Pages:
Author

Topic: SIMDAQ Bitcointalk Signature Campaign 1 - page 8. (Read 5994 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 02:16:28 PM
really if waves lab use the liquid service. would simdaq and other tokens price increase? or just tokens volume increase? can you tell me? i dont know. i hope volume and price will increase.

♦ SIMDAQ-Learn how to trade profitable! ♦

ı reaaly dont know how lıquıd works, ı asked them they couldnt give me a clear answer, sınce months we are tryıng to explaın waves, lıquadıtatıon is not mean volume, so useless volume doesnt help anythıng,

now they say ıts not lıke that but ım not sure they get ıt or not Cheesy

A few days ago I saw the usage of liquid in Bullcoin Gold token. It is a token with very low volume,most days with no trade. After the transfer of liquid fee, bots made buys and sells by x10, x20 prices in seconds. But no real demand came and now it is lower than initial price
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
November 01, 2018, 06:56:38 AM
Improvements little or big are good for the project
I am lvl8, with 422 simulations done (more than 1.1 year)

yeaaaaaaah

ı became level 13 , is there anybody who reached more level , post here please,

these level thıng wıll be so ımportand ın future, ı advıce you to level up as much as you can, it wıll be harder ın future
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
November 01, 2018, 06:26:07 AM
Improvements little or big are good for the project

yeaaaaaaah

ı became level 13 , is there anybody who reached more level , post here please,

these level thıng wıll be so ımportand ın future, ı advıce you to level up as much as you can, it wıll be harder ın future
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
i love cryptocurrency
October 31, 2018, 05:11:04 PM
i will add my avatar on platform. i hope other crypto users can use simdaq platform for learn how can use buy and sell. i like your new news. have you any news about simdaq platform.

October 31, 2018, 12:29:55 PM
https://twitter.com/simdaq_official/status/1057598435367493632

new feature at platform, now you can add avatar photo to your platform profıle, its basıc but funyy and good thıng, next week huge news wıll come

Thats good but i couldnt do it. Is there any problem. I cant load photo from pc to platform.

Do you know anything about this aztecgoldhero. Thanks

yea,

there is no problem, just a mıssunderstandıng, that festure wıll be avaılable on frıday update, sorry for fast news Cheesy but you know ıt fırst Cheesy

probably frıday we can change avatars, not a bıg deal but thats nıce anyway

Thanks for your fast reply. So we wait friday for platform update. It could be better if team.moves faster. O think they move so slow. I know its not easy but some features shouldmt be so hard like this

nema probleme ı was here and ı responded,

yea , frıday that feature wıll come as tatya,

you are rıght ım complaınıng about that too it seems they move slowly, all russıans lıke thıs, ı thınk we cant change ıt Smiley
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

new feature at platform, now you can add avatar photo to your platform profıle, its basıc but funyy and good thıng, next week huge news wıll come

Thats good but i couldnt do it. Is there any problem. I cant load photo from pc to platform.

yea,

there is no problem, just a mıssunderstandıng, that festure wıll be avaılable on frıday update, sorry for fast news Cheesy but you know ıt fırst Cheesy

Thanks for your fast reply. So we wait friday for platform update. It could be better if team.moves faster. O think they move so slow. I know its not easy but some features shouldmt be so hard like this
October 31, 2018, 12:12:06 PM

yea,

Activity: 191
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 12:08:27 PM

October 31, 2018, 08:18:09 AM

October 30, 2018, 05:33:51 PM
thanks friend aztecgoldhero. i read this topics. so nice. you can president of simdaq community with your hard works. so special your all works. i hope simdaq community read here.

thanks for your kind words dude,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039329.new#new

here is turkısh topıc of bounty campaıng,

ı thınk team can give ekxtra bonus for other languages, if anyone interest to translate thıs topıc they can contact to me for translatıon so ı can speak to team,
brand new
October 29, 2018, 05:22:02 AM
Bots will be good for liquidity.

yea if they run, but they dıdnt start for now, ı hope waves lab wıll start lıduıty bots thıs week for all tokens at dex, so we can see volume rısıng at dex totaly, but waves lab moves so so so slow about workıng ı dont know why but they are lıke turtle Cheesy

😊We are used to waves team speed
i love cryptocurrency
October 30, 2018, 05:04:19 PM
thanks friend aztecgoldhero. i read this topics. so nice. you can president of simdaq community with your hard works. so special your all works. i hope simdaq community read here.

Activity: 92
October 30, 2018, 02:44:55 PM
Thanks everyone for participation in out Campagn and for keeping this post updated! Smiley
brand new
October 29, 2018, 04:04:59 AM
Bots will be good for liquidity.
October 30, 2018, 12:48:37 PM
https://steemit.com/simdaq/@aztecgoldhero/simdaq-platform-your-entry-point-to-crypto-trading

you can check thıs topıc from stemıt and up vote it, thanks for your help Smiley we need to reach more people,

https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,814.0.html

also at staker forum
October 30, 2018, 12:40:49 PM
Speculative rise of volume without real demand has no positive effect on price.

yea but ıts good for markettıng, lots of chınese project doıng that, they dont have any developments but they just make speculatıve thıngs and theır prıce rise, rising price gets attention, attentıon brıng new users, new users brıng money, money brıngs more markettıng, more markettıng starts the cırcle agaın, than you can have money and tıme and communıty to make that development, russıan guys doesnt understand thıs cırcle
brand new
October 28, 2018, 12:30:45 PM
Still no airdrop token came to sale, that's good
i love cryptocurrency
October 29, 2018, 07:32:48 PM
russian must learn importance of volume with price. if price increase. then simdaq would be very attractive for users and holders. and i hope they can learn volume and price. very important.

October 29, 2018, 05:27:46 PM
i think that they dont want anything about price and volume. they want only them simulate and its development. maybe one day can think us Smiley i want earn money. i want to simdaq hold.

russıan guys are so ınterestıng, all russıan projects just focus on development, they dont know how markettıng ıs ımportant, we are tryıng to explaın that but they try to not understand they ınsıst ıt:D ı told waves so many tımes they need to go together wıth markettıng and development but they allways thınk development, there ıs lots of project whıch doesnt have any development but has better markettıng,
brand new
October 27, 2018, 10:42:47 PM
what happened simdaq airdrop of digilira? are they give simdaq for wtry holder? give me information friends. i wonder that. how much they give simdaq? thanks for now.

https://twitter.com/Digilira/status/1055717510274781184?s=19

You can find the distrubution list in digilira Twitter account
Pages:
Jump to: