Pages:
Author

Topic: [SLD] Soldo - easy CPU mining / modified Cryptonote PoW / BlockChain Lottery - page 27. (Read 56904 times)

eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
And third one already!!!
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Hello again,

we have the second investor!!!
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
I keep supporting this coin by mining it !
Waiting for updates patiently, keep the good work and innovative features going !
Think outside the box Wink
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
With 7 threads I'm getting about 2.30 KH/s! (I didn't run 8 threads cuz my boy is using one core for Minecraft, lol...)

results are really impressive! I can provide two values which were collected by using poor guys hardware:

Xeon E5 1603 v3 (original) - 0.62 KH/s
Xeon E5 2637 V3 ES QEYT (default overclocking in bios) - 1.08 KH/s

BTW I was able to catch 1000 SLD block by using Xeon E5 1603 v3  Wink

Seems we need collect all benchmarking data together and publish at first page...
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
With 7 threads I'm getting about 2.30 KH/s! (I didn't run 8 threads cuz my boy is using one core for Minecraft, lol...)

results are really impressive! I can provide two values which were collected by using poor guys hardware:

Xeon E5 2603 V3 (original) - 0.62 KH/s
Xeon E5 2637 V3 ES QEYT (default overclocking in bios) - 1.08 KH/s

BTW I was able to catch 1000 SLD block by using Xeon E5 2603 v3  Wink
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
What does the Locked Amount represent?

Exactly what you see - you have a coins in the wallet but can't use it until hour X.
Activity: 17
Very rough benchmarks (for 2 threads on each system):

CPU      GHz  KH/s Host OS
i7-5600U 2.6  0.48 Fedora 27
i7-5600U 2.6  0.48 Fedora Atomic Host
i5-3340M 2.7  0.33 Fedora 27
i5-2500S 2.7  0.64 macOS 10.11
A10-9700 2.4  0.21 Fedora 27

I run the daemon (sldd) in its own container on the AMD system, then the miner (sldm) in a container on each system pointed to the daemon host.

Small update: Today i upgraded my AMD system from the A10 to a Ryzen 1700. Aside from letting the BIOS 'auto-overclock', I haven't done much tuning on it. With 2 threads, I'm getting about 0.82 KH/s. With 7 threads I'm getting about 2.30 KH/s! (I didn't run 8 threads cuz my boy is using one core for Minecraft, lol...)
Activity: 12
Hey eeX,   

What does the Locked Amount represent?
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
In any case thanks a lot for you benchmarking contribute to Soldo mining stats!!!
I suppose you should get about 20 SLD during this hour.
If I'm correct, SLD should cost more than USD 0.25 to mining be profitable renting AWS....

To be honest I got only 13 SLD. Basically miner was restarted tens times by me because I wanted to test various thread settings. Also I have made mistake and server was build somewhere in USA. Can be that latency was higher because of that. And finally I have chosen Windows server 2012 R2. Not sure how this affects mining performance - newer used server for mining. I have noticed that miner was frozen for some time and not returned any results till restart.

BTW m5.24xlarge servers are build with two Xeon Platinum 8175M inside. This means that L3 cache is 66 MB in total. Highest stable result (5.13 KH/s) was achieved by using 34 threads.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
AWS m5.24xlarge EC2 instance @ OREGON with 96 cores will cost you about 4.6 USD/hour.

May you suggest how to calculate thread number. Does your miner needs 2MB L3 cache per thread?

I have tried m4.16xlarge with 64 cores for 1 hour. Best hash ratio that i have seen was 6.2 khs. I was able to reach this hash ratio by using 45 treads. I had two xeons with hyperthreading enabled and 90 MB of L3 in total. So it shows that I'm right according assigning 2 MB per thread.

yes, you are right!
and 6.2 KH/s seems very impresive.

I suppose you should get about 20 SLD during this hour.
If I'm correct, SLD should cost more than USD 0.25 to mining be profitable renting AWS....
At least now....
AWS m5.24xlarge EC2 instance @ OREGON with 96 cores will cost you about 4.6 USD/hour.

May you suggest how to calculate thread number. Does your miner needs 2MB L3 cache per thread?

I have tried m4.16xlarge with 64 cores for 1 hour. Best hash ratio that i have seen was 6.2 khs. I was able to reach this hash ratio by using 45 treads. I had two xeons with hyperthreading enabled and 90 MB of L3 in total. So it shows that I'm right according assigning 2 MB per thread.
Activity: 12
Im getting "Write operation timed out, stopping connection." 

Any idea whats going on?
Activity: 96
Found this message on my console "05:5hashrate: 7186.4737"
Anyone know what this mean?
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
hashrate just trippled !!
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
BTW, you can try to use FREE AWS service.

https://portal.aws.amazon.com/billing/signup#/start

But you could use single mining thread only or AMAZON COULD BAN YOU Smiley
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
In a nutshell, you have to pay USD 0.1 per hardware core per hour @ AWS EC2.....
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]

Just try it and you will be surprised, how many Soldi will you get.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Or found blocks but they was not accepted... Like in my case...
You can to do a test mining.

Rent AWS or Azure most powerfull service.
For 2 or 4 hours, its cheap enough, probably 24h.

Start mining and tell us about you epxerience - how much you spent and how many coins got.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
I try to mine couple of hours with daemon and i can see hash 220. But when is write balance in my slwd app they says 0. What i am doing wrong?

I guess you didn't find a block.

Or found blocks but they was not accepted... Like in my case...
Pages:
Jump to: