Pages:
Author

Topic: [SLD] Soldo - easy CPU mining / modified Cryptonote PoW / BlockChain Lottery - page 13. (Read 56904 times)

eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Guys,

I just added the poll at the top of the topic.
Vote now and choose Soldo destiny.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

I connect each miner to a separate daemon, and i use 1 wallet, i see the timezone is different then the other machine who works perfect (the wallet is running on this machine), i changed it,  maybe this will work... now i must wait when i find a block ;-)

time should be set automatically - this is a critical parameter

Hello,

I found a block and i received it in my wallet! It was a time problem and this was the solution, everyone tnx for the help!
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
-1  Cheesy Decrease total supply of Soldo to 2.500.000

Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Branding and graphic design on the blockchain.
To invest there should be clear roadmap with some kind of reallife usage. Without that - soldo is just another pure speculative coin without any real purpose.
Then, for buy support it should be normal exchange at least small but good one like coinexchange or maybe cryptobridge.

Limiting the total supply has no sence at all. Making 0.01 reward is totally useless because with todays price that would mean extremely small ammount of miners.
A road map in white paper describes in some detail the future ecosystem. These two exchanges do not work with kryptonite coins. In addition, in my opinion, the current stock exchanges are more worthy.

The emission curve should be with a gradual decrease in the reward. This is good for investors and future miners.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
At the moment everything is fine!
The rate is problem.
Its should be x30 more now.

But nobody want to invest while so much free new coins so we need to restrict fresh supply to make buy support.
To invest there should be clear roadmap with some kind of reallife usage. Without that - soldo is just another pure speculative coin without any real purpose.
Then, for buy support it should be normal exchange at least small but good one like coinexchange or maybe cryptobridge.

Limiting the total supply has no sence at all. Making 0.01 reward is totally useless because with todays price that would mean extremely small ammount of miners.

I connect each miner to a separate daemon, and i use 1 wallet, i see the timezone is different then the other machine who works perfect (the wallet is running on this machine), i changed it,  maybe this will work... now i must wait when i find a block ;-)

I set it to automatic it wasn't enabled, but i can't test it anymore the remote machine crashed, its has some heat issues :-) i post the results tomorrow,

thank you in advance

i tried but no effect,  i going to resync the blockchain, maybe that will fix the problem
you connect each miner to a separate daemon or 2 miners work on 1 daemon? and have you synchronized the time in the operating system settings?

i tried but no effect,  i going to resync the blockchain, maybe that will fix the problem
you connect each miner to a separate daemon or 2 miners work on 1 daemon? and have you synchronized the time in the operating system settings?
Hello, i have a question.

I'am mining with two Pc's, 1 pc works perfect i found some blocks but the other pc find 9 blocks but no transaction in the wallet ( i use the same wallet address),  i created a new wallet and i found a block but no transaction.  I give the command Incomming in the wallet and i see this:

INCOMING TRANSFERS:

b5c2ae8c18a88bc0568b1c7cc55fcba2b6af705acd064d94f74596216e5ae1ff @ 1969-12-31 16:00:00 =        2.00000000

It's a weird date, does someone knows whats wrong?

sorry for my bad english

try to command in wallet -  "reset      -    Discard cache data and start synchronizing from the start"

Activity: 40

I'am mining with two Pc's, 1 pc works perfect i found some blocks but the other pc find 9 blocks but no transaction in the wallet ( i use the same wallet address),  i created a new wallet and i found a block but no transaction.  I give the command Incomming in the wallet and i see this:

INCOMING TRANSFERS:

b5c2ae8c18a88bc0568b1c7cc55fcba2b6af705acd064d94f74596216e5ae1ff @ 1969-12-31 16:00:00 =        2.00000000

sorry for my bad english

try to command in wallet -  "reset      -    Discard cache data and start synchronizing from the start"

INCOMING TRANSFERS:

sorry for my bad english

1. Decrease total supply of Soldo to 5.000.000
then supply will end in a year ... what will happen next?
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
At the moment everything is fine!
The rate is problem.
Its should be x30 more now.

But nobody want to invest while so much free new coins so we need to restrict fresh supply to make buy support.
Activity: 31
At the moment everything is fine! You do not have to do anything! My answer is 0!
I think that the changes will only benefit everyone.
Now the ejection speed is too high - 0.1% of the maximum supply per day. This puts extremely high pressure on the market. In addition, a smooth emission curve will allow miners to maintain the network for a very long time. If you do not change anything - the coin will end in 2 years.

I like the options 9,3,7 ... I think it's better to do so: 2.5-5 million - №9 / 5-7 million - №5 / 7-10 million - №7

it is not necessary to clean the lottery - this is a wonderful feature of the coin! maybe it's worth a little less generous
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Guys,

a lot of voices last time ask to reduce total supply of Soldo twice - from 10.000.000 to 5.000.000
Therefore, I open a vote that will have a significant impact on the decision taken.

Options:

0. Do nothing
1. Decrease total supply of Soldo to 5.000.000
2. Reduce block reward for blocks between 5M and 10M to 0.1 SLD and cancel lottery.
3. Reduce block reward for blocks between 5M and 10M to 0.1 SLD and keep lottery.
4. Reduce block reward for blocks between 5M and 10M to 0.05 SLD and cancel lottery.
5. Reduce block reward for blocks between 5M and 10M to 0.05 SLD and keep lottery.
6. Reduce block reward for blocks between 5M and 10M to 0.01 SLD and cancel lottery.
7. Reduce block reward for blocks between 5M and 10M to 0.01 SLD and keep lottery.
8. Reduce block reward for blocks between 2.5M and 10M to 0.1 SLD and cancel lottery.
9. Reduce block reward for blocks between 2.5M and 10M to 0.1 SLD and keep lottery.
10. Reduce block reward for blocks between 2.5M and 10M to 0.05 SLD and cancel lottery.
11. Reduce block reward for blocks between 2.5M and 10M to 0.05 SLD and keep lottery.
12. Reduce block reward for blocks between 2.5M and 10M to 0.01 SLD and cancel lottery.
13. Reduce block reward for blocks between 2.5M and 10M to 0.01 SLD and keep lottery.

eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Guys offered to move to Discord.
I'm in.
telegram will be blocked soon... going back to icq)
blocked in Russia? that's funny. In the telegram at the moment the most active community and there is a wonderful wiki-bot Cool
Pages:
Jump to: