Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ Signature Campaign for Narbonne ★★ Upto : 0.03 btc Per Week [CLOSED] - page 5. (Read 15710 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Hello to all participants of the Narbonne signature company. I just spoke with Joel on a telegram, why he does not pay money for the signature campaign from escrow wallet, he reports that his computer was hacked and money was taken away.

I suggested that Joel pay you a job with Joel wallet:
16k7uVZvhWYD9JJJoFzqG8NrvL3y8RDxYP - 0.42 btc
and
Joel escrow wallet:
19MMLUfRJRnRwvAMv8wnChLDx3XiFez7RF - 0.15 btc

The remaining amount will be refunded by Narbonne's team.

Pretty weird. I checked the addresses based on romani245's post, and Joel_Jantsen literally said that he paid the translation bounties, and the addresses correspond to those bounties. So obviously he did move the funds.

Hopefully this gets sorted out soon. This can't reflect well on Narbonne...

This has no affect on Narbonne. It's on Joel. Either he's pulling a scam or he actually got hacked. Narbonne isn't at fault. I'm not sure why Joel didn't properly generate a secure escrow wallet, or use a hardware one.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148

What about the signature campaign? Are they going to continue or we should remove our signatures?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
Payments rolling out in a bit.don't worry guys.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello to all participants of the Narbonne signature company. I just spoke with Joel on a telegram, why he does not pay money for the signature campaign from escrow wallet, he reports that his computer was hacked and money was taken away.

and
Joel escrow wallet:

So that’s what happened. Ohh well, no worries. Things like that really do happen sometimes. I trust the campaign manager. Gut feeling says he ain’t gonna run from responsibility. So im still posting. Have posted quite a few already. Just don’t pressure the guy too much about it. No one wants to lose a job. and i think he does not want that either.
So isuggest we just relax and wait for a while.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

and
Joel escrow wallet:

Pretty weird. I checked the addresses based on romani245's post, and Joel_Jantsen literally said that he paid the translation bounties, and the addresses correspond to those bounties. So obviously he did move the funds.

Hopefully this gets sorted out soon. This can't reflect well on Narbonne...
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Update: now it`s ok with Joel.
Activity: 204

I saw the funds disappeared from escrow address and found that they were in that address.

No need to be toxic.
I'm not, I was just saying that you will never find Bitcoin in some place other than Bitcoin addresses. who is the escrow? if the funds were moved then what kind of escrow is that and why would any of you agreed on such escrow? you need to ask the escrow and not accusing the manager, if the manager is the escrow then trust him like you trusted him before joining this campaign. in the signatures of this campaign there is a missing "n" word for full members.
Activity: 267
Merit: 255
Problem is that why did he do all of that work and then go dark? If he was to pull a windpower, he would have never posted the thread and just ran.

Huh
Problem is: No payment, no communication, funds gone from escrow wallet.  Any other brilliant comments?

I agree, the lack of communication for more than a day now is concerning. As far as funds leaving the escrow wallet, the payments made were for translations: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22090515

The addresses match, so I assume the remaining 0.8302768 BTC held in 19xjnwgLhsiMCokkN3qsxhwMgriaV4RT7i (as well as the 0.151 BTC in 19MMLUfRJRnRwvAMv8wnChLDx3XiFez7RF) are under Joel's control.

Let's give it a little time.
Activity: 208
Profile Link : usdman
Bitcoin Address : 1N7AMbiovZLxr6ByozsnQhmXZSFvfCzk33
Rate your posting quality on a scale of 1-10 : 8
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Problem is that why did he do all of that work and then go dark? If he was to pull a windpower, he would have never posted the thread and just ran.

Huh
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
Is it usual to move funds from fund address before paying? Maybe for lower transfer fees or sth else?
When will participants be paid?
Yeah any ETA on the payment?

i didnt recieve my payment on the first week also.

Me neither, possible windpower???

I'll give him 24 hrs before I make a thread, seems sus.
Maybe he's sleeping, he is online yday 6:30 am forum time. Lets ive him time to explain.
But what I know is, the funds are not there anymore on the address he has provided. Sad
If you follow the trace, funds are here: https://blockchain.info/address/19xjnwgLhsiMCokkN3qsxhwMgriaV4RT7i

Don't think Joel will scam though, he fights them.

Are you new to Bitcoin? don't you know funds are always there in some addresses? but not in the same address they were supposed to be.
I saw the funds disappeared from escrow address and found that they were in that address.

No need to be toxic.
Activity: 204

Maybe he's sleeping, he is online yday 6:30 am forum time. Lets ive him time to explain.
But what I know is, the funds are not there anymore on the address he has provided. Sad
If you follow the trace, funds are here: https://blockchain.info/address/19xjnwgLhsiMCokkN3qsxhwMgriaV4RT7i

Are you new to Bitcoin? don't you know funds are always there in some addresses? but not in the same address they were supposed to be.
Activity: 256
Profile Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Bitcoin Address : 3Eb8Dtg1JiPSYwcx3QGxQVJHKo6RQayF16

I hope you'll accept me in this campaign. Looking forward for this.  Wink

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

Activity: 78
Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/farfenkugel-1063477
Bitcoin Address : 1EYxs5MTvjbAkrqXBUcrVY7XxMP7B5oR22

I would take this job very serious and make sure i advertise across the forum.

Activity: 82
Hi. If there are any available spots for Member rank, please fill me in.

Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sumaiya55-945918
Bitcoin Address : 1PyqyFze4Wo1298e8y9fTcL31GaPxu4xSo
Rate your posting quality on a scale of 1-10 : 6-7
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/noninum-934525
Bitcoin Address : 1FahoenffXo3rTqUAvmZhXdNM96HdZeWGB
Rate your posting quality on a scale of 1-10 : 7
Pages:
Jump to: