Pages:
Author

Topic: [SLD] Soldo - easy CPU mining / modified Cryptonote PoW / BlockChain Lottery - page 16. (Read 56904 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
My vicex username is vvvkkk12
address plz
LcWLFB7DREubWTXjPCKgbY3dxLuza7CzTGnJyc7YHZJ8W4tnRunq7DdgU4V9ZAUyqt65yE1tW6SqNNX YARN3Kmm4N42wRG4
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Signed up through the link on telegram. Dunno what's going on. I'll still vote for soldo, don't need the coins.
got it.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Activity: 3
i can not pm eex because of newbie message block. i vote for soldo in vicex.

My vicex username is

vvvkkk12
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Branding and graphic design on the blockchain.

No, Dimitri posted one about a week ago that had signup in it. Below

We need more votes to Soldo  @ Vicex to get us listed

Soldo  was added on voting list on vicex.io

LISTING RULES! Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, according to the voting results, one coin passes into the Planned. Minimum votes need to be 200. If you have not collected 200 votes - your votes are not reset.

you can vote every 24 hours

for sign up follow this link: https://acc.vicex.io/signup.php?invite=35c4e048-251b-4109-b5f467edf231
then vote on this site: https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing

For info :   VICex.io is tracking vote for IP+Account so do not create number of account and vote from same PC for same coin. Otherwise ACC may get banned before it got listed.

VICex.io - Pre-release signup
VICex.io pre-release signup
I post it on my own initiative 5 days ago, but the bounty started today and a link to the rules sent by Spirit of Crypton  Undecided
Signed up through the link on telegram. Dunno what's going on. I'll still vote for soldo, don't need the coins.
The link in the telegram leads to a message in the bitcointalk. In bitcontalk a referral link that shows the accounts created with it.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Voted

Username: JGJones21

user not found
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Hi I voted for Soldo on Vicex.io  my user name is  :  sld-MSI-Tue

Will vote daily.
Best wishes

user not found
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
cryptouser - Le676Sn19spM674D4FAH4VCrQgWJwZZkW3BUefPQHP71bp5Rsg9qwtN1YqdmunHwfRhnXjhHaXXL6cF 96V9uzEyrT543K5E

NOT FOUND

The announcement post on Discord doesn't have a link, so I typed the www address manually when registering.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
cryptouser - Le676Sn19spM674D4FAH4VCrQgWJwZZkW3BUefPQHP71bp5Rsg9qwtN1YqdmunHwfRhnXjhHaXXL6cF 96V9uzEyrT543K5E

NOT FOUND
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
So, what value is preferred?
Where i can find chances for "luck" blocks?
1. Depend on your needs.
2. Its impossible. Just a pure lottery.
-=:: IMPORTANT INFO ::=-

*** BOUNTY 10 SOLDO for VOTING!!! ***
Register and vote by link below,
post your username and Soldo address here
and get 10 SOLDO bounty !!!

https://acc.vicex.io/signup.php?invite=ad90e538-f495-4333-b876f177e2ce

voted! Wink

User: Perog
Wallet: LbyMrznYAEKN6op84Lo5wWizGNaZerjQGhmner5ZsibHfVhyFmEQZy3DqhPLscKu6CWXRu8i5Nys4dt uBSCtv3VYTj71Wr1
Activity: 2
Hi, i usual get massage "Reason: Block not accepted - probably too late Sad" . It happens more often than good block, is it normal?
M.b. i need 2 modify --scan-time=60 in miner?
at least...
So, what value is preferred?

Also,
Soldo for miners stimulating has a built-in loterie, so the regular block reward can sometimes be multilpied by the "luck" factor of the lottery.
You can win x2, x100, x1.000, x10.000 lottery tickets and x100.000 Jackpot !!!
Where i can find chances for "luck" blocks?
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Hi, i usual get massage "Reason: Block not accepted - probably too late Sad" . It happens more often than good block, is it normal?
at least...
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
I'm a little confused with how to setup and start mining this crypto, can anyone explain to me a step by step guide on how to start mining this ? I have downloaded the GUI wallet so far.
you need daemon to start mining and read manual.
Activity: 62
I'm a little confused with how to setup and start mining this crypto, can anyone explain to me a step by step guide on how to start mining this ? I have downloaded the GUI wallet so far.
Activity: 2
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
I've seen this pop up every now and then. When it happens one can no longer run the daemon. Removing the blockchain database/cache (the .sld folder) and restarting the the daemon (which resyncs the complete blockchain) is what fixes it for me every time. Seems to me the code is vulnerable to database corruption, and is unable to recover on its own. This is likely a problem with the original code, not just the Soldo code-base.

Sure.

This is very common problem with primitive amateur-developed database software.
If last time the daemon was not turned off correctly DB can become corrupt.
Primitive database software could recover themself, so user have to restore DB from backup or sync from scratch.
Pages:
Jump to: