Pages:
Author

Topic: [SLD] Soldo - easy CPU mining / modified Cryptonote PoW / BlockChain Lottery - page 28. (Read 56904 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I try to mine couple of hours with daemon and i can see hash 220. But when is write balance in my slwd app they says 0. What i am doing wrong?

I guess you didn't find a block.

I am new in this can you explain me what will happen when i find block? I will have one coin or what?

I make a screenshot for you, so you see how it looks and yes, if you check your wallet and you have one coin you found a block. Blockreward is random, but atleast 1 Coin.

Edit:
https://i.imgur.com/Ye6kxZ6.png
"Thanks for helping me.
Have my first 4 coins, founde one block with 2 inside  Smiley
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Hello guys,

we have the first investor!!!
Activity: 87
I try to mine couple of hours with daemon and i can see hash 220. But when is write balance in my slwd app they says 0. What i am doing wrong?

I am new in this can you explain me what will happen when i find block? I will have one coin or what?

I make a screenshot for you, so you see how it looks and yes, if you check your wallet and you have one coin you found a block. Blockreward is random, but atleast 1 Coin.

Edit:
https://i.imgur.com/Ye6kxZ6.png

Activity: 87

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
what exchange to this SOLDO  Huh
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
---------------------
Check a news at the first topic page - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sld-soldo-easy-cpu-mining-modified-cryptonote-pow-blockchain-lottery-2332011
---------------------

I'm very close to sign listing agreement with one of exchanges.
Exchange is really small one, but CoinMarketCap listed with daily volumes around 4-6M Euro.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
I just want to CPU mine and not kill my internet usage.  How do I do that?  How do I do the "home node pulic seed" instead of the "heavy-load"?  Why is the default to kill internet usage?  lol...
Use your firewall and close inbound TCP @ 33711
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
I noticed something pretty odd compared to other coins... Why does it use 5GB data in less than a day?  It is using a lot of data.  High bandwidth consumption.  Why?
If you do have public-opened seed this probably correct, if don't -

1. Your salculations is wrong
2. You got some webshit

My stats shows:

5-7 KB/s at home node public seed, average 6000 * 86400 = ~520MB/day both way - send and receive.
80-100 KB/s at heavy-load public seed = ~7-8GB/day both way - send and receive.

If you wanna to compare:
XDN daemon - 30 KB/s
XMR daemon - 400 KB/s MIN, up to 1200 KB/s MAX.

I just want to CPU mine and not kill my internet usage.  How do I do that?  How do I do the "home node pulic seed" instead of the "heavy-load"?  Why is the default to kill internet usage?  lol...
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
I noticed something pretty odd compared to other coins... Why does it use 5GB data in less than a day?  It is using a lot of data.  High bandwidth consumption.  Why?
If you do have public-opened seed this probably correct, if don't -

1. Your salculations is wrong
2. You got some webshit

My stats shows:

5-7 KB/s at home node public seed, average 6000 * 86400 = ~520MB/day both way - send and receive.
80-100 KB/s at heavy-load public seed = ~7-8GB/day both way - send and receive.

If you wanna to compare:
XDN daemon - 30 KB/s
XMR daemon - 400 KB/s MIN, up to 1200 KB/s MAX.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Are we gonna have a beautiful gui wallet sometime soon in the future ?! Is the progress going well ?!
Activity: 12
List of commands in the wallet, typed help to list them...

Thanks for the command for hash, used it in daemn
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
used help command where?

wallet app have no such info, daemon will show hashrate if you will type show_hr .............
Activity: 12
I have used the help command but didn't see anything commands for checking hash rate. 
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
wallet.bat should be launched while mining? (I'm noob in sool mining, so maybe this question is silly...)

If you wanna solo mining you have 3 ways [but in any case you must have your daemon started and full synced]:

1. type command start_mining in the daemon app
 - mining will start inside daemon app;
 - demon app must stay worked.

2. type command start_mining in the WALLET app
 - mining will start inside daemon app;
 - demon app must stay worked, wallet app can be closed.

3. use miner
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
wallet.bat should be launched while mining? (I'm noob in sool mining, so maybe this question is silly...)

yes, you also need to run command start_mining in it
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Pages:
Jump to: