Pages:
Author

Topic: [SLD] Soldo - easy CPU mining / modified Cryptonote PoW / BlockChain Lottery - page 17. (Read 56904 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
life is simple!
Hi.

i got this error when runing daemon: 21:50:04.421288 ERROR Exception: Failed to read from IInputStream

I've seen this pop up every now and then. When it happens one can no longer run the daemon. Removing the blockchain database/cache (the .sld folder) and restarting the the daemon (which resyncs the complete blockchain) is what fixes it for me every time. Seems to me the code is vulnerable to database corruption, and is unable to recover on its own. This is likely a problem with the original code, not just the Soldo code-base.

ok, where is that folder?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi.

i got this error when runing daemon: 21:50:04.421288 ERROR Exception: Failed to read from IInputStream

I've seen this pop up every now and then. When it happens one can no longer run the daemon. Removing the blockchain database/cache (the .sld folder) and restarting the the daemon (which resyncs the complete blockchain) is what fixes it for me every time. Seems to me the code is vulnerable to database corruption, and is unable to recover on its own. This is likely a problem with the original code, not just the Soldo code-base.
life is simple!
shit happens.
did it affect you anyhow?

well, i can`t run the daemon. i deleted soldo folder, and reinstall, but it did not work. i did a ubuntu reinstall too, but no luck.

sorry about my bad english.
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
shit happens.
did it affect you anyhow?
life is simple!
Hi.

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
It should be mineable even with low-end PCs, including phones and tablets.

There are no miners for this platform, is it generally planned or will it make no sense?
Activity: 73
Soldo SLD is the best ever
Please, follow the link, register and vote for Soldo https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Just need to get to $1000 per soldo and I will buy many lambos.
No problems at all.
Just buy 10000 SLD and hodl 2-3 years.
Activity: 40
BINGO!!!  Hit a lucky 1000 block today Smiley   Cheezing and smiling pretty big right now.  Come on soldo... Just need to get to $1000 per soldo and I will buy many lambos.  Thx for making my dreamz kum tru  Smiley Smiley Smiley

congratulations and envy
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
BINGO!!!  Hit a lucky 1000 block today Smiley   Cheezing and smiling pretty big right now.  Come on soldo... Just need to get to $1000 per soldo and I will buy many lambos.  Thx for making my dreamz kum tru  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
If you were able to check balances in the block explorer, experts could also run statistical analyses and find out which addresses might be connected or interact with each other. Not so nice from a privacy perspective!

Don't be a paranoid.

But if you already are - use Monero.

Don't be paranoid? You can rest assured that some of the best tech guys and scientists in the world build analytical tools for blockchain on behalf of  governments. Would they publicly announce that to give you a chance to prepare?

Don't be naive.

Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Branding and graphic design on the blockchain.
Happy to say that Soldo is listed on CoinRanker. Check out CoinRanker for real time pricing
Thanks for adding! But it seems for the time being that Supply and Crex24.com Exchange are not displayed.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
does aws mining profitable?
It was, but seems no more, USD too expensive now, bitcoin cheap.
In any case you can check it by yourself - most powerful config cost about 5 USD/hour.

I think it's profitable, but no one is selling so cheaply. Trading volumes are very small, although there are walls to buy Roll Eyes

Thanks for the activity in the voting, but do not forget to write comments https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/5524/soldo-sld
Activity: 50
Activity: 65
Merit: 5
They are made for ICOs. Quality projects with a token sale usually collect hundreds of bitcoins in value at least. Who I feel sorry for are non-ICO projects which were made as hobbies or with an anti-ICO sentiment behind them. A good coin that deserves at least a Craptopia listing is definitely Stellite, but at this point, all we can do is pray. I do hope DEXs overtake the industry and force these greedy centralized exchanges into bankruptcy.
Nope - ICO listing price 2 BTC @ Shitbtc.
Wait, how? That's quite unfair in my opinion. ICOs make so much more money than coins and they get a lower price tag? That is just insane!
Activity: 73
Soldo SLD is the best ever
Please, follow the link, register and vote for Soldo https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing
I can number the cpu, i need 1 extra pool
what do you mean? the number of threads of the processor is configured in the settings of the miner or the command line.
Activity: 6
I can number the cpu, i need 1 extra pool
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
They are made for ICOs. Quality projects with a token sale usually collect hundreds of bitcoins in value at least. Who I feel sorry for are non-ICO projects which were made as hobbies or with an anti-ICO sentiment behind them. A good coin that deserves at least a Craptopia listing is definitely Stellite, but at this point, all we can do is pray. I do hope DEXs overtake the industry and force these greedy centralized exchanges into bankruptcy.
Nope - ICO listing price 2 BTC @ Shitbtc.
Pages:
Jump to: