Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Campaigns: Worth The Time? - page 4. (Read 10380 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
June 25, 2016, 09:29:23 AM
They are really worth your time of course because its 100 percent profit you making and also very nice to do because you are basically just posting and reading.
Really worth it for spending your time finding information about bitcoin aside from that you also earning a good amount of profit. A little profit could be a large amount if save the right way you can start investing into your dream business in mind. So, it is really worth the time.
Activity: 798
June 25, 2016, 06:18:34 AM
Sometimes it worth sometimes it does not worth if you have a better work in real life or you can do anything else which can bring profit more than signatures, but in generally it worth for people that have a lower life standard and does not worth for people living in rich countries.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 25, 2016, 06:06:54 AM
How much would I be earning per a post, once I am eligible to join a signature campaign? Apparently it's somewhere around $0.05 - $0.15 a post? Is this correct?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
June 25, 2016, 04:35:50 AM
it is worth spending your time here at this forum it is enjoying and very exciting especially if you are on the signature campaign because because they are paying you on every post you make , and also very helpful because of those information all over this forum .
Yes, that's exactly I want to hear constantly posting seems dull with a forum if it is not informative enough.
However Bitcointalk is having both information and earning opportunities, what else could surpass this forum in terms of bitcoin knowledge and collecting bitcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 24, 2016, 12:43:42 AM
They are really worth your time of course because its 100 percent profit you making and also very nice to do because you are basically just posting and reading.
legendary
Activity: 1323
June 23, 2016, 11:21:34 PM
What do you guys find to be the best way for utilizing Signature Campaigns, best methods, and is it worth the time and effort?
It do worth it once your rank reached hero and legendary but it is unlikely to get a huge amount of profit if you're below this rank and your campaign rate is too low. Better to make it a sideline while doing things that will profit you more.

Just like what i am doing , i am spending my time with signature campaign because i also want to earn an extra so i can make money, its like i am a working student but it is just a sideline i am not going full time with that because i still want to finish my college Grin
Lol. It's impossible to earn enough for a living by just joining a signature campaign. Signature campaign shouldn't be considered as a source of income neither. It shoul be just like a reward system which you can get free coins for participating actively and contributing in the forum.
Posting just for the sake of earning cents in your sig ad may result to spams.

Your way of thinking is very natural.. but.. is natural only because you live in place where life for this money is impossible. Let's take an example of Argentina, China or the Philippines - there (as i know) average earnings are $100 - $200 per month. If someone is active and inteligent can do this amount without moving from chair.. (working only with signature campiaigns)
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
June 23, 2016, 11:01:14 PM
Yes they are worth the time and they are also mostly easily done, these days a lot of them also have nice pay out ranks for normal ranks so that is also making attractable.

They can be done very easily indeed and its also that you learn from it, I think its worth your time because of all the advantages it has.
June 23, 2016, 05:58:55 PM
Yes they are worth the time and they are also mostly easily done, these days a lot of them also have nice pay out ranks for normal ranks so that is also making attractable.

You are right about that completely, the fact is that they are easy and can also be done easily you only need to pick a good well payed one and a nice forum rank!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
June 23, 2016, 02:18:22 PM
What do you guys find to be the best way for utilizing Signature Campaigns, best methods, and is it worth the time and effort?
It do worth it once your rank reached hero and legendary but it is unlikely to get a huge amount of profit if you're below this rank and your campaign rate is too low. Better to make it a sideline while doing things that will profit you more.

Just like what i am doing , i am spending my time with signature campaign because i also want to earn an extra so i can make money, its like i am a working student but it is just a sideline i am not going full time with that because i still want to finish my college Grin
Lol. It's impossible to earn enough for a living by just joining a signature campaign. Signature campaign shouldn't be considered as a source of income neither. It shoul be just like a reward system which you can get free coins for participating actively and contributing in the forum.
Posting just for the sake of earning cents in your sig ad may result to spams.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
June 23, 2016, 01:54:28 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 23, 2016, 07:24:03 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 23, 2016, 05:02:31 AM
Certainly its is because your are contributing something to community as well and also as a reward you are being paid by one of the best signature campaign running. Its win-win to company as well.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
June 22, 2016, 01:11:58 PM
As long as you earn a little extra per post and you are contributing something to the community, it is definitely worth it, especially to those higher ranked members who make multiple times bigger than what I would make.

That is the only reason why most people are saying that signature campaigns are worth the time but i am agree to that because it will let the people became more active or attentive while they are the forum especially to those are working hard just to earn an extra income from the internet .
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 22, 2016, 10:56:34 AM
As long as you earn a little extra per post and you are contributing something to the community, it is definitely worth it, especially to those higher ranked members who make multiple times bigger than what I would make.

yes that's right because of that you are very motivated to spend more time for signature campaign absolutely it is very worth the time . especially if you are already earning much bigger than what you have earned before .
Activity: 518
June 22, 2016, 12:57:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 22, 2016, 12:41:20 AM
i think as long as you are not wasting your time just because of posting and reaching the post numbers then it is worth the time but if you don't usually post on forums (without signature) and want to start it just to get paid they i don't think it is worth it.
June 22, 2016, 12:36:46 AM
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 21, 2016, 01:52:14 AM
it is worth spending your time here at this forum it is enjoying and very exciting especially if you are on the signature campaign because because they are paying you on every post you make , and also very helpful because of those information all over this forum .
Activity: 344
June 20, 2016, 03:29:28 PM
Yes they are worth the time these days and I think you can make some nice amounts depending on which sig campaign and rank you are having.
You have to keep in mind its 100% profit and that is what is making it so nice in my eyes.
Activity: 742
June 20, 2016, 08:14:13 AM
Yes, i think the signature campaigns worth the time and effort. If you are already member of this forum you will most likely post even without joining the signature campaign, so why not getting paid for what we do usually as forum's members ?
Pages:
Jump to: