Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[Signature Campaign] 🚀LEGOLAS Exchange 200 Members Required | [CFNP] - page 2. (Read 18029 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 106
I also received my forth week payment thank you for the legolas team and to manager wapinter nice working with you hope you will find another great project, i want to work with you again soon good luck.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
Recieved my 4th week payment. Thanks Wapinter. Im looking forward to work with you again.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
I thought i receive the 3rd week and the 4th week payment but some users are mentioning that they all received a double payments, this is good if the team are intentionally do that for a bonus or this is just for the users who did not removed their signature until now?. thank you wapinter and to the legolas team good luck.
Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
Received 4th week's payment. Once again, Thanks a lot Mr.Wapinter and Legolas Team.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Yes, I also got the payment. Many thanks. But like preposters I got double payment
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
Hello, I confirm, that  received doubled salary, is it  bonus or I should send back half?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

I've noticed that I (and few others I randomly checked) have received a double payment. Is this a special bonus from Legolas or was this sent by mistake?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
I am constantly reminding them to send the payment.Please know the delay is from their end as I have already submitted all sheets. I suggest you guys also remind them on discord
I think they made the transactions just now Smiley
It was a a little bumpy ride with  Legolas but all in all satisfying.
Would like to give my thanks to Wapinter and of course to Mr Fink.
Hope you will have a blast and see you somewhere in the webs Smiley
Cheers. The TX.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I am constantly reminding them to send the payment.Please know the delay is from their end as I have already submitted all sheets. I suggest you guys also remind them on discord
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Campaign is finished now.Participants are free to remove their signature and Avatar.Payment will be sent till Thursday

Hi Wapinter,

I haven't receive my payment for 4th week.
Please advise.

Thank you.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
Any update about the last payment?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
When is the distribution for the last payment?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015
Manager said payment will be until Thursday but it's already Friday and yet we still didn't receive our last payment from this campaign. Hopefully they will process it as soon as possible.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Campaign is finished now.Participants are free to remove their signature and Avatar.Payment will be sent till Thursday
Hi it is Thursday already. Please provide the time when we can expect the funds to be sent. I didn't receive the funds for the last week of the campaign

Thank you for the campaign
Activity: 868
Merit: 151

I have not received the payment for week 2 yet was it bymistakely missed while sending the payment? I had left signature campaign couple of days later after completion of week 2 and till then sheet was updated and status for week 2 was approved. Though I am not part of week 3 campaign but for week 2 when can I expect the payment?

@ Wapinter - Just informing you again in case if the above post was missed.

In case if team wants me to pay for 2nd week for which I was eligible and never got the payment. 

Hopefully I will receive the payment for 2nd week which I have still not received it or else atleast a reason why I was not being paid
Activity: 2170
Merit: 553
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
Hello Manager,
I going to change my signature and Avatar ,since the campaign is closed.
Thank you Wapinter and Legolas team.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Thank you very much sir Wapinter and more power to you.

Already changed my avatar and signature and proudly join you again this time on alt coin.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
Thanks for giving me a chance to participate in your campaign Wapinter Sir.
Thank you LEGOLAS team.
As the campaign is ended, I am going to remove my Signature and Avatar.
I hope soon I will receive my last week payment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
~snip~
Mate, reading and scrolling up will not take even a minute to read the posts above your post. The campaign manager directed that everyone is free to remove their signatures because the campaign is already finished. I don't need to quote those words because it has been quoted by participants here and its on bold so I doubt it that you can't read nor see it.

ok my bad
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
~snip~
Mate, reading and scrolling up will not take even a minute to read the posts above your post. The campaign manager directed that everyone is free to remove their signatures because the campaign is already finished. I don't need to quote those words because it has been quoted by participants here and its on bold so I doubt it that you can't read nor see it.
Pages:
Jump to: