Pages:
Author

Topic: Skam or a way to make money? - page 5. (Read 17813 times)

Activity: 629
Merit: 108
June 09, 2019, 04:15:07 PM
I still believe in cryptocurrency and in blockchain technology. I don't care what people are saying about cryptocurrency. For me it is the future for industry and financial sector. Cryptocurrency are not a scam but there are many scam projects in this market already.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
June 09, 2019, 02:53:39 PM
Some say that cryptocurrency is one way to get rich.  But I do not always agree with this expression.  Because luck is not always possible because it is like a game of Roulette.  I also really want to note that the cryptocurrency grows better than it falls, but it is also necessary to catch the moment of this rise and fall.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 09, 2019, 02:50:33 PM
Only part of new cryptocurrencies are scam, others big like btc, eth, litecoin, ripple etc is a good way to earn money.
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
June 09, 2019, 02:47:54 PM
All people saying crypto is over will beg to buy bitcoin later with their hard earned income. This is why I have stopped disturbing my friends and family about cryptocurrency. My brother told me to stay off from cryptocurrency that I was a christian and I said "yes sir". I will soon proof him wrong when I make enough money to override my debt.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
June 09, 2019, 02:39:00 PM
Cryptocurrency is not going anywhere in fact it has come to stay and will continue growing whether most people wants it or not.
About the scam projects, I will implore you to take your time and always investigate before putting your funds in projects. Because investing in the right project will surly give a handsome reward one day.

Although it became a lot harder to pick a good one, or put differently, a good one which really has something to offer.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
June 06, 2019, 04:59:36 PM
I agree with you that some people say that investing in crypto is only a matter of fact, but they don't know that crypto can make a profit.  In terms of investment, crypto may be difficult to understand about unstable price movement statistics, whereas crypto investment is like a currency market.  Maybe the reason they are afraid of crypto is because there are a lot of scam projects, so they think bad about crypto.  But if crypto prices continue to rise and increase, this can make others see and interested in knowing crypto.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
June 06, 2019, 04:38:36 PM
Cryptocurrency is not going anywhere in fact it has come to stay and will continue growing whether most people wants it or not.
About the scam projects, I will implore you to take your time and always investigate before putting your funds in projects. Because investing in the right project will surly give a handsome reward one day.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
June 06, 2019, 02:36:12 PM
Now I know that cryptocurrency is growing much better than falling.
What are your thoughts on this?
It is not clear what You mean when you talk about the growth of cryptocurrency.At the moment, the cryptocurrency is passing the stage of formation and universal recognition.This period is probably the most difficult.Therefore, in the crypto environment, there are both scammers and all sorts of ways to earn money.Personally, I see in the crypto currency a very large number of ways to earn money and clearly do not consider the crypto currency a fraud.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
June 06, 2019, 02:07:00 PM
most of them say crypto is the fastest way to get rich, which is true but if they always invest in project projects that always provide many benefits, in fact for now it is very difficult to find projects like that, unlike 2017.. now we have a lot of research, patience and don't be greedy
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 06, 2019, 01:56:23 PM
I will tell you that many people in the cryptocurrency market are engaged in scam or just break wallets.  I heard not the only cases.  So save your money.
Activity: 364
June 06, 2019, 01:54:37 PM
I would say crypto is a good investment and a way to make money but that comes with a condition, to work hard. It doesn't come on a silver platter. It can't be disputed that there are no scams in cryptocurrency. In fact, they are many. You need to be careful.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 06, 2019, 01:25:59 PM
It can't be disputed that there are no scam projects out there, there is infact they are many. But one question; why are most platforms adopting cryptocurrencies and blockchain into their payment systems or platforms? It can be seen that there is more to the crypto space than what someone who lacks the knowledge knows.
So crypto has come to change many things in this world, thus it is not scam; but rather we should be careful of what we invest in.
Activity: 61
June 06, 2019, 12:58:22 PM
Whether  humans  assume 't feeling  almost  deed  cash from cryptocurrency, of line  humans  desire  yet  anticipate negatively almost crypto. Indeed cryptocurrency is a position where we create  many  cash in several  distance. Humans  desire  sorrow that they assume 't wish to recognise  many  almost crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
June 02, 2019, 12:06:39 PM
I think crypto can be a way to make money and crypto is not a scam, and because crypto is not stable, we must be able to take advantage of opportunities to make money.

If you think that crypto is only about making money you are missing the point Wink There is so much more to it. How much is money worth to you when you don't have freedom?
Activity: 458
May 31, 2019, 10:30:33 AM
Many when they hear about cryptocurrency believe that this is a quick way to enrich. Others say that cryptocurrency is over and we must go. Most often, I hear a conversation about cryptocurrency from those people who did not even use it.
Now I know that cryptocurrency is growing much better than falling.

What are your thoughts on this?

Yes, cryptocurrency is growing and it will continue to grow. Its important to disregard those that are not into crypto and they are the number one critic of it. Its true that there are lot of scam project in crypto but the fact remains that there are still some legit projects.
Activity: 32
May 31, 2019, 09:32:58 AM
We living in a not simple planet, largely  whether we capture into accounting  people  acquisitiveness, which in nearly  casings is the base of each  troubles and an annoyance of these troubles. Then, I anticipate that hither we require to looking  representing  choice  representing  rule.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
May 30, 2019, 07:03:01 PM
Crypto is not an avenue to  get rich quick. It needs patience most times. Sometimes we should educate newbies on how things work in crypto space, so they don't get disappointed.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
May 30, 2019, 06:42:25 PM
It is true that many people have found in cryptocurrencies a novel way to make quick money, but it is not something that should worry us too much because in reality, cryptocurrencies are being used very little in the real economy and the only way in which the market can stay alive and active is through speculation. Without this perhaps bitcoin had already fallen into oblivion.

And while it is true that many still feel distrust about the possibility of investing in cryptos, this is due to the little knowledge that still prevails on the advantages of cryptos regarding fiat money, but as soon as people acquire a greater knowledge of the subject, we can begin to put aside the negative bias that prevails in many.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
May 30, 2019, 06:16:52 PM
People worried about scam ICOs and right project to invest. Everyday new update and blockchain is coming with more people that reason price pump better than dump. Cryptocurrency investment much better than any others stock exchange where volume much low.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
May 30, 2019, 04:17:33 PM
People who have never been involved in cryptocurrency activity, of course they only hear from others about cryptocurrency. And I'm sure, they receive negative information about people who are active in cryptocurrency. For me, cryptocurrency can make the daily economy run as expected. And for me people who say negative to cryptocurrency are fools.
Pages:
Jump to: