Pages:
Author

Topic: [SLD] Soldo - easy CPU mining / modified Cryptonote PoW / BlockChain Lottery - page 11. (Read 56904 times)

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Guys, a resume would be nice here.
What coins goes where ( ARS / SLD ), what's the supply, what's the emission and who is gonna run each fork ?!?
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
We don't need miners now, 10-20 Khash more than enough to support network stability.

Whey have superprofit and most of them don't hold but dump immediately.
So I see no reason to help them get profit and ruine the rate.

In any case the future only will show us who is right.
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
Your sweaty palm early investors would only vote for that hoping for a quick price boost. I did not see many people voting for that here at this forum.

You have to make it at least a little interesting to mine, now 100x lottery reward is 1 coin?! They are fairly rare as it is.

0.1 reward was the only choice to keep everyone a little interested. You are the dev, you made the first decision on the original reward system so why did you feel the need to leave it upto the "community" for it now? You can over ride this.

Take note from other coins which tried to do the same thing then died off.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
I follow the vote of community.
Not more not less.
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
You are trying to add 1+1 and making 100.
Nobody will be interested to mine 0.01 block reward then early believers will be fighting over thereselves to see who sells at lowest price.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Decision was made.
Reduce block reward for blocks between 2.5M and 10M to 0.01 SLD and keep lottery won.

New code commited to github.

Build 45 is mandatory update.
It must be implemented till begin of May 2018.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Seed and keys show you real data from your existing wallet file opened in the wallet app.

Paper just generate a new data, you can print this data or store it in the safe place.
So you will have so-called paper-wallet.

You can send coins a to this new generated address for long-time hold.
Sometimes later you should create wallet file using keys or seed restore.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Hello,

I got a question.

With the classic wallet, I tried to use "seed" command and I got a message saying it's not available. But using "paper" command, a paper wallet seed is displayed. Is there a difference between seed and a paper seed?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I can vote!!! where my champagne, me now can be
Activity: 5
Can't vote...I'm fine with whatever really, but I'll go with this for now, as it has the numbers:
Reduce block reward for blocks between 2.5M and 10M to 0.1 SLD and keep lottery
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Branding and graphic design on the blockchain.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
No - I meant that it is card with address and QR code - just material or "real" cold wallet to take in hands Smiley Simple but cool.
Soldo wallet can generate cold wallets from its first release, BTW.
It seems you dont understand. I meant this:
https://whopper.io/product/denarius-cold-storage-card-black/
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
No - I meant that it is card with address and QR code - just material or "real" cold wallet to take in hands Smiley Simple but cool.
Soldo wallet can generate cold wallets from its first release, BTW.
I think dev should look at least at BTX or DNR for how to promote, advertise pros of the coin, if there are any, maybe some signature campaign etc.
DNR also has 10Ml coin and unique algo but it is traded on cryptopia, has decent promotion, at least real cold wallets, tshirts etc to show and attract - that why the price is where it is.
The only problem - who wil pay this banquet?
That's why I always tell that the most fair and correct way for that is dev's fee from each block found. Not insane 20% as in ZEC, but somewhere between around 3-5% is good point. No problems with "who will pay for banquet", also dev is interested in development and price rise and not in first pump to dump premine.
... real cold wallets...
What do you mean - real cold?
Stored in freeze?
Or liquid nitrogen?
Activity: 40
Voting too weak here, noob can't vote at all.

Yes we are
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Voting too weak here, noob can't vote at all.
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Branding and graphic design on the blockchain.
I think "DO NOTHING" is the best choice for now ... 10M coins @ 0.00000600 BTC are only 60 BTC  it's a low, very  low  Market Capitalization for now ...  and NO  Lambo  for now.  https://www.caranddriver.com/lamborghini/aventador ... 60 BTC @ 7000$ are 420.000$ ...  you shoud consider that 2M SLD are freezed and really  mined coin are only 300K SLD. You can see new entry coin as Stellite is running at 26 BTC/day ...

right now 2.3M coins @ 0.000005 btc ~ 11.5 BTC cap. And crazy inflation until the end of supply...
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Most of this cool coins have the only purpose - pump and dump.
Pages:
Jump to: