Pages:
Author

Topic: Single Productive African Coin | SPAC Coin | Pure PoS - page 13. (Read 2497 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Any special idea behind the inbuilt coin? What platform was it created?
Activity: 75
This is  very Amazing Project
Activity: 21
Please how can I secure my spac wallet, as I can't see any 2fa
Activity: 131
You never needed the African tag as a marketing too, I hope it works for you
Activity: 34
I love the independence and wallet creation of this project. It is obvious that the dev is interested in the success of the project and with a bitcoin compatability it is a success already
Activity: 6
I really like the idea and this type of wallet i hope this will bloom in the nearest and good luck sir.
Activity: 63
Wishing the developers good luck. I'll be monitoring this thread and the site to see how far the project will go.
Great project. Awesome team. Best of luck all spacious coin team. 
Activity: 29
Great project from African. Kudos to developers
Activity: 28
I'm sure it'll soon give others a run for their money.
Activity: 70
Great project..Good luck guys, nice to see you have your own wallet address..
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
This is a great project with great potential
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
I am loving the fact that you could develop your wallet and run independent of Erc20 wallets, However you need to secure your wallet systems and provide us a good project,Will be watching, Goodluck
Activity: 21
I carefully took my time to go through this project and i could deduce that it is an excellent project. Well done devs, more power to your elbow.  
Activity: 32
I Can Only Wish The Developers Success In This Project...
Activity: 266
Very interesting the concept. I like the concept because SPAC have a wallet . I support to SPAC coin
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
When the token start distribute?
Activity: 96
The skepticism is understandable. At the same time, it's better to give the project and the team the benefit of doubt before crucifying them. Let's see how far the project will go in the next six months based their current road map.
Activity: 5
Wishing the developers all the best in this project.
Activity: 3
I believe everybody should be given a chance and with time everything will become clear scammers will be identified though, the problem always is that somebody must have fallen victim of frauds, therefore, the bottom line always is,  invest in only what you are  so sure of and only with that fund that will not warrant you to commit suicide.
Activity: 4
awesome project
Pages:
Jump to: