Pages:
Author

Topic: [SLD] Soldo - easy CPU mining / modified Cryptonote PoW / BlockChain Lottery - page 31. (Read 56904 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Guess it's pointless for me to mine with my CPU, with 5 threads im only getting about 0.11 kh/s, kinda impossible to find a block with that speed?

I'm getting 1kh/s and mine 10h-12h per day. Some days I find 20 blocks, so you should still find blocks even with your speeds. And with lottery system, you never know, how much the block brings.

eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Guess it's pointless for me to mine with my CPU, with 5 threads im only getting about 0.11 kh/s, kinda impossible to find a block with that speed?
I started mining on my very old notebook and first block it found was x1000 Smiley
Your CPU x2.5 more powerfull than mine Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25193633
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

FWIW, I've been able to find blocks running at 0.2-0.3 kh/s overnight.
Activity: 13
Activity: 63
why i am not getting lottery ticket , maybe my pc is slow , 0.36kh only , and by the way how many 10000 ticket are there ? , i wish i can get one
you are unlucky.

nobody knows how many tickets x10000, it depends on previous block hash, so everything it random.
just an ordinary luck like in a lottery, nothing more nothing less.

can you share some coins , i saw you have 44000 Sad

i want too  Embarrassed
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
why i am not getting lottery ticket , maybe my pc is slow , 0.36kh only , and by the way how many 10000 ticket are there ? , i wish i can get one
you are unlucky.

nobody knows how many tickets x10000, it depends on previous block hash, so everything it random.

can you share some coins , i saw you have 44000 Sad
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
you are unlucky.

eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Today I found a block with the reward of +1.00000001

Is that correct or a bug? I have never found a reward with decimal point before.

Its ok.
You mined block with ordinary reward + transfer bonus fee Smiley
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Are the percentages of all the kind of blocks known?

nope. just a lottery.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Can I use TREZOR with your project?
nope.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
you have any miner to mine it on linux vps ?
yep. just compile it from sources.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
I am interested in CPU mining... Is there a step by step process on how to mine Soldo or SLD token? what is the minimum system requirements for mining?
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Today I found a block with the reward of +1.00000001

Is that correct or a bug? I have never found a reward with decimal point before.

Activity: 26
Are the percentages of all the kind of blocks known?
anyone have GPU miner for soldo , thanks is advance
you have any miner to mine it on linux vps ?
Activity: 63
yeeaahh!!!

Block found for difficulty: 2245851
Block has been successfully submitted !!!!!
Block hash: d78c018657a26a78f2a73a3611c77483ee7ec5c8a49cce499005a86e9ec66a24
Activity: 4
Are messages like this normal?
Couldn't submit block: 00efb4638d3fdcce5f0748e7b657632e160739094465425e3cfb98dda7f0cee9
Reason: Block not accepted - probably too late Sad
Or am i doing something wrong?

Someone was a bit faster in finding the block than you - bad luck. It happens from time to time.

also, it  happens all time for me...
i think because of my Internet connection slow.  Embarrassed
Try to decrease "--scan-time" to 15 or something. If i understand it correctly the miner checks every --scan-time=seconds if a block was already submited, if not it continues to search this block, if it got submited it searches for the new block.
In other words: if your miner only checks every 30 seconds but someone found the block 5 seconds after you start mining for it, you would mine for 25 seconds on an old block.
Activity: 4
i agreed with you , but emission of coins should remain 1 until the end

we can change any part of coin rules, but I personally see no reason to do it.
I too see no reason to change the max amount of coins, especially after being listed on an exchange. Inflating a coin, without a realy good reason, after it's being traded would only angry investors as the per coin value would decrease as well as trust in this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: