Pages:
Author

Topic: Single Productive African Coin | SPAC Coin | Pure PoS - page 14. (Read 2516 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I hope its all for good for your project and your country ! Keep up the development !
Activity: 82
It is a amazing project,it will go high.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This is a good project. It has a great potential with some special feature such as the project wallet. Thump up to dev
Activity: 101
# BIG ICO, excited to be part of it....long way to go and bang the crypto currency market........
Activity: 15
Awesome project. . Happy to be part of this community
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Uniting the countries of Africa into one crypto-currency is a wonderful idea. I have read there are a lot of problems with traditional banking in Africa and people deserve a chance. I wish your project to succeed indeed.
Activity: 51
I don't know why y'all feel that nothing good comes outta Africa. Be positive and support progress
Activity: 84
Introduction of the online shopping  platform that will accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment is a good development in the crpto world. Well-done dev
Activity: 154
However the idea is great to make SpaceCoin for all African countries. If a bitcoin can go up that high why not an African coin, at least SpaceCoin represents an Atlantic what represent bitcoin or litecoin etc etc.
Activity: 88
This project is great.because its not just for africans but for all nations.
Activity: 29
the idea is good ... still apply it .
waiting more updates
Activity: 11
Promising project that give advantage of online shopping platform and issuing of credit card to investors
Activity: 2
Nice stuff guys. GGreat initiative. Keep it up.
Activity: 54
Good star for new project. Very clever dicission made own wallet from start. now wait other good move on roadmap of this project
Activity: 61
Very promising project....

Wish you all the best for a bright future!!!!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Another prospective coin from an Africans...I hope we can make this better. Good luck to the developer and the team.

Activity: 311
SPAC Coin  online shopping platform coming up . ......
best of luck ....
Activity: 9
Great project
Activity: 11
Good project and good team!! Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 54
its nice project .
Pages:
Jump to: