Pages:
Author

Topic: SmallChange [research-only] [Litecoin based] [15 seconds blocks] [*update now*] - page 11. (Read 26568 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Stale/Invalid seems to be the 'code-word' for solo mining Smiley
Activity: 196
Yes I sent him pm also. Or if someone knows how to make pool maybe we can make it Smiley
Activity: 168
Someone DDoS'd my poor little server with 4.5 Gbps Sad

I'll pull the wallet from it (ipv6 is safe) and send the coins out to the miners, but it will be down for at least 24 hours.
You were DDoS'ed?  That's ridiculous.  /facepalm  Who...  why...  arg.

Right.  The internet.  

I bet it wasn't a DDoS...  just a botnet that wanted to join in the scrypt mining.  :-p

edit:  let us know if there's anything we can do to help.  CloudFlare Free isn't a bad idea.  I may pick it up for my own websites, now that I'm more involved in this type of community.
paul lol thats weird, feather coin pool was fine. Perhaps you can reopen with cloudfare?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Someone DDoS'd my poor little server with 4.5 Gbps Sad

I'll pull the wallet from it (ipv6 is safe) and send the coins out to the miners, but it will be down for at least 24 hours.
Activity: 224
Time Since Last Block   0 Hours 50 Minutes  Shocked
http://sc.dontmine.me/blocksAuth

You appear do be disconnected?  Blocks are coming in every 1-9 seconds, even after the recent difficulty change.

Although there appears to be a heavy duty solo miner out there making bank.. mr unknown.  :-p

Nothing like making 'bank' of test-coin Smiley
Activity: 70
only got rejected blocks...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Do you have a link to find a good windows clients?  how to minner or how to buy?
Balthazar posted one on page 5 comment #85

Did the pool just die?
lol it's down for me

for me,too
switching to solo mining  Angry
Activity: 84
Do you have a link to find a good windows clients?  how to minner or how to buy?
Balthazar posted one on page 5 comment #85

Did the pool just die?
lol it's down for me

Did the pool just die?
Appears so.

We were getting a lot of blocks from Unknown in there, all the sudden.  I wonder if we just got 51%'ed.

What is the goal of this experiment anyway?
who tried win binaries already? Smiley  and yes blocks are going fast. Who is going to make exchange site for it? Smiley It seems at least somewhat faster and auto diff adjustment Smiley
Activity: 98
love Bitcoin FC FRC
Activity: 761
Merit: 500
Mine Silent, Mine Deep

You appear do be disconnected?  Blocks are coming in every 1-9 seconds, even after the recent difficulty change.

Although there appears to be a heavy duty solo miner out there making bank.. mr unknown.  :-p
my balance even doesnt change at all  Shocked Shocked
As paul21 told us earlier, the script is lagging.  Just relax.  Let it mine.  Take a nap.  It'll catch up once the difficulty slows blocks a little bit.

Probably.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

my balance even doesnt change at all  Shocked Shocked

Activity: 84
Time Since Last Block   0 Hours 50 Minutes  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: