Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature campaign of tradefocus.net has been launched ! - page 6. (Read 13856 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
they ran away now so how many u lost this time now in this website please comment here after all this is a hyip

Im still getting payments, nothing weird going on so stop spreading **** around for no reason
Yeah you're getting paid for supporting them and promoting their shit. You're still getting paid cause they've not earned enough out of this to run away and instead of knowing this you're shitting around here to trap more people into this SCAM.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
they ran away now so how many u lost this time now in this website please comment here after all this is a hyip

Im still getting payments, nothing weird going on so stop spreading **** around for no reason
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
SCAM! i requested payout. i didn't get anything. Still on pending.

Good!, thats what you get from entering and participating in ponzi schemes

Great. Now shut up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
I've been getting paid great so far
withdraw pending going on 2 days now Cry
Probably this is the end of this shit. Every participants has been warned.

Is it an asmoney withdraw?
Activity: 526
It's my first Signature compain lewl , is it legit or a scam ?

It could only be a scam.
withdraw pending going on 2 days now Cry
Probably this is the end of this shit. Every participants has been warned.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
withdraw pending going on 2 days now Cry (edit: was paid out today)
Activity: 406
THANKS FOR PAYMENT
tradefocus sent you a payment of 0.78 USD.

Date: 10/11/2014 8:54:46 AM
Batch: 157***
From Account: tradefocus
Amount: 0.78
Memo: Withdraw to HYIPWORLD from tradefocus.net

Transaction hash or gtfo  Cool
Activity: 154
My withdraw still pending
Activity: 233
THANKS FOR PAYMENT
tradefocus sent you a payment of 0.78 USD.

Date: 10/11/2014 8:54:46 AM
Batch: 157***
From Account: tradefocus
Amount: 0.78
Memo: Withdraw to HYIPWORLD from tradefocus.net
Activity: 294

Good!, thats what you get from entering and participating in ponzi schemes
Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

I withdrew yesterday, got in in 2 hours from a request.
Activity: 238
If you do a quick calculation, hero members will earn over 400$ per month. This is over 1BTC at current rates, more than double what PD would pay. Open your eyes people Tongue
I'm not sure how you reached these numbers? $200x0.6 day=2.4$ Day... -which is still extremely high and clearly was a short term HYIP promotion project- Like cryptcominer...
Anyway This campaign already CLOSED and SCAMMED, no need for anyone to waste their signature space on it...

I assumed that you get interest on your current balance. Either way, rates are insane here Grin

Nothing closed or any scam that I know
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
If you do a quick calculation, hero members will earn over 400$ per month. This is over 1BTC at current rates, more than double what PD would pay. Open your eyes people Tongue
I'm not sure how you reached these numbers? $200x0.6 day=2.4$ Day... -which is still extremely high and clearly was a short term HYIP promotion project- Like cryptcominer...
Anyway This campaign already CLOSED and SCAMMED, no need for anyone to waste their signature space on it...

I assumed that you get interest on your current balance. Either way, rates are insane here Grin
I am very surprised with the amount of ignorant people you can find here. Im a professional forex trader since the 2000 and youre going to tell me what a ponzi is, surprising. Dont make assumptions on people if you dont know who youre talking to. There is not just one ponzi model, wikipedia is not always right my friend.

The fact that there is loads of undereducated people here doesnt mean anyone with a "newbie" status here is like that.

Again I dont see any scammed people here, if you dont want to participate, dont do it.

Welcome to real life Smiley

If you're a Forex trader, why are you in was in a signature campaign just for a few cents? And plus, since the 2000? You're missing a 's' there, bud. I didn't say you had to be a Newbie, nor did I say I used Wikipedia. The most relevant Ponzi model was a HYIP Scheme. Because this was one. Plus, every cryptocurrency would be a Ponzi scheme, smart one, if it did fit the definition. I don't care if you're a trader or not - if you were a smart one you wouldn't promote a scheme.

Hello Admin could You update This thread ?
I'm still not Received anyting

HMMMM.... I wonder why.

Im a trader since 2000 not here since that year, so I just dunno whats bad on making some BTC here. I mean I am against scam places, I got scammed more than 2BTC on a website (fake asics sellers), and I know how does it feel like to get robbed. That said, I am also surprised that people from this forum call 50$ of BTC at these prices its "a few cents", so as a trader I got to say EVERY PENNY COUNTS. And if it is as easy to get as in here and I also have an excuse to keep active on this forum, thing I obviously need for my profession.

Just dont make assumptions on people were here to talk about some business not about each other.
Activity: 686
Obviously a SCAM. Please change your Sig and join another legit campaign.

Would be nice if you can suggest any compaigns that pay good amounts & don't scam
Obviously a SCAM. Please change your Sig and join another legit campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: