Pages:
Author

Topic: SIMDAQ Bitcointalk Signature Campaign 1 - page 4. (Read 5994 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
i love cryptocurrency
November 10, 2018, 05:46:05 PM
yes aztecgoldhero working so much for simdaq. i think nobody of simdaq community dont work like aztecgoldhero. we need some news for dev of simdaq. simdaq need to wide.

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 03:40:44 PM
There should be more interest for the topic. I think many people don't know the instant 2 SMQ bounty per post.

Learn how to trade profitable! www.simdaq.com
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 02:26:33 PM
Simdaq is an ecosystem for the community of people interested in the world. The platform offers a wide range of opportunities for sharing experiences. It is a reliable, fast, economical platform.

you are rıght,

also sımdaq platform allows bot creators to test theır bots wıth real market movements, that wıll help bot creator for back test of theır bots,

but the probllem ıs every body runs after hype ın thıs crypto world, %95 of people doesnt care product,

Aztec is there any news for next weeks. This week was silent. Team didnt do much things. What happened to airdrops that team tokd you. Can you give some tips to us

yea,

they are workıng on that, ıts a lıttle bıt complıcated to make aırdrop, ıts a lıttle bıt hard to coordınate waves wallets and sımdaq platform accounts, but ı know they are workıng on that,

Thanks for replay again. Simdaq team should thank to you because of your work for community. We belieave you and team
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
November 10, 2018, 02:17:59 PM
Simdaq is an ecosystem for the community of people interested in the world. The platform offers a wide range of opportunities for sharing experiences. It is a reliable, fast, economical platform.

you are rıght,

also sımdaq platform allows bot creators to test theır bots wıth real market movements, that wıll help bot creator for back test of theır bots,

but the probllem ıs every body runs after hype ın thıs crypto world, %95 of people doesnt care product,

Aztec is there any news for next weeks. This week was silent. Team didnt do much things. What happened to airdrops that team tokd you. Can you give some tips to us

yea,

they are workıng on that, ıts a lıttle bıt complıcated to make aırdrop, ıts a lıttle bıt hard to coordınate waves wallets and sımdaq platform accounts, but ı know they are workıng on that,
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 02:10:03 PM

you are rıght,

November 10, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

you are rıght,

brand new
November 05, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

One of the most important features of Waves is the fact that the commission fees are extremely low in the crypto money exchange with a decentralized structure. As is known, in many crypto money exchanges, very high commission rates are taken.

You're right. Exchange fee is 0.003 waves and transfer fee is 0.001 waves. It is also possible to reduce transfer fee to  even 0.000001 waves !!!

Activity: 28
November 10, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

Simdaq will have the opportunity to train in the simulation mode of the actual trading sessions.

https://simdaq.com/
November 10, 2018, 06:02:47 AM
i love cryptocurrency
November 10, 2018, 02:03:48 AM
yes friend. waves dex platform so fast and profitly. impossible lost your money on waves dex platform. and simdaq token so profitly for buy and sell trade. because its price always 0,0108 - 0,012. you can buy and sell aproximetly %3-%4 profit.
brand new
November 05, 2018, 07:11:40 AM
As far as I know there is no mining in waves blockchain. Instead leasers are awarded

Learn how to trade profitable! www.simdaq.com tuh
November 09, 2018, 06:05:41 PM
I was introduced to the crypto trade last year. At the same time, the waves became the platform. It was the fastest period. Later simdaq ico was the first time I received the time.

www.simdaq.com
i love cryptocurrency
November 09, 2018, 03:06:49 PM
thank you simdaq for teach me how i can buy and sell on exchange. really so good. im learning day by day. and i heard simdaq devs will anounce new news. i holding simdaq. and i increase my simdaq with trade.

brand new
November 05, 2018, 02:44:34 AM
How much fee does tidex charge for withdrawing SMQ to DEX

November 08, 2018, 06:25:52 PM

simdaq road promises not only crypto coins, but also the whole world of the market Grin
November 08, 2018, 06:13:00 PM

yessssssssssss

ı became level 14 Cheesy

is there any body who has more level than me, post ıt here your levels guys,

sımdaq platform to the moon sooon, hodl untıl 10 usd,

news wıll arrıve soon, follow channels
November 08, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

Today, the simdaq campaign has become clear in the first four years. The simdaq campaign has not yet finished and is still in progress. Please join and try to be active.
https://simdaq.com/
brand new
November 04, 2018, 02:49:14 PM
Simdaq is a very useful platform for investors to improve their skills

November 08, 2018, 06:23:55 AM
https://twitter.com/simdaq_official/status/1060450565631758336

here ıs the results of campaıng for now, there ıs stıll 6 more week for campaıng, ı need to work more on forum Cheesy need much more smq for my bags Cheesy

news wıll come soon, tradıng contest more markettıng and new features of platform
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
November 08, 2018, 05:45:08 AM
SMQ trading is wonderful, I made 1000SMQ in one trading session.   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: