Pages:
Author

Topic: SIMDAQ Bitcointalk Signature Campaign 1 - page 7. (Read 5994 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 09:20:06 AM
And the bear market is another obstacle. I'm saying again, even scam tokens have a bigger market cap than Simdaq. It's a nobrainer.

What are you think can make Simdaq in market cap. ?

We are now Rank 1029

Market Cap

$384.441 USD
60 BTC
207.876 WAVES
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
November 02, 2018, 06:59:51 PM
And the bear market is another obstacle. I'm saying again, even scam tokens have a bigger market cap than Simdaq. It's a nobrainer.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
November 02, 2018, 05:37:45 PM
i think we like simdaq simdaq platform and its token. simdaq will fly when bull season. now so cheap. because people can buy and sell simdaq token on waves dex and tidex. them volumes is not enough for increase of price. i hope simdaq token can listed other mor big exchange sites.

♦ SIMDAQ-Learn how to trade profitable! ♦

people will realıze this project anyway,

when trading contests comes to platform people will be sad because of missing opportunıty , its super cheap now, and remember sımdaq born at bear market
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
i love cryptocurrency
November 02, 2018, 05:07:00 PM
i think we like simdaq simdaq platform and its token. simdaq will fly when bull season. now so cheap. because people can buy and sell simdaq token on waves dex and tidex. them volumes is not enough for increase of price. i hope simdaq token can listed other mor big exchange sites.

brand new
Activity: 0
October 31, 2018, 03:23:43 AM
It seems most simdaq fans are Turkish investors
Activity: 19
November 02, 2018, 09:19:32 AM
i dont know really that peoples want learn about read chart. i think they want only earn easy money. they are read to telegram groups or facebook group or other social media funs. and the are losing themselve money.

But some good review on the youtube to pay popular like Allesio RAstani Ivan o the Tech..price will BOOM
Activity: 31
November 02, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

strictly advice that to whom it may concern the simdaq team, please listen the guys which is criticize your project with a logical way. take the notes and get the great ideas to spread out your project to all crypto people.

"Learn how to trade profitable! www.simdaq.com"
November 02, 2018, 05:30:48 AM
i dont know really that peoples want learn about read chart. i think they want only earn easy money. they are read to telegram groups or facebook group or other social media funs. and the are losing themselve money.

thats true, people doesnt want to learn, unless ıf you fed them up they can start, ı mean you can motıvate people wıth rewards, to make that happen ı advıced tradıng competetıons on platform wıth huge rewards,
brand new
October 30, 2018, 03:21:12 PM
https://steemit.com/simdaq/@aztecgoldhero/simdaq-platform-your-entry-point-to-crypto-trading

you can check thıs topıc from stemıt and up vote it, thanks for your help Smiley we need to reach more people,

https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,814.0.html

also at staker forum

Very informative and useful article...Thanks for the effort
i love cryptocurrency
November 01, 2018, 05:49:05 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 105
November 01, 2018, 05:16:36 PM
User should be able to know details about SMQ trading sessions after they are finished. And I hope withdraw functionality added to the platform.
i love cryptocurrency
November 01, 2018, 02:11:07 PM
your are right erdemdio. i agree with you that not only hidden gem of waves platform but also hidden gem of all cryptocurrency world. i hope to people understand simdaq idea. so special simulate application.

Activity: 191
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 10:15:51 AM
Andbi see commynuty is rising . Thats good. But still not enough.  People will understand eventually how successfull platfom simdaq  is.

Really a hiddem gem of waves platform with a working product
November 01, 2018, 07:42:40 AM
I dont have much time anf i allways miss the exp bonus. I think if you login everyday to platform exp bonus rises everyday. Congrats aztec. Any tip for next week news???

yea, if you logın everyday platform gives more exp bonus, sometımes ı mıss ıt too, ı dont logın a day and ıt returns to beggınıng, sad Sad

for the news there is no tıps for now, you can check at telegram channel,

Thanks do you know when the trading contest will begin.. and will they do that contests by listening your advices that you send at telegram. Do you know anything about this

no ı dont know for now when ıt wıll begın but as tatya saıd ı can start thıs month but not sure about it, and as ı know they are workıng to make that happen as my advıces or ssomethıng same lıke ıt, we gonna see, ı belıeve they wıll make a good thıng, they move slow but they do good job

Good. I hope they listen your advices because that model was realy good. Its creating a good economic model for platform and can bring a huge buy pressure to market

yea me too, ı hope they gonna listen my advices about competetions, if they make contests like that simdaq token will start its journey to the moon Cheesy we just need trading contests and a good marketting for them, than everywhing will be good
brand new
October 30, 2018, 02:31:49 AM
Speculative rise of volume without real demand has no positive effect on price.
November 01, 2018, 07:21:20 AM
I dont have much time anf i allways miss the exp bonus. I think if you login everyday to platform exp bonus rises everyday. Congrats aztec. Any tip for next week news???

yea, if you logın everyday platform gives more exp bonus, sometımes ı mıss ıt too, ı dont logın a day and ıt returns to beggınıng, sad Sad

Thanks do you know when the trading contest will begin.. and will they do that contests by listening your advices that you send at telegram. Do you know anything about this

no ı dont know for now when ıt wıll begın but as tatya saıd ı can start thıs month but not sure about it, and as ı know they are workıng to make that happen as my advıces or ssomethıng same lıke ıt, we gonna see, ı belıeve they wıll make a good thıng, they move slow but they do good job

Good. I hope they listen your advices because that model was realy good. Its creating a good economic model for platform and can bring a huge buy pressure to market
November 01, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

November 01, 2018, 07:13:11 AM

November 01, 2018, 07:09:50 AM

November 01, 2018, 07:05:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: