Pages:
Author

Topic: Skam or a way to make money? - page 2. (Read 17813 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
June 25, 2019, 09:11:48 AM
There are different kind of people in the market. Some are like they discourage others while involving in cryptocurrency themselves. On the other hand, others are like they give good advice and want well-wishes of the people. The second types are always well-intended. They have known much about cryptocurrency and its good future. So always hear from that type of people, believe in cryptocurrency ignoring voices against it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
June 25, 2019, 07:44:40 AM
I believe in the cryptocurrency because this is can make a money.
Indeed, there are some scam ico.But , there are some legit ico to invest on it,DWYOR.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 25, 2019, 06:54:04 AM
I think that in the world of cryptocurrency, as well as in any other field, you should always take into account the risks when investing and always be ready for any scenario. Who knows how to earn, he earns. And who is looking for easy money, he will always lose them.

His question will be similar if he invests in stock, because every day there are also many bankruptcy companies, and it leads to the investment of investors lost. So, depending on the time, invest wisely so it becomes a money-generating tool
Activity: 476
June 25, 2019, 05:01:32 AM
Last year, many people lost faith in cryptocurrencies when the market fell. The risk is always there and it will be in the future. Investing in cryptocurrency is risky and we need to understand it but the profit can be very high. Whether the project is a scam or no everyone should decide for himself.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 25, 2019, 04:08:45 AM
I think that in the world of cryptocurrency, as well as in any other field, you should always take into account the risks when investing and always be ready for any scenario. Who knows how to earn, he earns. And who is looking for easy money, he will always lose them.

In cryptocurrency do you have any risks here. For example, such as investment, trade and others. All of them have risks that you must face in the future. So if someone wants to join a cryptocurrency they can already see and understand the risks that are here.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
June 25, 2019, 03:58:29 AM
Many when they hear about cryptocurrency believe that this is a quick way to enrich. Others say that cryptocurrency is over and we must go. Most often, I hear a conversation about cryptocurrency from those people who did not even use it.
Now I know that cryptocurrency is growing much better than falling.

What are your thoughts on this?
In fact, we are still at the potential stage of the market. Our market has not really developed in recent years. Many people think negatively, they leave and certainly do not receive these great rewards.
The belief in crypto market is very important, who is optimistic and positive will receive more profit than the negative ones.
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
June 25, 2019, 03:36:08 AM
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
June 25, 2019, 03:05:29 AM
Many when they hear about cryptocurrency believe that this is a quick way to enrich. Others say that cryptocurrency is over and we must go. Most often, I hear a conversation about cryptocurrency from those people who did not even use it.

Many people consider cryptocurrency as a buble investment but I think they don't understand bitcoin and the concept. I think if they understand that bitcoin has been widely recognized as a digital asset, and has limited supply, they will definitely see bitcoin or crypto as an investment opportunity
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
June 25, 2019, 12:36:02 AM
cryptocurrency itself always goes up and down on its journey because it is not possible to always improve the straight path at first. looking for big money by doing or making a project then running away after getting money from investors is a bad thing. If you succeed in getting investors in our project, we need to build more projects, they believe we can make an extraordinary project and if it works surely the money will come so don't worry about money
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
June 24, 2019, 10:35:12 PM

I believe cryptocurrency purpose is not to make money or quick way to make someone rich.
But because many bad peoples, they started to using crypto to scam and steal other people's money.
This is obviously makes peoples leave crypto, and the price can falling anytime.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 24, 2019, 12:04:07 PM
Whether you think in crypto you should not listen to them, they aloof  assume 't recognise how possible crypto is. Whether you wish to create  cash in crypto aloof  hold  behavior trading, investment, movements and etc. that you buoy  create  many  cash.
Activity: 21
June 24, 2019, 05:37:14 AM
Cryptp embodying me is not a insta extensive  subject  as 2017, as without any experiece with assets you are various  undoubted to tease your money than in fact gaining it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
June 22, 2019, 01:04:20 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency is growing much better now than in previous days. A quick rally up to 11k+ today says a lot is going on in the space. There is much to come with contributions and involvement of the big companies, institutions and the recent activities of Facebook in crypto. Cryptocurrency is not over, but the journey just began.
Activity: 31
June 20, 2019, 11:03:46 AM
I anticipate it is equitable and erroneous both. as you buoy  copious  rapidly  whether your fate is great and large -hearted male  furthermore a danger taker. On the other hand it faculties that this conditional on on the condition and marketplaces. whether you anticipate  almost the remain of 2017. Various  humans were got a profits of almost 3-4x. and various  humans  attained a large  profits in just  cardinal months. and it is equitable that who interchange their crypto to order on that age these are the just  contestant. So I wish to add  whether you anticipate  over a bullish marketplace, so your conclusion is equitable. thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
June 20, 2019, 03:06:32 AM
for me it's not a scam to invest in crptocurrency because of the price of coins now I'm sure that when you're investing in it you can earn a lot of money so cryptocurrency is the source of my income.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
June 20, 2019, 02:53:48 AM
I would say nothing of these you mentioned. Cryptocurrency itself a currency unlike the shady features of paper money whoch can be created out of thin air. Good projects can give you good profit while shit project will bring you loss.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
June 20, 2019, 02:43:30 AM
Now we can say that we are in bullrun. Prices of course are rising. But there was a time when I was ready to leave the cryptocurrency business.

why do you think like that? this market is now starting to grow again. many large companies with new concepts began to enter this market. perhaps the most awaited is a giant company like Facebook. it will make the crypto trade industry more advanced in the future.

I don't think Facebook will position their coins into the crypto we know. Facebook is developing their coins only to develop a platform with new technology, namely Blockchain and only intended for non-investment businesses.

If people who don't know crypto certainly think that crypto currency can't produce or get a profit. What really happens is that people invest a lot in crypto. Every year it will continue to increase. This is what must be known, for people who have not analyzed crypto.

Such people are only news victims, who read the news only from the title. In my opinion, when many people think that crypto will not make money, that's where we know that there are still many people who do not have extensive reading interest. I myself know crypto from the news, then I dig deeper about crypto and now I produce it from crypto. Actually, you only need to dig deeper into every technology you have, you have a chance in it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 20, 2019, 02:27:23 AM
Yes, adoption and awareness rate has increased a lot, the news facebook entry in to the space will bring more awareness even many will use it unconsciously.
I think the market will increase higher in the next year, there will be many events next year like the release of Facebook's Libra coins. it will clearly foster adoption in the crypto market. we all hope that way.
Yupz, I'm sure of that too. That next year is certainly very good with the arrival of Facebook libra will encourage people to enter the crypto room even more. It cannot be denied that cryptocurrency will continue to increase every year and we must always be willing to do so.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
June 20, 2019, 01:56:04 AM

Seems like the thought of title and the description are a bit far. Yes, there are many people who talks negative about crypto. Even launching scams which uses the name of crypto to gather fool people. This is the reason why it has a bad image most specially to those people who does not check if the thing is legit or not. We cant really help those people but we can be sure to have a stable financial life with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
June 20, 2019, 01:53:30 AM
Yes, adoption and awareness rate has increased a lot, the news facebook entry in to the space will bring more awareness even many will use it unconsciously.
I think the market will increase higher in the next year, there will be many events next year like the release of Facebook's Libra coins. it will clearly foster adoption in the crypto market. we all hope that way.
Pages:
Jump to: