Pages:
Author

Topic: Skam or a way to make money? - page 13. (Read 17813 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
April 10, 2019, 01:31:35 PM
It depends on what would they do with their project but it also depends on the investors whether they have to do their own research first or invest into something without knowing if it is worth it in the future. Everyone can make good money but they have to wise enough to make some profits.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
April 10, 2019, 01:18:48 PM
My thought on this is I completely do not understand what you would like to tell us. If you mean that a scam is a way how to make money, then yes, but only for creators of the scam.  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 10, 2019, 01:16:42 PM
Cryptocurrency is not a scam, is just a platform for all to invest and make more cash, though there are a lot of scammers in the system currently, but still there are still legit project in cryptocurrency to invest in.
I strongly believe in the bright future of the entire cryptocurrency sphere. I invest in the Top 50 coins and recommend it to all my friends.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
April 10, 2019, 01:06:39 PM
Cryptocurrency is not a scam, is just a platform for all to invest and make more cash, though there are a lot of scammers in the system currently, but still there are still legit project in cryptocurrency to invest in.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
April 10, 2019, 01:02:55 PM
This is a choice of a person, because today there are very big opportunities for deception. It is scam that most people choose today, because there are always some problems in order not to give people the opportunity.
yes you are right fraud will always be there especially in investment and not only in crypto is a form of fraud in investment. I think it's better to deepen your knowledge as an investor if you want to invest so you have to study and try these investments in the field you are studying
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
April 10, 2019, 01:02:11 PM
Much  burdens were extremely  even on the assembly.I yet  anticipate that those who take that extension  desire  start  just  close to the center of following  yr,they are erroneous.I have  extension  close to the change of this yr. Instantly we are yet  deed  relieve of of the barretter on the crypto marketplace,non- worshippers in the crypto currentness.
Activity: 160
April 10, 2019, 12:51:41 PM
Many when they hear about cryptocurrency believe that this is a quick way to enrich. Others say that cryptocurrency is over and we must go. Most often, I hear a conversation about cryptocurrency from those people who did not even use it.
Now I know that cryptocurrency is growing much better than falling.

What are your thoughts on this?

The crypto sector is number #2 fastest developing tech sector right now after AI/machine learning. Sure there are scammers here like everywhere but as a whole it will only go forward in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 10, 2019, 12:48:14 PM
This is a choice of a person, because today there are very big opportunities for deception. It is scam that most people choose today, because there are always some problems in order not to give people the opportunity.
Activity: 60
April 10, 2019, 12:39:10 PM
you require to be well-read  almost crypto so you buoy  gain  hither  so  whether  any  consumers always achieve  publish not useful  hither i anticipate they assume 't get  feel in entrancing  danger  hither  similar in assets so greater to try this anew in anew until you recognise the crucial to winner in crypto added  affair we already in the forthcoming of crypto and it yet  growing so many conveniece desire  approach  hither
Activity: 994
April 07, 2019, 03:57:09 PM
it's very natural thing maybe those who say that because they have lost a lot of money and do not believe in cryptocurrency or they don't have much knowledge
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
April 07, 2019, 03:24:30 PM
Cryptocurrency is a way to make money but also there are many scam coins out there that if you are not cautious you just fall for it. Many people who say negative things about digital currencies are ignorant of how things ran over there.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
April 07, 2019, 03:08:27 PM
A friend also called cryptocurrency a scam some days back just because he lost on his investment. It's wrong to make such conclusions. Some other got rich from crypto.

It is not very substantiated to call cryptocurrencies in general a scam. It shows that that person has not dealt with the effects of crypto in detail.
copper member
Activity: 364
April 06, 2019, 05:30:25 PM
A friend also called cryptocurrency a scam some days back just because he lost on his investment. It's wrong to make such conclusions. Some other got rich from crypto.
Activity: 126
April 06, 2019, 04:20:16 PM
One just need one breakthrough to make it in crypto and this breakthrough can come at anytime that one is not expecting and this is the reason why one must not give up in crypto so far you are into it, continue to invest and work towards that special day of breakthrough
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
April 06, 2019, 03:28:42 PM
It seems to me that cryptocurrency now exists as a way of earning. But still in the future will be a means to pay for products, services or other things.
At first, when I got into crypto space too, I had the total impression that I am just going in to strictly invest and double my money which is the same mindset we have all built about crypto currency and this is the reason why we are not seeing much progress and some keeps getting disappointed.

Because, the main reason why crypto was introduced is not being carried out, which is for utility purpose, but now that we have all strictly turned it to an investment kind of system, we have to face the consequences too, until we learnt to balance the equation, investing and also using it for utility purpose.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
April 05, 2019, 03:46:51 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam currency, its growth and changes in the economy in the world can be proven in real terms. Scam is only for people who want to manipulate the market, who only see the bitcoin side in terms of profit. But try to see from the technology adopted by bitcoin, this will continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
April 05, 2019, 03:42:17 PM
crypto is certainly not a kind of scam or ponzi, but you should not assume that every investment also brings a profit. there is a lot of fraud in crypto scene and that should not be underestimated. you should be well informed, otherwise you can quickly lose money.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
April 05, 2019, 03:37:44 PM
I am sure crypto will have a great future and it will be widely used in our everyday life, but the adoption needs time - it may take 3-5 years or even more.
Activity: 588
April 05, 2019, 03:21:19 PM
Many when they hear about cryptocurrency believe that this is a quick way to enrich. Others say that cryptocurrency is over and we must go. Most often, I hear a conversation about cryptocurrency from those people who did not even use it.

Everybody has the right to have a certain opinion but in the same time you must know what you are saying, cryptocurrency and the blockchain is the future.
The fact is that today it is very difficult to make money using cryptocurrency. If we recall 2016, the possibilities were much greater. Even the participants of the Bounty companies received great income for their work. And today, both for the trader and for the investor, the risks in the cryptocurrency market have increased several times.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
April 05, 2019, 02:57:30 PM

Everybody has the right to have a certain opinion but in the same time you must know what you are saying, cryptocurrency and the blockchain is the future.
Pages:
Jump to: