Pages:
Author

Topic: Skam or a way to make money? - page 10. (Read 17813 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
April 17, 2019, 03:17:47 AM
If you consider cryptocurrency as a quick way to earn money, then you will most likely be disappointed because you will focus on quick earnings. I invest in good projects that have real prospects - and wait for years of profit.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
April 16, 2019, 07:42:35 PM
Almost everybody has opinion on crypto and that is legit. I believe in my eyes and watching how this
new technology evolve and changing our lives. And this is just the beginning, many more to come.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
April 16, 2019, 09:06:21 AM
In the world of cryptocurrency, there are enough ways to make money if you really know something. You can choose employment for every taste and color.

This term can be applied to other areas of life. Not only to cryptocurrency. Any deep knowledge of the business can make a profit. Well, a cryptocurrency can of course make you rich if you choose the right project, and despite the market you will wait for the growth of this project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
April 16, 2019, 09:06:11 AM
Funds that the team collected from ICO will be used for the further success of the the project, unfortunately if the ICO earn or not they divide the collected fund to the team member and not to the participants nor to investors and day by day many people think of doing ICO and scam people that is the major problem now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 16, 2019, 08:51:23 AM
In the world of cryptocurrency, there are enough ways to make money if you really know something. You can choose employment for every taste and color.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
April 16, 2019, 08:49:35 AM
Many when they hear about cryptocurrency believe that this is a quick way to enrich. Others say that cryptocurrency is over and we must go. Most often, I hear a conversation about cryptocurrency from those people who did not even use it.
Now I know that cryptocurrency is growing much better than falling.

What are your thoughts on this?
it is absolutely correct and we can see it clearly in the price chart of the coins. Those who do not want to participate in the crypto market will be poor and unlucky people. We always know that those who participate in new trends often have the opportunity to become rich. keep trying and developing yourself, you will get what you deserve.
Those who are not in crypto will be poor and unlucky people Grin Grin Grin. There is an opportunity, but get rich? To get a lot of money, you need someone to give a lot of money. I would not associate crypto with mandatory enrichment or necessarily with scam.
To succeed (get rich), you need to make an effort.
To lose your money, it is enough to act under the influence of feelings, not paying attention to the mind.
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
April 16, 2019, 08:40:39 AM
I think they do not understand the nature and purpose of crypto. I have not been able to understand each of them and their technology so do not judge that this market is a SCAM. I know many utilities and benefits when participating in this market. It brings a lot of knowledge and good utilities to the money market in the future. I believe it!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
April 16, 2019, 08:38:30 AM
If you believe in crypto you should not listen to them, they just don't know how potential crypto is. If you want to make money in crypto just keep doing trading, investing, campaigns and etc. that you can make more money.
If you do believe no one will move you to do anything, it's your own assessment and your capabilities to make your journey be successful, no one
can change you when you know everything about your investment, make money in any way that you know you can and be well assured that it
will be successful along the way.
Merit: 101
April 16, 2019, 08:31:01 AM
Many when they hear about cryptocurrency believe that this is a quick way to enrich. Others say that cryptocurrency is over and we must go. Most often, I hear a conversation about cryptocurrency from those people who did not even use it.

it is absolutely correct and we can see it clearly in the price chart of the coins. Those who do not want to participate in the crypto market will be poor and unlucky people. We always know that those who participate in new trends often have the opportunity to become rich. keep trying and developing yourself, you will get what you deserve.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
April 16, 2019, 08:28:46 AM

right those who say like that are not right because they have not been able to make money from crypto well and they surrender so that they can talk like that should not be trusted and believe in themselves that can make us patient to face trials even though today crypto is growing well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
April 16, 2019, 08:23:00 AM

No questioning the potentials of crypto currency values
But just as it can make you rich quickly; crypto currency tokens can as well take all your wealth from you in a blink of the eye

That’s why you need to master trading and don’t just rush everything green that u see

Well, like any other investment. If you create your own business project, it can also go broke very easily. I think everyone should understand this. So cryptocurrency can not only enrich us, but also take away all that we have.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
April 16, 2019, 08:19:51 AM

No questioning the potentials of crypto currency values
But just as it can make you rich quickly; crypto currency tokens can as well take all your wealth from you in a blink of the eye

That’s why you need to master trading and don’t just rush everything green that u see
Activity: 448
April 16, 2019, 08:10:31 AM
Lazy people believe in fraud it is the easiest way to make money for them but its wrong you deprive people of their hard work crypto currency is not a get rich quick scheme you build it with patience and hard work. Work hard and get rich and stop fraudulent acts thanks
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
April 16, 2019, 07:31:05 AM
Crypto haven been around for just few year is doing great despite the various attacks it face from the Bank and government, but to be realistic the cryptocurrency industry is growing and many new investors need to understand how it works.before putting they money into it in other to avoid negative story about cryptocurrency. It not a get rich quick scheme and need to be understood properly.
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
April 16, 2019, 07:20:31 AM
Crypto is growing comparatively. But it is not growing as it deserves. Crypto is the new invention which is expected to make changes in the lives of the people especially in transaction. Forget what people talk about it. The truth is authorities and governments have accepted in a way or another. That is why they are talking about regulating so as to minimize risks involved. Accepting cryptocurrencies as a method of payment is another progress for it. 
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
April 16, 2019, 06:49:17 AM
If you believe in crypto you should not listen to them, they just don't know how potential crypto is. If you want to make money in crypto just keep doing trading, investing, campaigns and etc. that you can make more money.
copper member
Activity: 362
April 16, 2019, 05:17:20 AM

Its depend upon our perception mate someone says cryptocurrency is just a scam even though they haven't used it anymore, it because they don't want to involve on this thing. They think we crypto lovers were lying earning here in crypto. It seems they envy thats why they keep criticize about it, especially in bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
April 16, 2019, 05:06:08 AM
That's how people see only the surface of crypto and judge it objectively. In my opinion blockchain is the core of crypto that has been applied in many areas of life. It is not completely meaningless and just to make money. People do not understand it because they have never studied and read about it
Of course, cryptocurrencies are only a small part of the options for using blockchain technology. Unfortunately most people do not understand this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 16, 2019, 04:56:13 AM

Scam or a way to make money ? both doesn't sounds good to me.
Cryptocurrency was created to become a currency, that used by peoples around the world so we can doing transaction directly without middle party.
But some peoples with bad intention are using crypto for scamming and stealing money from others.

That's how people see only the surface of crypto and judge it objectively. In my opinion blockchain is the core of crypto that has been applied in many areas of life. It is not completely meaningless and just to make money. People do not understand it because they have never studied and read about it
Activity: 276
April 16, 2019, 04:13:08 AM
My thought about it is that cryptocurrency is growing despite whatever people makes negative comments. The crypto market has come this long way by overcoming hurdles and obstacles. And it still has a long way to go. In the initial days of the crypto, it is true that people got riches through it. The market was so much volatile. But nowadays, it is becoming stable and correcting itself. Moreover, authorities are accepting it. They are talking about regulations so as to make the market stable and reliable.
Pages:
Jump to: