Pages:
Author

Topic: SilentNotary The 1st Blockchain Notary Company in the world! - page 20. (Read 51329 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
These are the upcoming milestones:
• Release of testnet and migration to our own platform
• New exchanges
• New website design
• New designs of our mobile app
• Announcements of clients
• Patents
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Wow, this is new for me, this is not only notary public but notary in the world. I am just thinking on how to notarize my document.
Added to my watchlist and good luck

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
5-26-2018 FRI 12:46PM PHT
P# 1080
C# 9
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
I bought these coins at 40Eth, the site, I like everything, do better marketing, on Youtube, there is not anyone who did not review this coin
That a lot. You going to be millionaire. I expected the price to grow above usd0.01 in the near future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
A very interesting coin with a great future. I think the developers will succeed. And now an excellent price for buying a coin.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I bought these coins at 40Eth, the site, I like everything, do better marketing, on Youtube, there is not anyone who did not review this coin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Don't judge the project based on its opening price after reaching in market. There are many interesting things under use cases areas which are enough to make it next big thing. Those things if are implemented as they were supposed nothing can stop it becoming more valuable. I remember there were doing preparation to solve existed legal hurdles to go full on this project.
Activity: 896
Silent notary made it successful debut on coinmarketcap as well yesterday. Is the current supply displaying on CMC is correct and there needs to be some correction ? If that is the total supply that is huge and price of 1 satoshi. Indeed volume was very high which helped it to make its place secure for more exposure. I hope some public updates will be released soon.
Activity: 43
Such interesting project. Looking like the promising one and I will keep my eyes on it.looking forwards
Activity: 29
do you have any bounty?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
What is the actual progress being made right now? Any updated roadmap?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
I just join their telegram to ask some question about the project, got banned immediately. It is pretty suspect that all the brand new accounts other then mine are praising the coin. If it looks like shit and smells like shit, its probably shit. You might be able to make some money on the greater fool theory since the coin is pretty much worthless at this moment. Most likely it will be a PnD (IMO).
Afaik SNTR has several telegram groups that are active at the moment. In what group did you join and what did you ask?
Consider that several brand new accounts just comment here and there just to increase their post count, so just because they praise the coin doesn't mean they know/support it. Anyway, SNTR is still new. Let's wait and see if it will be listed in a big exchange.
Activity: 35
Honestly, it is more value that will make people believe and confident with your project
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
These tokens have been so long in my wallet that I had lost all hope. And looking at IDEX these 2 days, the token has an interesting volume.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
SilentNotary (SNTR) has been added to Idex exchange

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/996100513472176129

https://idex.market/eth/sntr

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 1
 I just join their telegram to ask some question about the project, got banned immediately. It is pretty suspect that all the brand new accounts other then mine are praising the coin. If it looks like shit and smells like shit, its probably shit. You might be able to make some money on the greater fool theory since the coin is pretty much worthless at this moment. Most likely it will be a PnD (IMO).

Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Hi friends!

Silent Notary is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/SNTR! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
For ya who didnt have seen it:

It is already on a Exchange since a few hours - on IDEX (decentralized exchange)

cheers  Cool

edit: even below ICQ price at the moment - be fast

Thanks a lot for your post, I would never know it was added on IDEX if it wasn't for you.  Wink Grin
Activity: 51
For ya who didnt have seen it:

It is already on a Exchange since a few hours - on IDEX (decentralized exchange)

cheers  Cool

edit: even below ICQ price at the moment - be fast
Activity: 75
The First Blockchain Notary company in the world is having a nice idea and also doing nice work.
Activity: 896
Where did you fill your bags from ? Majority is concerned about listing on exchanges and is worried over lack of communication by team. They raised money using this forum so their presence on here is necessary why one should flee to join other channels for information ? One month is too long in crypto space hopefully they return with good news.
Pages:
Jump to: