Pages:
Author

Topic: SilentNotary The 1st Blockchain Notary Company in the world! - page 19. (Read 51329 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
True, this was for speculation and is working fine since the token burning news is out. In the long run team has to make the platform very effective and its adoption at global level. I was reading at some point in previous pages they were making is fully compatible with European Union for starting as overall notarial services across the members states are same with minor differences where national laws have privilege.
As long as people continue to pay attention, I believe that relying on team efforts, prices need not be afraid.

And another 9 billion tokens just go burned today  Grin Grin Grin!

That's great, is there a way to know the actual supply for this token?

Maximum supply? You can look that one up on Coinmarketcap. The circulating isn't showing yet, but they are going to do a 80% coinburn anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
True, this was for speculation and is working fine since the token burning news is out. In the long run team has to make the platform very effective and its adoption at global level. I was reading at some point in previous pages they were making is fully compatible with European Union for starting as overall notarial services across the members states are same with minor differences where national laws have privilege.
As long as people continue to pay attention, I believe that relying on team efforts, prices need not be afraid.

That's great, is there a way to know the actual supply for this token?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
They could talk here and not just on the telegram Tongue

Funny you say that..

Hey everyone!
Myself. NikolaBegović. and Bowtiesarecool are the community managers for this ANN thread and the telegram channel
We are more than happy to help you all with any questions or comments you have regarding the project!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good evening. For me, the most important point is that the coin should be promising, so that developers constantly develop a coin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Good evening. How do you think it is worth investing in this project? If the growth prospects? Thank you very much for the answer. I wish everyone good luck.
Would advise you to take a glance at the site and see that the notary function is being integrated across all social media applications. Then read the WP, especially about the upcoming masternode. Afterwards, you can join the community on Telegram for more insight
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Silent Notary (SNTR) is now listed on DDEX exchange

https://twitter.com/ddex_io/status/1001141277222584320

https://ddex.io/trade/SNTR-ETH

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
It's worth it, but now it's getting a hill, it's not so much to buy on the hill. A lot of coins in circulation do not bode a high rise coin, if they do burn coins to some normal size, yes, the token has potential. (Im using translator)

It would be useless to burn the tokens, what will bring value to SilentNotary tokens is the usage of the app by the masses. That alone will bring the price higher.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
It's worth it, but now it's getting a hill, it's not so much to buy on the hill. A lot of coins in circulation do not bode a high rise coin, if they do burn coins to some normal size, yes, the token has potential. (Im using translator)
Merit: 251
Good evening. How do you think it is worth investing in this project? If the growth prospects? Thank you very much for the answer. I wish everyone good luck.
They could talk here and not just on the telegram Tongue
Watch out for Idex at p & d now, look at the orderbook as the offers appear weird.

They announced masternodes, 80% coin burn and main net live within +- 2 months.  Cool
Watch out for Idex at p & d now, look at the orderbook as the offers appear weird.
Activity: 38
I have invested a lot to this Project and really believing in them. As some other guy said, risk is too low and possible gain is very high, just a unique Project. Keep going folks!
Merit: 250
Not bad to pick some at these price and let them in wallet for few months. Buying at 1 satoshi what can go wrong from here. A small risk but chance to get something from there is very high. Sometimes we don't realize the potential seeing supply or actual market price of anything.
Devs any information about listing in other exchange
Based on their Telegram group, SilentNotary is currently listed on Ether Delta, Bilaxy, IDEX, ForkDelta. They are for sure working to be listed on other exchanges, but will not disclose any information about it just like before.

New exchanges will come soon. They messaged over 90 exchanges. And they got some messages back as well.  So hold tight Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Based on their Telegram group, SilentNotary is currently listed on Ether Delta, Bilaxy, IDEX, ForkDelta. They are for sure working to be listed on other exchanges, but will not disclose any information about it just like before.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: