Pages:
Author

Topic: Silver Boar - Small Status Update - 27th September 2016 - page 6. (Read 67888 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
I have placed an order for some silver wire to get started with my Jewellery at home and start making stuff, I'll be putting it up for sale in this thread, for now they will be fairly basic rings made from sterling silver, I'll post up photo's of them for you to have a look at if you're interested. Sorry for the low resolution it's from my phone's camera, my first investment will probably be in more materials and a new camera so you can see everything better.

I'll be sure to aim for this kind of quality before I post it up for sale and I'll list the size alongside so you don't get something you didn't ask for by accident!

I get my materials etc. from here: http://www.cooksongold.com/home.jsp

As I'm starting off I'll price things pretty low even for Jewellery because I'm learning so don't be surprised if the quality is less than a professional who has been doing it for years, things should improve over time though as I practice, almost forgot, I'll ship anywhere, but you guys will have to pay for the postage costs.
Pages:
Jump to: