Pages:
Author

Topic: SilentNotary The 1st Blockchain Notary Company in the world! - page 17. (Read 51329 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Few hours ago tweet was probably about start of trading on TopBTC. I like that banner which say Silent Notary is multidimensional platform to keep record on decentralized platform of events and records of things. It was start which defined already its future for long term now this is all about short term changes in prices.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
You can trade them on three exchange at the moment and those are Hotbit,Idex and forkdelta. Team is working on many things listing on exchanges and development is going on silently. They do believe in working and talk only when they have something to show. It is without dount buying time those understands the potential and project.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
After waiting for a long time now we can trade sntr, I hope that the team continues to do the best so the price could reach $ 1 in this year, it seems impossible but if the project promises then it can convince new investors.
Where do you trade it?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

How many tokens is required to run a masternode? When will the full details of the MN be released?
MN details will be announced closer to Mainnet launch which is roughly 4 weeks away
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.

How many tokens is required to run a masternode? When will the full details of the MN be released?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
After waiting for a long time now we can trade sntr, I hope that the team continues to do the best so the price could reach $ 1 in this year, it seems impossible but if the project promises then it can convince new investors.
legendary
Activity: 1918
SilentNotary is hidden gem this is undervalued project but it getting more power and will start its rally with great support from this community. This is good sign community is increasing rapidly and it will start rising soon because of some interesting plans for future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
The Silent Notary project recently flew to the moon. I thought this project was dead or a Scam. But no! developments are coming, soon listing on new exchanges.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Please keep your patience, if you are anxious to get out of Silentnotary now, then it is likely to make you a great loss. I'm looking forward to Silentnotary's next development.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Just heard about SilentNotary
first time today on Twitter.

I see big change from original created back in 2017.
Has team changed or what ?
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
SNTR LISTS ON TOPBTC

We are happy to announce that we will be listing on TOPBTC in the coming week!
More detail to follow..

https://twitter.com/SilentNotary/status/1004273600281628672

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
Rocket moon to mars for sure!

look what I've got for you!

SilentNotary Upcoming Updates
- Testnet is live
- Mainnet in 4-6 weeks
- Masternodes
- Big Exchange next week (TOP-20)
-Major Partner Announcement After Listing

Vast Market Potential
Everywhere in today’s world, agreements are being made, contracts negotiated, copyrights created, the list goes on. In a single word, SilentNotary’s addressable market is boundless.

On a daily basis, SilentNotary worldwide market capacity reaches more than 2.3 billion users including 11,388 insurance companies, 43,347 Construction businesses 7,987 Banks and 1,371 online media outlets. These are truly awesome numbers.

Admin Note:We are working on a huge announcement. Actually we already have that agreement sealed and aren’t announcing it because it would instantly crash IDEX. That is our main reason for us wanting to be on a bigger exchange first.

hello really good news we hope many exchanges for sntr..this coin will go to the moon !! may 100sat for next month.

please how work masternode ? how many coin we must have for be ?

More details regarding the masternode will be released in the near future Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
SNTR is now #1 on CryptalDash's vote listing. Top five cryptos get listed on the platform. Let keep the momentum going! Cast your votes here https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing/silent-notary
legendary
Activity: 1526
What is positive thing to be noted here is people are showing will to keep going on with development and they understand the potential. In early days of any project holders play key role to take off using that gain for next rises. Specially in current market conditions if increase can be sustained as floors it will give big results in future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
This is why your vote on CryptalDash is só important! Note: we applied for Huobi and if everything goes well it will be up next!

Read more: https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/11-reasons-why-the-cryptaldash-institutional-grade-exchange-platform-is-expected-to-lead-the-market-79bd70ba5418
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. 30-40 satosh coin will not be so soon to be worth, it takes time. If everything goes according to plan, we will see it by the end of the year. I wish success to all.

My mid termed target is to see it reaching at 30-40 satoshi once we are there I will take the initial investment out. Why at this high because I don't want to let this gem out of the wallet in large quantity and will keep my profit as long as will be possible. It has stunning future without any doubt about this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
My mid termed target is to see it reaching at 30-40 satoshi once we are there I will take the initial investment out. Why at this high because I don't want to let this gem out of the wallet in large quantity and will keep my profit as long as will be possible. It has stunning future without any doubt about this.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
But today a whale bought the SNTR na IDEX, he ate all orders up to 0.00036 ETH... I wonder if he knows something whether just a fat finger  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: