Pages:
Author

Topic: Skam or a way to make money? - page 15. (Read 17813 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1
April 04, 2019, 11:07:01 AM
crypto strategy  move  copious  fast? assume 't prank, an assets  emphatically  returns  age to move  outcome. no thing is firm  hither, it returns  age  rather or next. so break  thought crypto buoy  create you move  copious  fast.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 04, 2019, 09:11:29 AM
Your thoughts eventually became my thoughts.  Cryptocurrency and most especially blockchain is becoming stronger day after day I don't listen to negative talks aboutit.
I was afraid and worried about the current market situation. this increase and decrease that is still very frequent will be a consideration for our next investment. want to wait down, or buy now. all also have advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 672
April 04, 2019, 09:07:02 AM
We live in a not simple world, especially if we take into account human greed, which in most cases is the root of all problems and an aggravator of these problems. Therefore, I think that here we need to look for options for regulation.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
LEAFtoken
April 04, 2019, 08:44:44 AM
Crypto should be used for their design, so actually the value is hanged by fluctuations since many of them are used only for speculation instead for their design.
By RubensRainelli
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
April 04, 2019, 08:02:32 AM
Thanks god, we have finally passed the bottom and we can see the first bullish movements right now. I hope this is not another short pump that is going to be followed by another massive dump. I believe that the fall has come to an end.
It is surely time to enjoy because bad time has gone, still there are some people how use to say it is not yet good time or bitcoin is almost finish but I don’t trust I personally think people have their own prediction but in my opinion the prospect of crypto currency is really positive, it gives us chances to make money from our money.
Nonetheless, we still need to be careful with our investments as before, not minding the rate at which the market is growing. There will surely be a correction. So it will retrace and a lot of manipulators bare still going about their businesses. So invest wisely.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 04, 2019, 07:58:49 AM
Your thoughts eventually became my thoughts.  Cryptocurrency and most especially blockchain is becoming stronger day after day I don't listen to negative talks aboutit.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
April 04, 2019, 07:56:22 AM
I think you're right, we hear the most talk about cryptocurrency from those people who don't even have a single coin. Still very often it is said by people who have not studied the market and do not have any idea about investing, but have invested all their money and are now watching how the value of coins is getting lower. Investors who have a strategy and know how to behave in the market, just silently watching the situation and increase their income.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
April 04, 2019, 06:59:16 AM
They said that Krypto was over and had to switch to another job, I thought it was wrong. Crypto has indeed decreased and caused many people to suffer losses and fraud also increased. But I think to achieve success is not easy and you at Crypto must be smart and work hard.
You need to take risk if you want to become a full time crypto person.
Working and getting paid with crypto is a risky thing yet an amazing experience as a person. This comes once in a lifetime and there's no turning back. Sorry if there were people that became full time in crypto but haven't found success.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
April 04, 2019, 06:52:27 AM
People have different objectives before joining cryptocurrency but I believe that the objective of most people is to make more money from cryptocurrency world. But during this process some people are scammed because they are in haste to make money within short period of time without knowing what they are suppose to have known.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
April 04, 2019, 06:15:29 AM
Different people with different perspective, cryptocurrency is a platform when you can make money and you can alos be scam if you don't take proper step to be taken. Before you invest in cryptocurrency you have to learn from those that have beien in the business for long.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 04, 2019, 05:40:21 AM
I anticipate it's backhand  various  period already. Of line, deed alts at great  cost is superlative, on the other hand where achieve you move  decree  cash to purchase altcoins representing  much  cost  whether you gain in cryptocurrency?
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 04, 2019, 04:33:22 AM
They said that Krypto was over and had to switch to another job, I thought it was wrong. Crypto has indeed decreased and caused many people to suffer losses and fraud also increased. But I think to achieve success is not easy and you at Crypto must be smart and work hard.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 04, 2019, 04:29:24 AM
I will not go from the world of cryptocurrency, I will continue in this world, this is real, it is impossible for cryptocurrency to die and scam, they have collaborated with various banks in the world, only now cryptocurrency is in sufficient time crisis, but I'm sure this will improve again in the future.
indeed the world of cryptocurrency will never be forgotten easily because cryptocurrency has many lessons that you can get and can make more money, as I do now I work in the office while still doing cryptocurrency trading and activity in forums every day.
Activity: 258
April 04, 2019, 03:10:44 AM
You got a wrong idea of what crypto currency is, its not about making your wallet overflowing with money its the same as fiat currency that everyone need to work before it earn. Some are scam and some are good, and that was the reality of life not only crypto but any assets of money there will be these bad persons trying to get an easy money. And i agree that crypto is much better than before evn the price get falling.  By means of having companies targetting crypto currency it make the world be more aggressive snd the demand will incrase for real
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
April 04, 2019, 02:44:28 AM
It seems to me that cryptocurrency now exists as a way of earning. But still in the future will be a means to pay for products, services or other things.
Activity: 1022
April 04, 2019, 02:39:02 AM
I will not go from the world of cryptocurrency, I will continue in this world, this is real, it is impossible for cryptocurrency to die and scam, they have collaborated with various banks in the world, only now cryptocurrency is in sufficient time crisis, but I'm sure this will improve again in the future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
April 03, 2019, 10:42:12 PM
For me personally, I think cryptocurrency is some kind of investment, because at this moment we can't hope for an instant profit just like in the old days.
Or perhaps it is back to when cryptocurrency first introduced to the people when the price of bitcoin still so low.
Activity: 812
April 03, 2019, 09:37:24 PM
Many when they hear about cryptocurrency believe that this is a quick way to enrich. Others say that cryptocurrency is over and we must go. Most often, I hear a conversation about cryptocurrency from those people who did not even use it.
Now I know that cryptocurrency is growing much better than falling.

What are your thoughts on this?

In the surface world, peoples using cryptocurrency for trading and investing on some project, and not many who using as a real currency.
But in the dark world, many peoples use it as a real currency to pay something like things and services.
That is why cryptocurrency still growing, it is being used with several purposes.
Activity: 448
April 03, 2019, 02:46:17 PM
Thanks god, we have finally passed the bottom and we can see the first bullish movements right now. I hope this is not another short pump that is going to be followed by another massive dump. I believe that the fall has come to an end.
It is surely time to enjoy because bad time has gone, still there are some people how use to say it is not yet good time or bitcoin is almost finish but I don’t trust I personally think people have their own prediction but in my opinion the prospect of crypto currency is really positive, it gives us chances to make money from our money.
The fraudsters use the cryptocurrency market in full force, including the ico market of companies is also very crowded with fraudulent projects, but it still should not put the cryptocurrency into question. Cryptocurrency really has prospects and a very big future, Even despite the presence of many deceptive projects.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 03, 2019, 02:33:04 PM
Pages:
Jump to: