Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature campaign of tradefocus.net has been launched ! - page 9. (Read 13856 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
All thouse participating in this should get a negative trust. After cryptcominer there is no excuse of not knowing that this is a scam.

I dont see how we are scamming people getting paid for having ads on our signatures

We do not force people to deposit on this site. If you want to deposit, you do it by your own risk.

You are promoting while being aware that its a ponzi. That makes you an associate to the scam.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I am still waiting to be accepted, any idea what is going on?

It has been 4 days since I signed up...Do I get back pay at all?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Dear participants,

All payment has been done. Please post payment proof in main topic.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tradefocusnet-up-to-35-daily-profit-in-cryptocurrencies-mining-805650

some users that removed signature will deactivate today.

You mean an actual picture?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Dear participants,

All payment has been done. Please post payment proof in main topic.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tradefocusnet-up-to-35-daily-profit-in-cryptocurrencies-mining-805650

some users that removed signature will deactivate today.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Not get last payment to my wallet!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
✘ΑΦΩ✘
Any opening for a member here?
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
How can people honestly be promoting this? It's the same thing every time. You get the first few daily payouts then you request the full investment and it never comes.

*cough* BTCLegacy *cough*
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Sorry but 3.5% as stated in the signature sounds like a scam to me.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Can someone explain how can I withdraw and what's the min amount? Do i have to make the account on asmoney?

I did not. read what i wrote so far. i just withdrawn and got direct to my BTC address.
Activity: 644
I signed up 2 days ago?  Did I miss something, I still haven't received anything or confirmation, want to help me out please?

I am not sure, but at some point was campaign full. or maybe i dont know. Best send PM to OP.
Or maybe this is just a scam.  Roll Eyes

I got paid 3rd day and i withdraw my 2 days payout yesterday. I got paid as was promised for my signature campaign.

what confused me was that AsMoney, that could be better explained in OP, but at the end is not really needed.

Are you kidding me? Are you blind? This is a HYIP. You're advertising a type of ponzi, so that people can get scammed by it. That means you're endorsing it. You're endorsing a scam. Why are you endorsing a scam, when you're going to get scammed, too?

The same guy who made this was the same guy who made Cryptocominers.

Some people can be so dented.

I answered rhino34567 who said that campaign is scam. Here we dont talk of what is on the web page, but of bitcointalk signature campaign. Signature campaign work for me perfectly!

So you're saying that you don't care what you endorse, or that people are even losing money, but as long as you get paid it 'works'? Are you ignorant? Sorry to be blunt, but it's plain and fucking simple that you're helping someone scam people. Thus, you yourself, should be classified as a scammer.

This is really getting ridiculous.

I seriously cannot wait until you end up getting burnt, also, by this campaign.
Activity: 782
Can someone explain how can I withdraw and what's the min amount? Do i have to make the account on asmoney?
legendary
I signed up 2 days ago?  Did I miss something, I still haven't received anything or confirmation, want to help me out please?

I am not sure, but at some point was campaign full. or maybe i dont know. Best send PM to OP.

I got paid 3rd day and i withdraw my 2 days payout yesterday. I got paid as was promised for my signature campaign.

what confused me was that AsMoney, that could be better explained in OP, but at the end is not really needed.

Are you kidding me? Are you blind? This is a HYIP. You're advertising a type of ponzi, so that people can get scammed by it. That means you're endorsing it. You're endorsing a scam. Why are you endorsing a scam, when you're going to get scammed, too?

I answered rhino34567 who said that campaign is scam. Here we dont talk of what is on the web page, but of bitcointalk signature campaign. Signature campaign work for me perfectly!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

They will do anything for money.

That's why they promote them
Activity: 644

legendary

Activity: 532
u need to use escrow for this one

this is daily payout champion so no need of escrow IF you want to leave your self or stop paying then users can remove signature without any loss

Daily payout champion? Didn't you mean campaign?

You can request daily payouts
Activity: 826
Merit: 504

this is daily payout champion so no need of escrow IF you want to leave your self or stop paying then users can remove signature without any loss

Daily payout champion? Didn't you mean campaign?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
got my daily payment
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Pages:
Jump to: