Pages:
Author

Topic: Slots 101: Basics, Strategies, and Discussion (with poll) - page 79. (Read 25701 times)

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
Btw, you have tried another game from "Gems Family" Cheesy
PrismofGems
  • RTP: 96,24%
  • Max win: 30000x :p
I have tried this new slot by PlaynGo but no bonus during 530 spins, it was dry badly. Checked the max wins on Stake, many gamblers got higher multipliers over 1000x but it didn't pay me for whatever reason. Btw, give a shot to the new Aztech Pyramid Megaways by Bgaming, this slot paid 900x on-base spin thanks to random Max Megaways feature Wink Instead of buying bonuses, I prefer to spin on base game. So gates of Olympus and this mentioned slot paid me nice multi on base spins.

I am not surprised by the number of spins without bonus in Play n Go slot.The same happened to me when I played Coils of Cash with 30000x max win.You need some more than 750 spins and it will fall the bonus but it may give you low payouts.I don't like 30000x and I think 5000x to 10000x are far more friendly to slot players in terms of bonus falling on the reels.I think we should stick with them.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
PrismofGems
I have tried this new slot by PlaynGo but no bonus during 530 spins, it was dry badly. Checked the max wins on Stake, many gamblers got higher multipliers over 1000x but it didn't pay me for whatever reason. Btw, give a shot to the new Aztech Pyramid Megaways by Bgaming, this slot paid 900x on-base spin thanks to random Max Megaways feature Wink Instead of buying bonuses, I prefer to spin on base game. So gates of Olympus and this mentioned slot paid me nice multi on base spins.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1979
1% Skill 99% Luck :v
In Perfect/Frozen Gems, it has the same multiplier effect on any symbol.
Look at Coils Of Cash :v

Anyway, Scroll of Dead seems legit with 7,500x max-win for those who feel 5,000x isn't challenging anymore.  Grin
I still haven't got the big win here, so I would say "I don't like It" hahaha
Btw, looks like Slots is not friendly with me this week -_-
RED everywhere
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
PrismofGems
It's even shittier than Frozen Gems! Are you kidding me?
I tried it in fun mode, and yes it's just a ripoff of the previous games. I immediately notice the bonus round is way more difficult than Perfect/Frozen Gems since the multiplier increment is more random. In Perfect/Frozen Gems, it has the same multiplier effect on any symbol.

Anyway, Scroll of Dead seems legit with 7,500x max-win for those who feel 5,000x isn't challenging anymore.  Grin
legendary
How about Sticky Bandits 3 Most Wanted by Quickspin?  Grin
Looks like CrazyMan has shared my screenshots :v
today I got 4x big wins there, but I won't stay long in this game

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
PrismofGems

How about Sticky Bandits 3 Most Wanted by Quickspin?  Grin
Yesterday I recommended this game to my LuckNut friend and he was lucky enough to get big win in just few tries.
The game works similar to Dead or Alive (the free spin) but there is only 1 type of the free spin unlike DOA where there are 3 types.
I heard that you have hit good multiplier in this game as well. Thank me later when you get insane multiplier on this game no matter from buy bonus or normal spin.
legendary
Roycilik's like and dislike is based on his win, so if he gets a big win on Frozen Gem, he will like it. lol
Hahahahaa $1 for you Grin

PrismofGems

IMO, the gameplay is a combination of Perfect Gems and Coils Of Cash, I've tried this game and the hit ratio is better than Frozen Gems
Kitchen secret sir.
say this to Hhampuz Cheesy
legendary
Merit: 1225
No no no, I believe You're not a slot player anymore, but you're a roulette player Cheesy
open Stake and see your game history.  If you're still a slot player, then join the Duelbits contest. "Lemah"
Kitchen secret sir.

Yes, only not quite often for right now! feels like my gambling feel, emotion not suitable with the slot but still playing some time for refresh the situation of my gambling activity is kinda boring playing the same game.
copper member
However with games like Coils of Cash with 30000x payout,once you break your bad luck you turn things around as you win really big amounts of which we all dream about.
Yeah, "the dream" is real, but the reality sucks Grin
True that once I get the max 10,000x multiplier, all the losses will be gone, and I'll still end up in profit.

You are a stubborn man
Not stubborn, but manly!

5000x max win is better :v
Yes, it was all a mistake!

Lets give a list of slot games with this 5,000x win especially the ones with buy bonus feature:
- Gates of Olympus
- Fruit Party
- Madame Destiny Megaways
- Hot Fiesta
- Juicy Fruits
Gates and Fruit Party are a good game. There are many great 5,000x games out there, but the devil still speaks to me the next spin will be 10,000x win!

He ban the slot and now suddenly become the Fruit Party Lovers! same happen on Chery Pop.
Roycilik's like and dislike is based on his win, so if he gets a big win on Frozen Gem, he will like it. lol
legendary
Like I said, not often playing slot for right now just a couple time and not chasing for some contest.
No no no, I believe You're not a slot player anymore, but you're a roulette player Cheesy
open Stake and see your game history.  If you're still a slot player, then join the Duelbits contest. "Lemah"
 Cheesy
legendary
-snip-
Like I said, not often playing slot for right now just a couple time and not chasing for some contest + limited my gambling activity.

Just playing a few times in the shadow, here some my result multiplier on my last bet testing "Rollbit" as well 10 days ago not the best who got the multiplier more than x1000 to bad raising down my bet from around 0,6-0,8$ to 0,3$ while using a bait bet from 0.1$ to 0.8$ and not hitting 20-30x times spin after that down my size bet and its hitting.
legendary
Oh shiiit, He got the multiplier of 2399x, that's insane.... unfortunately have to stop because of max payout Cheesy
btw, when did you stop watching streamer on youtube? sharing your own big win is better :v
legendary
-snip-
He ban the slot and now suddenly become the Fruit Party Lovers! same happen on Chery Pop.

Anyway guys, what do you thing the recent new slot from "Pragmatic Play" during this time seem like "Pragmatic Play" created some rigged situation on the recent slot example like :
  • Madame Destiny.
    You can get some rigged situation went during your round is gonna hit maximum multiplier, you will always hitting retrigger on the bonus round and the spin will always hitting 20-25x multiplier + 10/12 spin. Example rigged situation : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llxKIG9gvsE
  • Gate of Olympus
    Different from Madame Destiny rigged situation on Gate of Olympus during your bonus round when gonna hit maximum multiplier your bonus round will be always hit insane multiplier 100x-500x. Example rigged situation : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlJoAj442J4

Is funny, especially on Madame Destiny re-trigger is really hard or even impossible maybe one is still can be hit but multiplier time re-triagerr with the spin always 20-25x or 10-12 spin.If we see the spin is really random result not always 20/25x & 10/12 spin we will not see this as a rigged situation even hitting re-triger everytime is make easy to be predicted.
legendary
seems that I need to hunt for it as well since my best payout on that game is 30x with the buy feature which is more than a half of the max payout.
Looks like hunting on Madam Destiny is a bad idea :v
I only played when the game was just launching and the results weren't good enough. IMO, We must have a good bankroll if we want to play Madam Destiny, it would be annoying if we only got the least number of FS's and multipliers.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Recently, I was infected by the Fruit Party virus Cheesy
95% of my gameplay using the "Buy Feature", the results aren't bad, 2 times I get half of the max payout
IMO, Fruit Part is better than Gates of Olympus (at least for me) :v

Go go go, find and catch the max payout. I have hit max payout on both Fruit Party and Gates of Olympus, so waiting for you to send me a message with a screenshot of the max payout or the replay link. Few days ago I see someone hit max payout on Madame Destiny Megaways, seems that I need to hunt for it as well since my best payout on that game is 30x with the buy feature which is more than a half of the max payout.
legendary
Recently, I was infected by the Fruit Party virus Cheesy
95% of my gameplay using the "Buy Feature", the results aren't bad, 2 times I get half of the max payout
IMO, Fruit Part is better than Gates of Olympus (at least for me) :v
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Probably it's the combination of bad luck and a harder game. Should I continue the experiment or move on with usual 5,000x max-win games for the sake of my sanity?
Honest, You are a stubborn man, I have told you 100000x times to stop playing in Frozen Gems :v
There is nothing more fun than being able to withdraw funds from a gambling platform (profits)

Lets give a list of slot games with this 5,000x win especially the ones with buy bonus feature:
- Gates of Olympus
- Fruit Party
- Madame Destiny Megaways
- Hot Fiesta
- Juicy Fruits

Please add more, I believe you have better references about slot games as you are an addict LOL.
Its been more than 3 weeks for me not clicking a spin button on slot games.
I was on a bad run month ago so I decided to stop playing slot while I'm collecting some funds for the next play.
legendary
Probably it's the combination of bad luck and a harder game. Should I continue the experiment or move on with usual 5,000x max-win games for the sake of my sanity?
Honest, You are a stubborn man, I have told you 100000x times to stop playing in Frozen Gems :v
There is nothing more fun than being able to withdraw funds from a gambling platform (profits)
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
It's been a while since I got a big win on slots, and no, today isn't the day I break the curse. Anyway, that happens because I've been experimenting on max-win and try to beat a 10,000x max-win game. The result is pretty much say that I shouldn't play 10,000x max-win games since the "big win" probability is just so small, way smaller than 5,000x max-win games. I thought it won't be not much different, let's say twice as hard as 5,000x max-win games. BUT, the reality is I haven't got more than ~400x win since January IIRC.

If you have the money to continue by all means continue.If not I think there are better chances in 5000x games.I know this from my latest personal experience,I tried Coils of Cash with 30000x max payout and the game was boring and the payouts were really small,way different compared to 5000x games where I have won and not only one time payouts of more than 1000-2000x.However with games like Coils of Cash with 30000x payout,once you break your bad luck you turn things around as you win really big amounts of which we all dream about.
copper member
It's been a while since I got a big win on slots, and no, today isn't the day I break the curse. Anyway, that happens because I've been experimenting on max-win and try to beat a 10,000x max-win game. The result is pretty much say that I shouldn't play 10,000x max-win games since the "big win" probability is just so small, way smaller than 5,000x max-win games. I thought it won't be not much different, let's say twice as hard as 5,000x max-win games. BUT, the reality is I haven't got more than ~400x win since January IIRC.

Pages:
Jump to: