Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Campaigns causing lifeless posts in Gambling section - page 4. (Read 1141 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 15
I've recently noticed a lot of people posting in the gambling section who are participating in signature campaigns,
that post lifeless stuff which makes no sense and basically just taking words from the topic / thread in random order.

They'll restate whatever the original poster said in their post, give some generic response that's barely coherent, and post.

EXAMPLE :

What I saw from the image is winners and top waterers used more Bitcoin to water over rounds of Wolf.bet's wager contest. It is easily to explain if we look at the growth pace of Wolf.bet site during 2 recent months. Fastly grown recent months, that actually attract more new users and more waterers, that in turn triggered ea h has to use more money to wager to be competitive.

What the fuck does this mean?
I hope the campaign managers disqualify people like this who try to jumble random words together while putting 0 thought into actual content
It ends up causing half the gambling section to not make any sense or posts to have any conversational value.

This isn't an attack towards the campaign managers btw, it's directed towards certain participants themselves who half-ass their posts to cheat the signature campaign terms
Pages:
Jump to: