Pages:
Author

Topic: Skills vs Luck *poll* - page 18. (Read 34724 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
October 08, 2016, 02:03:31 PM
Skill vs luck is an interesting discussion which you can have for over hours for certain activities but when we talk about trading then trust me skill definitely ends on top.
Go trade without skill and then compare it after you got good you'll see a very big difference in consistency.
Very true. With luck we can not expect consistency. But for trading consistency is more important as rare profits may get wiped out through one single loss.

Skill in trading is nothing but our strategies for researches and analysis. A strong research and analysis we could maximize the chances of getting profits in trading. Without them, going for trading just with luck will never produce consistency.
Sometimes we are lucky but we should not really on that, our only chance to succeed in trading is when we know the secrets to make consistent income, we just have to be hard working and devoted to our goal, everything can be learn because when other succeeds that means it is doable and we can also be successful.
yes it is also right that skill can make the way easy for our success, there is no doubt about this, but i think skill is only the tool and the luck is the main thing for success, and we must believe on that,
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
October 07, 2016, 11:21:23 PM
Skill vs luck is an interesting discussion which you can have for over hours for certain activities but when we talk about trading then trust me skill definitely ends on top.
Go trade without skill and then compare it after you got good you'll see a very big difference in consistency.
Very true. With luck we can not expect consistency. But for trading consistency is more important as rare profits may get wiped out through one single loss.

Skill in trading is nothing but our strategies for researches and analysis. A strong research and analysis we could maximize the chances of getting profits in trading. Without them, going for trading just with luck will never produce consistency.
Sometimes we are lucky but we should not really on that, our only chance to succeed in trading is when we know the secrets to make consistent income, we just have to be hard working and devoted to our goal, everything can be learn because when other succeeds that means it is doable and we can also be successful.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 07, 2016, 01:42:56 PM

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
October 07, 2016, 10:59:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
October 07, 2016, 09:56:49 AM
When trading What Matters More Skills or Luck?
According To Me Skills Are More Role In Trading As Compare to Luck Because You Can't Do Trading With Only Luck, Its Important that You Have Skills Of Trading Without The Skills Of Trading You Can't Trade Anything Because Trading is a Mindset Game.....

Both would be  needed  for me when  we do trading  because   even if you have   skills but  luck isnt their  and the  price would   go to opposite way then for sure you would  experience lose trades.  Experience and knowledge  are needed  but luck  would still need  to  in able  to be  succesful on trading career.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 07, 2016, 06:07:58 AM
When trading What Matters More Skills or Luck?
According To Me Skills Are More Role In Trading As Compare to Luck Because You Can't Do Trading With Only Luck, Its Important that You Have Skills Of Trading Without The Skills Of Trading You Can't Trade Anything Because Trading is a Mindset Game.....
Activity: 406
October 07, 2016, 05:15:03 AM
Skill vs luck I pick skill is more important than luck by a lot. It is hard to explain but with skill you take away the need for luck by alot.
Skill is important in anything you do if you want to do it consistent and good and without skill you need luck.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 07, 2016, 04:37:02 AM
I voted for both but most important I think is for sure skill, ofcourse both are somewhat important that's why I voted for both.
But skill makes you less relying on luck which is a good thing cause you get more consistent and know what you are doing.

Yeah both are actually important and like you, foe me you need to be skilled so you won' t depend that much on luck. Experience will make you acquire skills that you'll need to be able to lessen risks because luck won't be there all the time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
October 07, 2016, 04:26:15 AM
I voted for both but most important I think is for sure skill, ofcourse both are somewhat important that's why I voted for both.
But skill makes you less relying on luck which is a good thing cause you get more consistent and know what you are doing.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
October 07, 2016, 04:10:26 AM
to me both skill and lck are important factors for success, but if we compare the two then luck is more important as i have seen so many people having no skill and still supervision the skillful people therefore we should play for luck only.
getting lucky is profiting without any thing to do with your skills but yeah both are needed inside trading just keep yourself equipped and hope for much bigger luck to come.
I don't think both are needed. Because, with your skill you will maximize the chances of being lucky. Yes believe me, our skill will bring our luck. For performing bitcoin trading well profitable, I believe just being skilled is more than enough as we are getting many good opportunities almost daily to make good profits from it

Money begets money, yeah

With enough skills you have higher chances to stay "alive" in the markets, and the longer you stay alive trading against all odds (even if your trades are only marginally profitable), the higher are your chances to finally experience a lucky strike as well (and I surely don't mean cigarettes). Simple 2nd grade statistics!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
October 07, 2016, 03:48:38 AM
to me both skill and lck are important factors for success, but if we compare the two then luck is more important as i have seen so many people having no skill and still supervision the skillful people therefore we should play for luck only.
getting lucky is profiting without any thing to do with your skills but yeah both are needed inside trading just keep yourself equipped and hope for much bigger luck to come.
I don't think both are needed. Because, with your skill you will maximize the chances of being lucky. Yes believe me, our skill will bring our luck. For performing bitcoin trading well profitable, I believe just being skilled is more than enough as we are getting many good opportunities almost daily to make good profits from it
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
October 07, 2016, 03:33:56 AM
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 07, 2016, 03:17:33 AM
Obviously skill will matter alot more than luck will ever do else everyone would be relying on luck always ofcourse.
Skill makes the person able to pull off something and luck is just an extra factor, with skill you can mitigate bad luck and receive luck in better ways.
If the I would think otherwise. I think luck is very needed in the trade. Because even if we have a good skill but fluctuations were unfavorable to us, we will fail. Indeed, in the trade skills are necessary but luck is also required of each person.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 06, 2016, 04:14:44 PM
Activity: 406
October 05, 2016, 10:12:24 AM
Obviously skill will matter alot more than luck will ever do else everyone would be relying on luck always ofcourse.
Skill makes the person able to pull off something and luck is just an extra factor, with skill you can mitigate bad luck and receive luck in better ways.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 05, 2016, 09:40:15 AM
skill is skill and luck is luck.our job is to work as hard as possible,rest is upto faith
October 05, 2016, 09:20:54 AM
of course there is a fact about your luck .it is important on all aspects of life
October 05, 2016, 09:18:34 AM
luck is just a myth it's a plot of rich and clever people for the normal guys to feel good about themselves
October 05, 2016, 09:17:17 AM
skillful people will never get cheated easily
Activity: 1
October 05, 2016, 09:08:45 AM
trading is all about luck
Pages:
Jump to: