Pages:
Author

Topic: Skam or a way to make money? - page 16. (Read 17813 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 02, 2019, 07:46:28 PM
it is true that they do not use it at all but they seem to tackle and can conclude on their own, but the crypto world is not that busy and there are still many that have been studied even though they have been using it for a long time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 02, 2019, 01:10:26 PM
I anticipate  as you did not purchase bitcoin in 20,000$ and they get. When they look their deliberate decreasely, they get  dire and rejection. They miss a plenty so they miss  ambition in it.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
April 02, 2019, 01:07:27 PM
I anticipate that are the equivalent in every marketplace, not just crypto. Marketplace  changes and the use of the rich  power are always represent. So you move  cragfast  someplace, achieve not cease to remember that no single  guide you into this pitfall. The bigger the profits, the higher the danger. It's the reality.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
April 02, 2019, 08:33:20 AM
Cryptocurrency is far from failure and yes we have many failed projects running on blockchain and yet we have more better projects that are ready to deliver the best ,adoption is ADOPTION ,take it or leave it
copper member
Activity: 196
April 02, 2019, 08:28:31 AM
Thanks god, we have finally passed the bottom and we can see the first bullish movements right now. I hope this is not another short pump that is going to be followed by another massive dump. I believe that the fall has come to an end.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 02, 2019, 05:51:58 AM
The cryptocurrency isn't over yet, this is a period of growth and now he is back up and the increase is quite good and hopefully it will increase.
indeed Crypto can make you able to get rich but not as fast as we imagined, it takes a long struggle and process to get all this.
so your hard work and sacrifice will be paid with good results, so stay patient to wait for the market to improve, because he can still give us great benefits.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 02, 2019, 05:42:17 AM
Many when they hear about cryptocurrency believe that this is a quick way to enrich. Others say that cryptocurrency is over and we must go. Most often, I hear a conversation about cryptocurrency from those people who did not even use it.
Now I know that cryptocurrency is growing much better than falling.

What are your thoughts on this?
Cryptocurrency is not over and will not be over. I believe that we are at the beginning of the road. According to most people, cryptos are a means of earning money, but to me, cryptos are the money of the future.

Of course, this is just the start. 10 years is a short time. More and more projects are developing cryptocurrency in the right direction. I am for new ideas, for new technologies, and for the bull that will help the market move on.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
April 02, 2019, 05:27:52 AM
Many when they hear about cryptocurrency believe that this is a quick way to enrich. Others say that cryptocurrency is over and we must go. Most often, I hear a conversation about cryptocurrency from those people who did not even use it.

Cryptocurrency is not over and will not be over. I believe that we are at the beginning of the road. According to most people, cryptos are a means of earning money, but to me, cryptos are the money of the future.

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
April 02, 2019, 04:50:47 AM
Crypto is way to make money, but yes there was some scam projects and was also some owner of exchanges who exit scam with people money (coins), for safety after buy any coin try to secure your wallet or pc where wallet is and make sure is the original wallet and not a fake one, and also if possible buy a hardware wallet.
Wrong perception about crypto, do you know that there will be a point in life, when everyone has adopted cryptocurrency, and we will not be able to make profit again from crypto except you trade it? Why? Because by then, cryptocurrency would have taken its main course of using it strictly for utility and then you will virtually see very little price moment like the normal fiat currency once it becomes stable and the only way to make money through it would be like the normal forex trading way but this time around would be strictly crypto trading. So for now, we can enjoy the moment while it last.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
March 31, 2019, 08:12:02 PM
Crypto is way to make money, but yes there was some scam projects and was also some owner of exchanges who exit scam with people money (coins), for safety after buy any coin try to secure your wallet or pc where wallet is and make sure is the original wallet and not a fake one, and also if possible buy a hardware wallet.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
March 31, 2019, 07:50:42 PM
If you are here, then it is right choice. Here we have unique atmosphere and just everyone is in fond of crypto currency, so you should realise whole potential of crypto !
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 31, 2019, 07:41:54 PM
Cryptocurrency will not fall until it cannot be used anymore if as long as there are still many people looking for income or additional income, the cryptocurrency will begin to shine again and for the patient it will get perfect results ..
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
March 31, 2019, 07:31:25 PM
There are facts and opinions.  Crypto is a new technology revolution and it is growing day by day. These are the facts.
Everything else are opinions of different people. You chose if you listen to them or not.
Activity: 42
March 31, 2019, 12:19:30 PM
Cryptp representing me is not a insta copious  affair  because 2017, as without whatever experiece with investment you are many  probable to loosen your cash than indeed gaining it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
March 28, 2019, 09:16:45 AM
Well you are right. Cryptocurrency continue to grow and aldo its adaptation because many countries now are accepting cryptocurrency and even integrating it with their system for transparency and other functions. With this we can see that cryptocurrency reallybhas the future. As per the current market condition though it may gone a huge market price decrease it still continue to recover in slow process. I think it will take 1-2 years before we can see a bull run.
Activity: 112
March 28, 2019, 09:09:46 AM
Now, deed  copious from the crypto marketplace is completely  hopeless, distinct from 2017, the marketplace is instantly  cheerless and does not likely to breakthrough, so I anticipate we should reconsider.
Activity: 42
March 28, 2019, 09:06:45 AM
You anticipate  true and I similar your optimism. I furthermore  think that the crypto is active and the craps should approach  presently. You get to be resigned and not consecrate up.
Activity: 280
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 23, 2019, 10:50:20 AM

I think that the investment in cryptocurrencies now has to be a long-term investment plan, because the bull market has not yet arrived.
It is possible to earn not only on long-term investments, there are many ways to earn on the cryptocurrency, but I believe that in order to achieve something in the cryptocurrency and develop in it, it is necessary to always postpone something for the long term
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
March 23, 2019, 06:57:37 AM

I think that the investment in cryptocurrencies now has to be a long-term investment plan, because the bull market has not yet arrived.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 21, 2019, 07:51:46 PM

It doesn't matter to you what I think about it. Everyone has to decide for himself what he thinks about cryptocurrencies and whether he can make money here personally. To do this, you need to read a lot about cryptocurrencies and learn how to analyze the information received.
For myself, I decided to try for a long time, then there was a stage when I regretted it, but it was my fault. Now I try to catch up.
Pages:
Jump to: