Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart invest on altcoins ? - page 19. (Read 19273 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 04:55:46 PM
Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?

Wow, where to start!

Here's a few pointers;

1 - Always use 2fa on exchanges you use and use a different password for each
2 - Research from multiple sources about each coin you are interested in
3 - Dollar cost average in, don't buy all at once
4 - Buy a mix of alts, don't put all your eggs in one basket
5 - Never post details of how much of each coin you have
6 - For now, avoid icos are they are the highest risk
7 - Invest, don't trade.

Pick your projects wisely and just HODL your alts my friend Smiley
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 04:43:56 PM
This is the right decision to invest in altcoins. But it is better to study in detail the projects you are interested in.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
May 20, 2018, 04:38:25 PM
Hello everyone, I want to invest in altcoins. Do you have any suggestions what precautions i have to take and how can complete this process smartly ?

Don't buy based on FUD,
Don't buy based on FOMO,
Don't second guess, Don't panic buy,
Don't be scared either, Always ensure to be yourself and monetize your blockfolio
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
May 20, 2018, 04:34:04 PM
If you have some trading experience then just create an account at couple of top exchanges like binance, bittrex etc and then deposit funds there and start buying your favorite altcoins, if you are looking for long term holding i suggest move your alts to your personal or hardware wallet from exchange accounts.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
May 20, 2018, 04:32:31 PM
The first thing that you have to do is making a research about the altcoin first,  it will become your basic thing that you can use to guide you before you invest,  chose the best from the best,  there are many altcoin which has a good opportunity to get better in the future,  ethereum and Litecoin are a good choice for you to start your movement, do it wisely and make a comfortable portfolio that you can use to guide your Action
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 02:30:51 PM
Experience is more necessary than smartness here. Market study is very much necessary. Don't listen to all news that spreads everywhere. Proper investigation about the coin is good before investing.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 07:59:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: