Pages:
Author

Topic: significance of different altcoilns - page 4. (Read 575 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
March 28, 2021, 01:53:04 PM
Hey Guys, im still very new to crypto.  is there a resource to learn about the significance of different altcoins before investing?

Best to take trades on any altcoins according to major events and follow CoinMarketCal to get updates of upcoming events. BTW, don't hodl any altcoins for longer period of time as most of those are shitcoins. So, best way to make profits by taking entry according to events and take profits before 1 weeks of that events. Thought TA (Technical Analysis) is needed to select proper buy zone of any altcoins.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
March 28, 2021, 12:52:52 PM
Hey Guys, im still very new to crypto.  is there a resource to learn about the significance of different altcoins before investing?

You could easily search everything on Google, just make sure to know everything on an altcoin token before actually investing and buying the altcoin.

Here you go https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/

I hope that will help you to know the basic knowledge about crypto but it will not give you a lot of explanations about crypto and in another way you should always try to read various article that already published by coindesk or cointelegraph too.

I can recommend this website, as well as you could use the coinmarketcap website if your researching for an altcoin since everything that you need to know about a token is already in the website with the complete list of top cryptocurrency in the market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
March 28, 2021, 09:00:37 AM
If you want to learn about the importance of different altcoins before investing? You can search for it via Google or via Altcoin which you like at this time because every Altcoin always has a website and a white paper which also explains all the concepts they have built in a very neat manner.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
March 28, 2021, 12:48:51 PM

1. Most of the altcoins are shitcoins that are there for sole reason of pump and dump with no use cases.
2. I would suggest you app which give signals about altcoins’s listing on various exchanges and news about them.
2.1 - Blockfolio is the app I’m using to keep track of altcoins and news about them, I’m running that app on iOS and not sure if android version is there, but you can check Smiley

There are people giving their reviews on youtube regarding various altcoins, the one that i watched was “CoinBloq” but e stopped uploading his content last year. People here can suggest you various youtube channels but proceed with caution when revising new content regarding altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
March 28, 2021, 12:25:58 PM
Here you go https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/

I hope that will help you to know the basic knowledge about crypto but it will not give you a lot of explanations about crypto and in another way you should always try to read various article that already published by coindesk or cointelegraph too.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 28, 2021, 11:39:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: