Pages:
Author

Topic: Single Productive African Coin | SPAC Coin | Pure PoS - page 16. (Read 2497 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
There are a lot of doubts about the coin, I hope the dev prove people wrong and make this project explosive
Activity: 23
nice more coin, more power.
Activity: 97
Who knows how many coins should be on the purse, so that there will be a system?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
this is a very simple thread, can you let's know who is behind this project? it will make this project more trusted
Activity: 252
Spac coin is of a great potential good luck team
Activity: 47
Good luck with the project
Activity: 97
I'll be monitoring this thread and the site to see how far the project go
Activity: 8
Good Luck
Activity: 129
AIRDROP Øx visit https://t.me/Airdrop0x
Thanks for airdrop. I hope your team can make mobile wallet or Beta version Smiley
Activity: 104
I love the idea that you own your own wallet. I need a detailed information and description of the development team. Success!
Activity: 163
I must say it looks a nice Project and the website design and structure is great, But the wallet is really really poor, i think you should look into that, because if its not properly secured, future hacks is most likely possible
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
Wishing all success. Twitter account is rotected. Then how can we follow. Whats going on. Anyway. Good luck
Activity: 126
This is a nice project, and I am very interested in participating in this project
Activity: 1050
I can not follow this account's Twitter @spaccoin
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
I wonder why twitter of Spac Coin is in private mode? It's a bit strange, usually projects tend to be more public.
Activity: 72
the admin of a program always does and gives important announcements about the project it does so that we can see the progress of the project
Activity: 18
Seriously this project looks like a scam,  but let see how it goes
Activity: 9
Nice to see a project from Africa in blockchain space. Wish the team good luck in meeting their goals. Will follow this project to see where it reaches.
Activity: 137
very good project with good team. i am happy be a part
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
Hello! Why do you have a private twitter?
Pages:
Jump to: