Pages:
Author

Topic: Silk Road: anonymous marketplace. Feedback requested :) - page 5. (Read 152732 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I also have a couple logins I never used (took me a while to settle on a username).  Feel free to make an offer: [email protected]
Activity: 11
I still have 1 account. Looking to get a couple coins for it. PM me if interested.
Activity: 24
No shit! You think I come to this forum how? Using my home line by surface internet?

As for the feds to know it... well, the only way for them to not know it was if nobody knows also... but then what would be the use?!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
-sighs- Tor isnt a magic bullet.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
you do realize, since you posted it here, the fed will know about it already? Hope you arnt in the US XD

I think if he knows how to setup a hidden service in TOR, he knows how to hide his identity...

I'll sell my account for 30BTC.
Are you dunk or drunk? Cheesy
Activity: 420
you do realize, since you posted it here, the fed will know about it already? Hope you arnt in the US XD
For those wanting to test an alternative:
http://5onwnspjvuk7cwvk.onion/

This site is yet in beta stage, I'll create its own topic as soon as it's fully operational.

BTW Golden: I just access anywhere through tor  Wink

well, i just had a look and only one listing. u have to advertise it more... oh crap!

The site opened 2 hours ago and you were already expecting to find it full with listings?  Grin  SR is months old already.
Well... so far the system looks good, already have a lot of registrations and seams to be smooth enough.
Give it some time for sellers to start settle their stalls there.  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

This site is yet in beta stage, I'll create its own topic as soon as it's fully operational.

well, i just had a look and only one listing. u have to advertise it more... oh crap!
Activity: 1
I just accessed Silk Road for the first time but have no way to create a user name since the registration is now closed. I am interested in obtaining a u/n and p/w. If there is anyone that has pretty much used their account as much as they were going to and dont need it anymore, I would really love if they could send me the user name and password info. We are all friends here, why not help each other out? PM me please!  Cheesy
Activity: 294
I agree there BitterTea. Although I went to the trouble of setting up Tor hoping to get a look at the site I see it as nothing more than a interesting idea. Now being one of those people that is aware of how "they're constantly getting fucked" I see the same behavior here as the central banking figures. Limit access, charge for said access, profit. Fuck that. I'll stick to my locals and piss on such websites.

Turn the desire to access the site into the same thing that people were looking to avoid. Fuck all that shit.

SilkRoad limited access and sign ups due to excessive amounts of traffic. They are working to open the site back up to everyone. The only people charging for access are those who have an excess of registered accounts or scammers. Chill out broseph.
Activity: 4
You put forth a very compelling argument against Bitcoin being embraced, Shroomer.

Bitcoin is attractive to individuals for the same reason that it is unattractive to banks and governments. People just aren't aware that they're constantly getting fucked by the current system yet.

edit... If you think I'm full of shit, I challenge you to listen to this talk by G. Edward Griffin.

I agree there BitterTea. Although I went to the trouble of setting up Tor hoping to get a look at the site I see it as nothing more than a interesting idea. Now being one of those people that is aware of how "they're constantly getting fucked" I see the same behavior here as the central banking figures. Limit access, charge for said access, profit. Fuck that. I'll stick to my locals and piss on such websites.

Turn the desire to access the site into the same thing that people were looking to avoid. Fuck all that shit.
staff
Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I hope they're accessing this site through TOR as well. lol
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
oh, there's gonna be so many arrests..
Activity: 8
Hello all.
http://bayimg.com/kAiNnaaDI
I will PM you the pass.
Send funds here 1KrTRwBBjXGeP8r5UXC2kpVgTVN6BMEJo5
Username: 5415212
Password: XXXXXXXX

3 BTC
Activity: 385
ONE Silk Road Account left.

PM me reasonable offer.

thanks!
Activity: 5
Anyone know if Steroids or testosterone is being sold on the market?
Activity: 6
I have five spare SR accounts that I thought I would burn each time I made a transaction (yes I'm that paranoid).   PM me if you want to trade some BitCoin for em'.

Also note that for those who do get these accounts, don't expect anything more than a craigslist where you can use Bitcoins.  The site's interface is poorly designed and very basic.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Actually I heard it a lot differently. I heard that because of all the negative publicity, registrations were going to be closed indefinitely. I have been in SR for a long time and tahts pretty much the summation of the forum chatter.

So the forum chatterers know more than the guy who's running SR?

I have not seen the guy who is running SR state when he would be opening up registrations.

That's because it's buried a few pages back among all the idiots asking for nonexistent invites.
Pages:
Jump to: