Pages:
Author

Topic: [SLD] Soldo - easy CPU mining / modified Cryptonote PoW / BlockChain Lottery - page 19. (Read 56904 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I planning to buy AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1900X, i just wonder how much this cpu will make hash on Soldo?
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Cryptonight resistance against ASIC was broken

proofs please.

Yeah, didn't hear about that one too ?!!?!?
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Cryptonight resistance against ASIC was broken

proofs please.
Activity: 149
Merit: 7
As all you know, Cryptonight resistance against ASIC was broken, I know that soldo have his own algo, but what if this ASIC menace happens on the soldo network ? just let it be or devs will change to a new algo ?
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Branding and graphic design on the blockchain.
most likely he wants to see a list of whales Soldo Smiley yes, it's impossible Roll Eyes
Activity: 65
Merit: 5
Is there possibility to check balance in block explorer? Can't find where to check it...
This is the beauty of CryptoNote coins. The privacy is just on a whole new level compared to all the other codebases. You could potentially use your view key to just view the balance, but then why would you want to?
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Can you mine this on a VPS? If so, what hashing speeds should I expect? I have in mind those cheap VPS hostings, not the expensive ones.

I always wanted to try a VPS, but didn't really have any good reason for having it, so I started to wonder that maybe I can mine Soldo on it.
legendary
You can't, this is a privacy coin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Is there possibility to check balance in block explorer? Can't find where to check it...
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
I want to run the daemon with start_mining argument in the .bat file. is possible?
sure. check manuals.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Activity: 11
what is the chance i find a block with 500 h/s? and i wonder how it look like if you find a block in the miner (executed witch miner.bat) i only see the network hashrate and my hashrate and submitted hashes, i'am a new with solo mining  Huh

Hi to give you perspective, i have an 8 thread CPU, i currently run 7 threads with a speed of 1.16 Kh/s. On an average, i hit about 3-4 blocks daily... so in absolute terms you should ideally be hitting 1.4 blocks or thereabouts a day with 500 h/s. You know that solo mining is a game of luck, so you may be luckier than i am and hit more blocks than me. In addition, if you are lucky due to blockchain lottery, you may get a reward of 2 coins per block instead of 1. All in all, you could run the miner for 2 to 3 days and check your returns. Since this coin cannot be GPU-mined at present, you have a better chance! If you hit a block it will say something like "Success, block submitted" or something similar in your miner. Hope you have the Miner and Daemon running? I will try and post pics once i am back from breakfast. Good luck!

Tnx for Your answer, i am mining with 128 h/s and found 2 blocks and i get 4 sld and the other pc runs 500 h/s and i found 4 blocks and i get 4 sld, iT was running for 6 hours. Not bad 😄
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
what is the chance i find a block with 500 h/s? and i wonder how it look like if you find a block in the miner (executed witch miner.bat) i only see the network hashrate and my hashrate and submitted hashes, i'am a new with solo mining  Huh

Hi to give you perspective, i have an 8 thread CPU, i currently run 7 threads with a speed of 1.16 Kh/s. On an average, i hit about 3-4 blocks daily... so in absolute terms you should ideally be hitting 1.4 blocks or thereabouts a day with 500 h/s. You know that solo mining is a game of luck, so you may be luckier than i am and hit more blocks than me. In addition, if you are lucky due to blockchain lottery, you may get a reward of 2 coins per block instead of 1. All in all, you could run the miner for 2 to 3 days and check your returns. Since this coin cannot be GPU-mined at present, you have a better chance! If you hit a block it will say something like "Success, block submitted" or something similar in your miner. Hope you have the Miner and Daemon running? I will try and post pics once i am back from breakfast. Good luck!

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
life is simple!
Have a look at our updated Blockchain Explorer ;-)

Hi.

I want to run the daemon with start_mining argument in the .bat file. is possible?
Activity: 11
what is the chance i find a block with 500 h/s? and i wonder how it look like if you find a block in the miner (executed witch miner.bat) i only see the network hashrate and my hashrate and submitted hashes, i'am a new with solo mining  Huh
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Have a look at our updated Blockchain Explorer ;-)
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Branding and graphic design on the blockchain.
Hi guys!
 I do not know how to program, but I have an idea.
In the Soldo there are text messages and an address book. If you use messages with a self-destruct timer, they will not contact the block. Thus, on this basis, it is possible to make games that are not time-consuming - for example chess, sea battle or noughts and crosses. since such transactions are not in blockchain, then such problems as in ETH with cryptokitties will not arise.

probably few people will see the meaning in this sentence, but the etherium also began as a simple crypto currency, and over time, more and more ideas of its application began to appear.

maybe some enthusiast will be interested in this idea and he realizes it.
legendary
hashrate is kinda of exploding again
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
I have an old Pentium 4, 3GHz, I hope I can put it to work. Tongue
AES in CPU and OS version are really matter.

AES or AVX? You're talking about instruction set right?
Pages:
Jump to: