Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature campaign of tradefocus.net has been launched ! - page 10. (Read 13856 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
i don't know about asmoney i think if i want to withdraw btc from tradefocus  i need a asmoney account can anyone let me know their website?

create your account here

https://www.asmoney.com/

this website security is very high
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
10 days and they already ran alway?

There was a time when such scams used to last one month or more

those schemes are rare and today most of them are here to steal the money right away
Activity: 476
Merit: 501
10 days and they already ran alway?

There was a time when such scams used to last one month or more
Activity: 288
I signed up 2 days ago?  Did I miss something, I still haven't received anything or confirmation, want to help me out please?

I am not sure, but at some point was campaign full. or maybe i dont know. Best send PM to OP.
Or maybe this is just a scam.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I signed up 2 days ago?  Did I miss something, I still haven't received anything or confirmation, want to help me out please?

I am not sure, but at some point was campaign full. or maybe i dont know. Best send PM to OP.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
This is Scam
they are not giving you any bonus to your account
it has been 3+ days since i have updated sig. and sent them a email through they support form
also yesterday i have posted here but there is nothing like deposit bonus in my account yet

I Agree on your First line that claims this is SCAM...! Obviously it is SCAM or soon it will turn into one looking at the progress of site they might go away within next few days.. atmost 10days , Kudos to admin if his site survive more than that.
 Just take down your signature that is still promoting this SCAM
Activity: 308

legendary
To withdraw from tradefocus to asmoney, what is your asmoney acc no?
Is it your asmoney username?

I have no ideas. i registered there, and then put my AsMoneys username there. And withdraw my 2 days profit and it actually goes to my BTC address. I got 0.0037042, so about 0.64 UDS per day so liek 10% less. I dont have problems with it i guess and will forget of AsMoney.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
To withdraw from tradefocus to asmoney, what is your asmoney acc no?
Is it your asmoney username?
Activity: 532
I havent had any problems to complain about, dont know whats all of this about
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
i don't know about asmoney i think if i want to withdraw btc from tradefocus  i need a asmoney account can anyone let me know their website?
Activity: 644
All thouse participating in this should get a negative trust. After cryptcominer there is no excuse of not knowing that this is a scam.

I agreed. His username is literally 'HYIPworld'. If that's not obvious, than what is? The site even says it's a HYIP. Some people must be blind, then, or something.
Activity: 602
Well i placed my AsMoney, user name in "Your AsMoney Account:", then tried to withdraw and said will withdraw to my BTC address, so now i am totally confused what will happen where i will get now this $1.56. I will for sure let all know.

better find a better sig campaign coz your current campaign wont even last a week
legendary
Well i placed my AsMoney, user name in "Your AsMoney Account:", then tried to withdraw and said will withdraw to my BTC address, so now i am totally confused what will happen where i will get now this $1.56. I will for sure let all know.
Leaving this signature champion
got second payment 0.78$
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
succes my withdraw today
Activity: 112
This is Scam
it has been 3+ days since i have updated sig. and sent them a email through they support form
also yesterday i have posted here but there is nothing like deposit bonus in my account yet

Why don't you just go ahead and change your sig, it'll save some people.
Activity: 493
Sarthak's a dumb girl
This is Scam
Activity: 112
All thouse participating in this should get a negative trust. After cryptcominer there is no excuse of not knowing that this is a scam.
I'm totally agree with You, they're helping in the scam so they should have been rewarded with negative trust.
Pages:
Jump to: