how about the signature campaign? are we still going to continue for the next following week?
legendary
Get your game girl

and
Joel escrow wallet:

Pages:
Jump to: