Pages:
Author

Topic: SmallChange [research-only] [Litecoin based] [15 seconds blocks] [*update now*] - page 16. (Read 26569 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I've been using cudaminer... I've been getting a ton of accepted shares...  but I'm not in a pool; I'm solo.  Are those blocks?  I'm so confused... :-p

Up to 20 connections now, and almost block 16900.  We're chewing through the last of these starter blocks pretty fast.

When you are solo mining an accepted share equates to a found block.
If it's rejected it would show up in the reject column.
Thank you.  Haven't done a lot of solo mining in recent years.  Forget how this stuff works.   Wink

I feel maybe I should change miner Smiley that pooler miner I dunno whaazzupp with it Cheesy it said accepted block and 0,00 maybe its the smallchange client also who knows.
We're only at block 17200.  No rewards for found blocks yet.  Patience.  :-p
Activity: 631
Merit: 501
I am re-compiling the source now -- will know in a few if it's the binary or not.
Activity: 196
I feel maybe I should change miner Smiley that pooler miner I dunno whaazzupp with it Cheesy it said accepted block and 0,00 maybe its the smallchange client also who knows.
I've been using cudaminer... I've been getting a ton of accepted shares...  but I'm not in a pool; I'm solo.  Are those blocks?  I'm so confused... :-p

Up to 20 connections now, and almost block 16900.  We're chewing through the last of these starter blocks pretty fast.

When you are solo mining an accepted share equates to a found block.
If it's rejected it would show up in the reject column.

Anyone here using pooler miner? what do u see when u get a block hehe I get some block accepted block orphan Smiley

I pointed some miners at it... got quite a few blocks -- but nothing showing up in the display.
I rescanned --- nothing.  Nothing showing in listtransactions... nada.
Anyone here using pooler miner? what do u see when u get a block hehe I get some block accepted block orphan Smiley
Activity: 476
I didn't poke a hole through the firewall.. and I am just using addnode in the conf file for now.
when will reward be counted  Roll Eyes
So the rewards start after 3 days. Is that bound to a specific block or will it sart with a update?

Rewards should start at block 17,280 (I think).
We're currently around block 16400.

I have 1 connections!   Grin
Is it me?  It might be me. I have 8.

In other news... my miner keeps suggesting I have shares being accepted.  I assume those would eventually be blocks, since I'm solo mining?

I like the delayed reward at the start of the coin.  Between that, and TacoTimes coin launch suggestions, you could get a very fair launch.
I have 1 connections!   Grin
some mistakes net.cpp:1189:52: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of dat                 a type [-Wtype-limits]
 Cheesy
Activity: 476
@Balthazar: Thanks you for the binaries.  I spent a couple hours trying to get this built today, but I'm obviously missing a step.  Berkeley DB make fails out during build (in MinGW).  I'll figure it out, but these will let me poke at SmallChange while I'm working on it.  It's appreciated.

Anything special I need to do to find peers, or just be patient?

edit: Nevermind, found the AddNode.  I'll toss 400KH at this, for kicks.
when will reward be counted  Roll Eyes
@Balthazar: Thanks you for the binaries.  I spent a couple hours trying to get this built today, but I'm obviously missing a step.  Berkeley DB make fails out during build (in MinGW).  I'll figure it out, but these will let me poke at SmallChange while I'm working on it.  It's appreciated.

Anything special I need to do to find peers, or just be patient?

edit: Nevermind, found the AddNode.  I'll toss 400KH at this, for kicks.
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
Ah here we go I think I got it working.  Putting my low intensity 7950 to work on these blocks while I'm using my computer to surf the web lol.   And yes this is a waste of a 7950 lol
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
What's the name for the config file?
Pages:
Jump to: