Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ Signature Campaign for Narbonne ★★ Upto : 0.03 btc Per Week [CLOSED] - page 8. (Read 15710 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 273
Excuse me sir, are the signatures in the first page the new ones?

Yes, new signature codes are in the original post. I think you're wearing it right now.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Excuse me sir, are the signatures in the first page the new ones?
Merit: 273
Good day sir!!

I would just like to ask if the 30post count mark is both the minimum and maximum of every week, i really don't know that much about campaigns because so have minimum and pay extra if you have extra posts. So that is why i wanna clarify. Thanks in advance for answering! More power narbonne.
It's no the maximum of every week,it's the minimum to get paid.30 post must not come in 2-3 days,you should post at least 4 days a week that is maximum of 8 valid posts would be counted per day.

Update : Please update the new signatures and avatar as soon as possible.
Dear Manager! What will be the time of post counting.?

These questions have been answered several times now and all the information is in the ann post.

Speaking of that, I think you should update your signature and avatar according to the manager's instructions.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
Why are you asking the questions I have answered like 50 times ? Read the main thread,for once.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
Good day sir!!

I would just like to ask if the 30post count mark is both the minimum and maximum of every week, i really don't know that much about campaigns because so have minimum and pay extra if you have extra posts. So that is why i wanna clarify. Thanks in advance for answering! More power narbonne.
It's no the maximum of every week,it's the minimum to get paid.30 post must not come in 2-3 days,you should post at least 4 days a week that is maximum of 8 valid posts would be counted per day.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shamzblueworld-858892
Bitcoin Address : 13AWQLY4YtbNMXhsH1rnqJpZuh7Ko7Eo44
Rate your posting quality on a scale of 1-10 : 7
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
Good day sir!!

Updated. Great work!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Good day sir!!

Signatures and avatar is updated, Just my suggestion, I think it will; be better to post this update on the Announcement post, (1st post), of this sig campaign, so that all participants will easily see it. Smiley, just thinking maybe others will not see it.
Activity: 630
Sir I just want to clarify if they were need to change our avatar? because it's seem you change it. Or you just prepared it for the next week avatar? Thank you
You must change the avatar and signatures (check previous posts I have updated it).This week it;s fine since tomorrow that is when our new week starts,you have to update the both compulsorily.
Thank you for your immediately response, I already update my avatar and signature.
Our avatar now in Narbonne was looking much better, I'm grateful to be part of this campaign
Merit: 112
Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tweetbit-1086882
Bitcoin Address : 37WDU9ybMt9hijnM1KGbdA5zhqEF4kxWnS
Rate your posting quality on a scale of 1-10 : 8

Sir,
  I would like to take the spot of one Member that has been removed due tag by DT member.

Thank you
  tweetbit
legendary
Get your game girl
Sir I just want to clarify if they were need to change our avatar? because it's seem you change it. Or you just prepared it for the next week avatar? Thank you
You must change the avatar and signatures (check previous posts I have updated it).This week it;s fine since tomorrow that is when our new week starts,you have to update the both compulsorily.
Activity: 630

Download Avatar Here

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
Speed Sheet has been updated and we're open for only
Hero Members : 4 Sports
Legendary Member 2 Spots.

so iam not acceptet to this Campaign  Huh
can you give answer if iam acceptet or not.

regards
legendary
Get your game girl
Good day sir!!

Activity: 350
Good day sir!!

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
Is there a facebook and twitter bounty, or article bounty. If there is please can you give me link. thanks

Better to check their announcement thread this is a signature campaign so i think much better to ask it there in announcement thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-narbonne-2164121
Mostly they are looking now for translator that you can post your translated in your country section..
Activity: 208
Username: usdman
Link To Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/usdman-1050716
Bitcoin Adress: 1N7AMbiovZLxr6ByozsnQhmXZSFvfCzk33
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dmitryvastov-705553
Bitcoin Address : 1JqmCwRvw9NXVg2hDR3zMPakwBo4UB5z1v
Rate your posting quality on a scale of 1-10 : 9
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Is there a facebook and twitter bounty, or article bounty. If there is please can you give me link. thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/madwica-661293
Bitcoin Address : 1EZx5tUMm228H4g1KVAnGJ4dnjxnzbRuZ3

Re-apply: Please consider my application thanks
Pages:
Jump to: