Pages:
Author

Topic: SilentNotary The 1st Blockchain Notary Company in the world! - page 24. (Read 51329 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 10

Because Silentnotary is a scam project. They has not paid anyone from bounty campaign. When i say about him on Twitter, they ask my address and promising that it will be checking my application, but nothing heapens.
I do no expect anything from here, yes SilenNotary is a scam.

I remember many users claiming they didn't receive bounty payment but I can say I received and still holding 54+ millions SNTR tokens in my wallet, so it isn't true that they haven't paid anyone from the campaign.

https://imgur.com/a/I5UOX

yes, is true.
I had participated, and in other SilentNotary actions, and always received.
Moreover, this is one of the few projects that work to have products and sales available, before closing ICO.
Those who complain so much should rather be fooled by empty but beautiful wrapped projects, rather than actual projects.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

Because Silentnotary is a scam project. They has not paid anyone from bounty campaign. When i say about him on Twitter, they ask my address and promising that it will be checking my application, but nothing heapens.

I remember many users claiming they didn't receive bounty payment but I can say I received and still holding 54+ millions SNTR tokens in my wallet, so it isn't true that they haven't paid anyone from the campaign.

https://imgur.com/a/I5UOX
Activity: 1082
Merit: 505
A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.
"According to the Raiden Network Whitepaper, only the two participants in any transaction have access to the payment channel’s smart contract and thus are immune to double-spending attacks." Could this mean more security?

Last SilentNotary must-read article @ http://bit.ly/2Em59w7

"...if any retailer from Amazon to Munchies Frozen Yogurt store wanted to accept Bitcoin in payment, would they have to verification that their customers country of origin and if they were compliant with KYC etc?"

Another SilentNotary must-read @http://bit.ly/2DIoDhk

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

Sorry, but what table of participants?
What do you mean ?
The unpaid bounty program.

Tell us why the unpaid program my work?

We regret your words, which do not really bother us anymore.
It will soon be seen the most obvious reality. If the foolish accusations of those who did not abide by the rules, or the results of those who worked hard to realize an innovative project.

Stay well and prosper.
It is not true. You came up with new rules after the end of the bounty in order not to pay.
Activity: 152
Merit: 101
Will silent notary always be linked to the ether where you can migrate towards
another currency?
Even if ether is the best solution for now and still a few more years .

What do you mean ?

We regret your words, which do not really bother us anymore.
It will soon be seen the most obvious reality. If the foolish accusations of those who did not abide by the rules, or the results of those who worked hard to realize an innovative project.

Stay well and prosper.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange

What do you mean ?

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

What do you mean ?

What do you mean ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
This thread has been posted here from long time. When is the final date of ICO?

Hi! We will start when all planned direct sales will be finished. The sales process is going well and we plan we can start soon. There will be no any next rounds of sales, only ICO.
Is there any final date of ico?
SilentNotary team is Growing and Stronger

SilentNotary proudly announces is new Sales Manager, Alexey Leontiev, author, and editor of investment reviews, with experience in R&D projects, finance management and investment in start-ups, IoT solutions for Retail, Energy, and Transportation.

SilentNotary team is getting stronger.
We proudly announce our new member Rufat Abiasov, with years of experience raising investment capital working with private & institutional investors and public companies in Russia, CIS, Europe, & US. He took part in IPO's such Facebook & Yandex.

This will not help you because you guys are scammers.
SilentNotary team is getting stronger.
We proudly announce our new member Rufat Abiasov, with years of experience raising investment capital working with private & institutional investors and public companies in Russia, CIS, Europe, & US. He took part in IPO's such Facebook & Yandex.

Hi! We will start when all planned direct sales will be finished. The sales process is going well and we plan we can start soon. There will be no any next rounds of sales, only ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
How to see the table? Cool
Early in the New Year, CNBC interviewed Ethereum co-founder Steven Nerayoff about the current status. Steven pointed to the billions of dollars that is being poured into Ethereum projects citing a 10-fold increase in the number of projects presently compared to a year ago. His prediction: the price of Ethereum could triple before the ball drops on 2018.

New SilentNotary article @ http://bit.ly/2mGeqa1

Pages:
Jump to: