Pages:
Author

Topic: Silk Road: anonymous marketplace. Feedback requested :) - page 10. (Read 152732 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
can I have an invite please
Activity: 13
Anyone asking for invites in this thread is exactly the sort of fool that shouldn't be over on that site. Heck I'm a lot smarter and even I won't go over there.

Hint: there is no invite system! Someone mentioned it as a hypothetical and then 50 people chimed in asking for invites.

Yeah I mostly agree with you, but I just enjoy doing nice things for people, to an extent.

And to reiterate: There is no invite system.  SR is in "current members only" mode and to respect the wishes of the SR admins no access will be given until such a system is implemented or open access is restored.

I love you guys but it's not under my control.

-Fool
Activity: 59
Anyone asking for invites in this thread is exactly the sort of fool that shouldn't be over on that site. Heck I'm a lot smarter and even I won't go over there.

Hint: there is no invite system! Someone mentioned it as a hypothetical and then 50 people chimed in asking for invites.
Activity: 13
Getting pretty crazy on this thread.  Those of you asking for access are just going to have to wait it out, as much as it pains me to say.

When and if and invite system is implemented I'll be happy to help anyone out, but there still isn't a [legit] way to give access to new members and there's no telling when the admins will make this happen.

It's my personal belief that it should be more open, but the SR admins apparently disagree.  There's just too many people wanting access and I'd be investing a lot of my time helping everyone out.  I've helped out everyone that has sent me a PM so far, but I have to stop at some point or else I'd be sitting here making dummy accounts for days.  To keep this up I'd have to charge everyone and morally I don't think that's the right thing to do.  Sorry guys.  Good luck in the future.

Cheers,
-Fool

PS: Any PMs asking for access will be ignored.
Guess I'll jump on the bandwagon like everyone else and ask for an invite. I'd highly appreciate it if someone would PM me an invite, I'm sure I wouldn't think twice about sending a coin or two your way Wink

Thanks guys
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
lol, wonder how many more people have heard of TSR since the govt decided to have press releases about it. What a fantastic side effect -- the more visibly you try to shut it down, the stronger it grows.

I wonder when the Streisand Effect will become common knowledge.
looking for an invite.  stuck in the mid west not knowing anyone.  Thanks in advance.
So some guy posted a membership for sale to silk road on 4chan /k/ , and I was like WTF?  I started looking into it, found the nearly blank login page and started looking into registration.  The invite-only system bugs me, and since I dont actually know anyone who uses silk road (as far as I know, at least.)  More research (google) led me here.

I used to live in CA and just moved 3000 miles to a rural area with little or very poor quality "products".  I'm looking for a new connection, and silk road seems to be it.

So basically - I need an invite, please. 
I hate to be a leech, but I've got to ask somebody for an invite.  TSR is probably my only shot at ever tracking down legit mescaline (I live in Middle America, the idea of a good time here is meth and Nascar), so from one psychonaut to another, I would really appreciate some help, even if it's just pointing me in the right direction to acquire an invite.

I had been lurking on Silk Road for the last week or so, but hadn't made an account as I was still waiting for my Dwolla account to accept a deposit from my bank so I could buy some BTC.

PM me, por favor!

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007
I would like an invite.

Why is everyone freaking out though? There are still other sites like the open vendor database. Tons are listed in the hidden wiki, I believe.

Yes, well the frenzy was caused by the media focus upon Silk Road in particular, because of the use of Bitcoin and an internal escrow system, it has grown much larger much faster than the other choices.  It's not going to take long for those older sites to adopt Bitcoin to compete, and most of the vendors on Silk Road probably deal on many tor hidden sites.  Even bringing down Silk Road's servers isn't really going to matter that much.  Someone else will do it.
Activity: 5
requesting an invite. PM me please  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
firstbits: 121vnq
lol, wonder how many more people have heard of TSR since the govt decided to have press releases about it. What a fantastic side effect -- the more visibly you try to shut it down, the stronger it grows.

Everyone asking for invites should probably chill though. Unless for some reason you need something RIGHT NOW, I'm sure as BTC gain more traction there will be competing sites as well as different registration processes.

Personally I agree with those that feel security through openness is the best strategy. Vouching only creates an illusion of security (and a dangerous one at that). Let's start testing how resilient and private BTC transactions and marketplaces can be.......
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I would like an invite.

Why is everyone freaking out though? There are still other sites like the open vendor database. Tons are listed in the hidden wiki, I believe.
Activity: 5
legendary
Activity: 1708
i am a member of LE. Someone please give me an invite so I can bust all of you

I would if I could, just to see if direct access to Silk Road would even matter.
Activity: 14
i am a member of LE. Someone please give me an invite so I can bust all of you
legendary
Activity: 1904
I would like an invite too! Thank you.
Yep me 2.  I was waiting for some funds and oops.  Always wanted to try the spirit molecule.   Of course I was so out of loop, I only find these things when everyone else does, like an article that brings unwanted attention, Guess I wait till I'm leaving this matrix to see it  Tongue    
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
If anyone still has invites left after 2+ pages of people asking for them, I'd love one

<3
Activity: 6
Bummer.  I'd been browsing on Silk Road for a week, but didn't create an account since I wasn't ready to buy.

Pages:
Jump to: