Pages:
Author

Topic: SmallChange [research-only] [Litecoin based] [15 seconds blocks] [*update now*] - page 15. (Read 26569 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
50 blocks accepted atm.. 354 Rejected  Tongue
Activity: 631
Merit: 501
I'll be checking up on the pool. I just updated the scripts to pay 4 coins a block, but I'm seeing a lot in the server wallet but I'm working on getting it paid out.

I had to lower the N  last shares quite a bit since the blocks come so fast.
40MH already... I daresay you guys are the 51%.  :-p

I don't do 51's.... count my hash power as initial 'security'   Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 264
Fun coin. Confirm rate right now is almost 1/sec. Will mine a night for the lulz.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
stale ratio is so high  Huh
We're all fighting over the low hanging fruit.  There can be only one!.. primary blockchain.

"Ohh Frylock... the Highlander was a documentary -- and the events unfolded ... in real time..."

Rofl.  :-)

So who here has some serious hashing power?  How are you doing?  It'd be interesting to hear from those that catch the front of this wave...  give a little perspective on how the launch of a coin looks from the winning side.

I'm clocking in at about 400KH, which I figured was pretty chump change, but I've managed to grab 17 blocks so far, although only 6 appear to have survived to the primary blockchain.
solo mining ,right ? Roll Eyes
I guess I should join your pool.  I thought I saw doing ok, but we just broke 18280, which means 1000 blocks have been generated, and I only saw 27 of them, and only kept 12. 
I'll be checking up on the pool. I just updated the scripts to pay 4 coins a block, but I'm seeing a lot in the server wallet but I'm working on getting it paid out.

40MH already... I daresay you guys are the 51%.  :-p
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
We're all fighting over the low hanging fruit.  There can be only one!.. primary blockchain.

"Ohh Frylock... the Highlander was a documentary -- and the events unfolded ... in real time..."

So who here has some serious hashing power?  How are you doing?  It'd be interesting to hear from those that catch the front of this wave...  give a little perspective on how the launch of a coin looks from the winning side.

I'm clocking in at about 400KH, which I figured was pretty chump change, but I've managed to grab 17 blocks so far, although only 6 appear to have survived to the primary blockchain.
solo mining ,right ? Roll Eyes
Activity: 70

Activity: 90
only rejected and orphan shares:

Code:
 ./smallchange listtransactions
[
    {
        "account" : "",
        "category" : "orphan",
        "amount" : 4.00000000,
        "confirmations" : 0,
        "txid" : "bc720f120546590f78426ce9b3ad453fcf6e0440da9a3b20a922f248a945a4c5",
        "time" : 1366770353
    },
    {
        "account" : "",
        "category" : "orphan",
        "amount" : 4.00000000,
        "confirmations" : 0,
        "txid" : "0d60a45a281f63896e3253c040a3727f470ea3604c2ca9d10af28fe41597d62e",
        "time" : 1366770458
    }
]
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
they appear for a second in unconfirmed then there gone
I'm... not able to help here.  I had 2 that showed up early as transactions, but the coins didn't post for a few minutes.

It sounds like you have orphaned blocks.  Maybe a side effect of the bandwidth or latency requirements?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
they appear for a second in unconfirmed then there gone
legendary
wallet doesnt seem to be working I see number of transactions for the blocks I found but thats it
It took a couple minutes for the first transactions to post to my wallet.  They're coming.

it does not appear that they are maybe it's the wallet im using
wallet doesnt seem to be working I see number of transactions for the blocks I found but thats it
It took a couple minutes for the first transactions to post to my wallet.  They're coming, unless they got orphaned I guess.  Is that possible this early?
Game on.  Appears to have triggered right on time.  28 peers.  Reject ratio just went through the roof.  Still finding an occasional coin though.
legendary
I've been using cudaminer... I've been getting a ton of accepted shares...  but I'm not in a pool; I'm solo.  Are those blocks?  I'm so confused... :-p

Up to 20 connections now, and almost block 16900.  We're chewing through the last of these starter blocks pretty fast.

When you are solo mining an accepted share equates to a found block.
If it's rejected it would show up in the reject column.
Thank you.  Haven't done a lot of solo mining in recent years.  Forget how this stuff works.   Wink

I feel maybe I should change miner Smiley that pooler miner I dunno whaazzupp with it Cheesy it said accepted block and 0,00 maybe its the smallchange client also who knows.
We're only at block 17200.  No rewards for found blocks yet.  Patience.  :-p

:facepalm:  --- I totally read that ... then completely disregarded it.
(pins a 'kick me' sign to my back)
Pages:
Jump to: