Pages:
Author

Topic: Small btc payment stuck for 2 hours :( - page 3. (Read 2156 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
How do I use the inputs later with blockchain.info?
And how would I send another payment without waiting for this one from blockchain.info?
How do I rebroadcast cast with blockchain.info?
Or do I need the client?

AFAIK, if your transaction doesn't get included in a block in a day or so, you will have your bitcoin back to your original address with blockchain.info, as if nothing has ever happened.

You could then create a new transaction, and please include min fee then.
Still been 8 hours and nothing

Give it some time.  I believe transactions with no fee added (1 satoshi really is no fee) can take up to days to process.
Next time, just add the recommended fee, 0.0001 BTC.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
And how would I send another payment without waiting for this one from blockchain.info?
Or do I need the client?

AFAIK, if your transaction doesn't get included in a block in a day or so, you will have your bitcoin back to your original address with blockchain.info, as if nothing has ever happened.

Still been 8 hours and nothing
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Impossible
This is perfectly normal. Especially when you don't add the minimum fee. The miner;s are going to take longer verifying your transaction.
Activity: 653
Merit: 500
Or do I need the client?

You are just paying 0.00000001 BTC as fee.
Free transaction normally takes a longer time to get confirmed, sometimes hours or days, and sometimes never.
You can only wait patiently now at this stage, and you may re-broadcast the tx or create a new tx a day or so later.
Or do I need the client?
It should be confirmed eventually. If not you should be able to use those inputs in a later transaction once the nodes and miners forget this transaction.

If you want your transaction to be processed quickly you must send at least the minimum fee which is 0.0001 per kB, any less doesn't cut it - it's pretty much the same as having a no fee transaction. Very rarely will you be able to send without a fee and get away with quick confirmations. Just follow what your client sets and don't mess around with fees and you should be right.
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
It should be confirmed eventually. If not you should be able to use those inputs in a later transaction once the nodes and miners forget this transaction.

If you want your transaction to be processed quickly you must send at least the minimum fee which is 0.0001 per kB, any less doesn't cut it - it's pretty much the same as having a no fee transaction. Very rarely will you be able to send without a fee and get away with quick confirmations. Just follow what your client sets and don't mess around with fees and you should be right.
Activity: 653
Merit: 500
Huh Huh My transaction has been stuck for 2 hours and not confirmed and i would really like to send more btc to something else but i cant because blockchain.info has to have no unconfirmed payments to send more Sad
Transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/eb96fa05f6f1d803d0c9950347dba0c2794770c3510c7304e087fd3c0b49568b

You are just paying 0.00000001 BTC as fee.
Free transaction normally takes a longer time to get confirmed, sometimes hours or days, and sometimes never.
You can only wait patiently now at this stage, and you may re-broadcast the tx or create a new tx a day or so later.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Estimated Confirmation Time    Within 6 Blocks (Medium Priority)

Reasons:

Output less than 0.01 BTC

Nonstandard fee of 0.00000001 BTC, which is the same as no fee so you would have been just as well off to not send a fee at all.

If you wanted this done fast you would have needed to use the standard/recommended fee of 0.0001 BTC.

Just wait a few hours and it will most likely get done.

Huh Huh My transaction has been stuck for 2 hours and not confirmed and i would really like to send more btc to something else but i cant because blockchain.info has to have no unconfirmed payments to send more Sad
Transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/eb96fa05f6f1d803d0c9950347dba0c2794770c3510c7304e087fd3c0b49568b
Pages:
Jump to: